2020 Vision of the doors in (Mat 24:33)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

While I believe nobody knows the day or hour and I believe God left enough maneuvering room to come when he sees fit, we also have to be careful of interpretting that statement "nobody knows the day or hour" by our cultural context. To us, that statement means just that: any time, any day and any year.

Christ's coming is announced with Trumpets, and just as he fulfilled the spring feasts by dying on the Passover, raising on Firstfruits and so forth, likewise his coming is associated with the feast of trumpets. The statement "no man knows the day or hour" is referencing the idea of WATCHFULNESS as they would dilligently look for the new moon to commence the month, nobody knowing which day, or the hour it would be seen (the ecliptic makes a shallow angle with the western horizon at that time of the year which makes observing the moon tricky). They knew when the month was at the doorstep but they had to watch. Likewise, we have to watch the signs of the times to know that his coming is soon. Of all of God's feasts, the feast of trumpets is the only day they were not sure when it would be since unlike the others, it started on the first day of the month. So whatever year he returns, that's when it will be.

To put in my 2 cents about the March 14,2012 date (even though it was retracted), the first thing I do is calculate how that relates to lunar cycles. That date appears to be the last quarter of the last month, and in and of itself has no significance. However, when going to Daniel's prophecy and adding 1260 days, 1290 days or 1335 days, one date I get is Sept 25, 2015 which will probably be the day of Atonement (nobody knows yet) based on the lunar position. Some believe that's Christ's return because of the Zechariah prophecy (as opposed to the feast of trumpets). I'm flexible since that's about the same time of the year. However, some people, such as that Camping fellow, throw out dates from God-knows-what calendar and it does not take much calculation to know he was all wet and did not know what he was talking about.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe it is the generation that begin sacrificing in the new Temple. Or maybe the war of 1973. A lot of maybe's.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/11/1964

I believe that we entered into the pre-Trib on march 14, 2012 - so the next 2.5 years will see serious increase of hardness toward us Christians. but the second half 2015.5 to 2019 will be the worst, similar the great Tribulation. This is all based on Scripture of Mathew 24:34 where Christ tells us that this generation = our generation shall not pass

Where can this be found in the Word of God?

in Mathew 24:33 God tells us that we will not only know how near it is

but we are given a door/date/deadline for it to happen by/before

Hello one_christian_warrior,

As I understand it, the final seven begins with the AC confirming a "covenant"or treaty (Daniel 9:27). Also, there is strong indication that the (yet to be built) temple would be under construction during the first half of the tribulation period. I am unaware that either of these events have occurred. How did you conclude that March 14, 2012 was the starting date?

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith

yes, the Tribulation starts when Israel signs the infamous 7 year peace treaty

it is only my belief, but I think that the peace treaty will start the building of the temple

and half way through it the AC will be killed

+ then satan + demons will be cast down to earth

where satan will animate the AC's body

keeping the body breathing and the heart beating

using blood transfusions to keep the body looking alive

imitating the resurection of Christ

I believe that we entered into the pre-Trib on march 14, 2012 - so the next 2.5 years will see serious increase of hardness toward us Christians. but the second half 2015.5 to 2019 will be the worst, similar the great Tribulation. This is all based on Scripture of Mathew 24:34 where Christ tells us that this generation = our generation shall not pass

So where did you come up with the date of March 14, 2012. What event happened on that date. Was it the signing of a covenant with many for one seven as stated in Daniel 9:27. If so who signed what and why does the world not follow this person? We are pre trib at this time, and there is nothing to the contrary. The time starts ticking at the confirming of a covenant. 1,260 days, A/D to another 1,260 days, then an extral 30 and 45 day periiod, then the end. Or the Second Coming. Dan 12:13 - As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Matthew 24

33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors!

I see no mention of a date here.

But if we skip a couple of lines, we find this.

Matthew 24

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

How do you reconcile your date setting with that verse?

I have a question.

After all the failed attempts at date setting, what makes you different? The first line of the web page you gave me stated there had been a miscalculation. Harold Camping said the same thing. What makes your date more reliable than everyone elses?

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other . 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till all these things be fulfilled . 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away . 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be . 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be . 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , and the other left .

Funny, I see nothing, in context, that says that that passage is referring to march 14 2012. One would think, that after all the other false prophets who have assigned a date to the end times and been wrong, that we as christians would pay more attention to what the Bible says-especially the part that says that Jesus will come as a thief in a night, as in we don't know when the tribulation will start. Trying to date these things is foolishness.

Yes, I agree, it would be foolish to try and find something that the Bible assures us that we cannot know, (Mat 24:33). I however was searching for a date that we are told in the same sentence, that we are not only allowed to know, but I hear that in the original Greek, it is written like a command. Notice how the doors are plural, this to accommodate His two Arrivals = 1-Rapture + 2-Glorious Appearing

Edited by one_christian_warrior

please see http://doorschristmu...h.yolasite.com/

First off, I must say sorry for my miscalculating the March 14th, 2012 date as the begining of the Tribulation.

This is the very first sentence from your website. I saw no reason to look any further.

I don't understand the need to prove God wrong. He said no one would know the time, and even after the countless failed predictions, people are still setting dates.

I do not want to prove God wrong, as I know this is impossible to do. God’s Word is Truth. What I wanted to bring to the attention of everybody is that we are told in (Mat 24:34), that this generation shall not pass, is soon about to pass, in 2019.1. Since we only have 6 years before this door/deadline comes to pass, I thought that this was important info to spread around.

http://beliefstoliveby.yolasite.com/

Edited by one_christian_warrior

Where do you come up with the date 2019.1, and where do you come up with the date March 14, 2012. What happend, or have we missed something. Is the A/C now ruling? When did he confirm a covenant with many for one seven. This had to happen on March 12, 2012. Who was this person and why do not all follow him.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Since only God knows the time,who and when did someone make you God?