Support Israel

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

Nebula, Ok I will answer your odd question ~ "IF"  I new what I know now back in those days, I would have had  to have bean a Prophet, because it is with the "help" of  technology I know what I know today, and therefore not being under the law, I would not have voluntarily worn the seal of Solomon and  Freemasons quintessences symbol, as this is idolatry and against my faith and therefore against God, However that said if the SS got wind of me preaching Pauls apistles and gave me the choice of  life or death, then I guess I would now be just another forgotten Christian martyr of WW2.    

Edited by GoldenEagle
<<< Edited out "go figar" as it is insulting in nature. >>>

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  44

Spinning Machine would you mind please responding to these two questions/comments?

C. This graph gives us a good picture of where Jews and Gentiles relate to the Church. Grafted-in Gentiles and Remnant Jews are saved by Jesus Christ and therefor part of the Church. Ethnic Jews are ethnic Israel and Gentiles are the rest of those who are not saved. Do you agree with this?

shearit-Yisrael2.gif

D. The difference is we're (as Gentiles) grafted into God's promises to Israel - the blessing of Messiah. Jesus was sent to the Jew first and then the Gentiles as a blessing to all the nations. Do you agree?

Picture of grafting...

p-064-1.gif

God bless,

GE

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Nebula, Ok I will answer your odd question ~ "IF"  I new what I know now back in those days, I would have had  to have bean a Prophet, because it is with the "help" of  technology I know what I know today, and therefore not being under the law, I would not have voluntarily worn the seal of Solomon and  Freemasons quintessences symbol, as this is idolatry and against my faith and therefore against God, However that said if the SS got wind of me preaching Pauls apistles and gave me the choice of  life or death, then I guess I would now be just another forgotten Christian martyr of WW2.    

Good way to wiggle out of the heart of the message.

So let me rephrase the question to get to the heart of the matter. If you lived in a nation where Jews were mistreated, blacklisted, and even put to death simply for being Jews, would you be proclaiming that you are a Jew?

Golden Eagle I am  sorry, but  can not make any sense of your graft, but let me say this I believe all the scriptures, but do you ?

eg: 1 Timothy 2:4  do you truly believe this verse ? I do, how about this one 1 John 4:14. Do understand I believe these verses, so therefore I believe the prophecies of Isaiah eg: 52:10 ...;and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. Now think about this and then ask me a question I can answer without pages of lengthy explanation.  when I say "go figar" { figured; figuring; figures}  it means to consider ( think over) its just harmless Kiwi slang I picked up.    

So let me elaorate as you see fit to rephrase ? If I lived in a country where a group of people claiming to be Jews by lineage, who did not believe Jesus is the Son of God, where being put to death, would I then turn my back on my Savior and claim to be one of these people ? what do you think ? but if I lived in a country where a group of people claiming to be Jews by faith who believed that Jesus is the Son of God, where being put to death, would I then turn my back on my Savior and not claim  to be one these people ? what do you think ?

The differance between you and me is I believe all the scriptures as they are written, Matthew 16:25  go medi

when I say "go figar" { figured; figuring; figures}  it means to consider ( think over) its just harmless Kiwi slang I picked up.    

OK, thank you for explaining this.

So let me elaorate as you see fit to rephrase ? If I lived in a country where a group of people claiming to be Jews by lineage, who did not believe Jesus is the Son of God, where being put to death, would I then turn my back on my Savior and claim to be one of these people ? what do you think ? but if I lived in a country where a group of people claiming to be Jews by faith who believed that Jesus is the Son of God, where being put to death, would I then turn my back on my Savior and not claim  to be one these people ? what do you think ?

:huh: You do have a way of convoluting the issue.

The differance between you and me is I believe all the scriptures as they are written, Matthew 16:25 

Would you please cut out the accusation that I - and others - do not believe in Scripture just because we read them to say something different than what you read them to say?

It's a sloppy debate tactic that serves only to glorify yourself in a way that makes you come across as a bully, and there is no love in it.

go medi

Now I'm beginning to think you are taunting us with your foreign slang.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

God made promises to Israel, and many of those promises haven't been kept - YET. Does anyone want to hint that God doesn't keep His promises? That would be like calling God a liar. The simple truth is that God will keep all of His promises to Israel at His appointed time. God didn't confuse Israel with the Church which is the Body of Christ and made separate promises to His Church. Israel and the Church are two different entities, and the Church most obviously did NOT replace Israel. One would have to abandon large portions of the Bible to make such a claim and ignore Bible prophecy that hasn't been fulfilled - YET. Take it to the bank - God will fulfill ALL of His promises most perfectly. If you think that God is through with Israel, try reading a Bible some.

The noun of debating is debates which is to consider ( SOMETHING ) now as we are debating the scriptures, how can I consider your opinion without you giveing me, the chapter plus verse plus the second witness verse so I can figure out whether your opinion is based in scripture.

Now Nebula I have answered your questions the very best I can here and in the other thread, as I have others but I have said the Supreme court building in Isreal is a Masonic temple, have you investigated this yet ? has anyone ? 

I have given my opinions with physical evidence and scriptures which do not contradict themselves nor did they need anything added to them,as they are self explanatory, if you do not agree thats your opinion , but if you can not provide  scriptures in support of your opinion then I have ( NOTHING ) to consider and therefore  no longer  a debate, which you nChrist have also just done "with presumptions added".

This makes my position untenable, and for these same reasons and others I had to opt out as will I also do here.

I shall ignor the many derogatory insults directed at me, my name change sinning to spinning which in my country and others a person who lies is called a head spinner or "spinning a story", lies, I have strong opinions based on  many hours of impartial research, combined with hard evidence, I do admit to being rough man, but I am no ignorant lying anti-semitic bullying racist. God forbid ! Anyway its better to become wise as serpents before becomeing harmless as a doves Matthew 10:16. 

ps: as my harmless slang "go figar" consider or "go medi"  meditate offends I shall stop, as I do not wish to offend, however if the truth in my posts offends, so be it. 

Guest shiloh357

The differance between you and me is I believe all the scriptures as they are written, Matthew 16:25  go medi

The point Nebula is endeavoring to make is that for all of your claims  to be a true Jew by faith, you would not be so quick to run around proclaiming such Jewishness were this Nazi Germany, 1940.  It's easy to make such a claim, but that claim would suddenly become overrated were you to face the possibility of being put to death for such a claim.

Your lame attempt at twisting her question away from something to didn't want to answer is a unfair and dishonest debate tactic.   It was the very kind of theology you espouse that was at the root of the kind of hatred that spawned the holocaust.  Hitler would be so proud of you.