IGNORED

WN: Graham: Why is Obama Silent While Iran Tortures American Pastor?

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,435
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

One of the nation's most prominent evangelical leaders wants to know why President Obama has remained silent as Iran tortures an American pastor held captive in one of the Islamic republic's most notorious prisons.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I believe I can tell you why. 

I have learned in the more than 40 years I have known my wife (we just celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary--PRAISE GOD FOR SUCH AN UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT LADY!!!), that on those rare occasions she prophesies, IT IS TRULY THE WORD OF THE LORD! 

Until the last three or four years she did not follow politics AT ALL.  In fact, the first time she saw Barack Obama on TV was during the Primaries leading up to his nomination by the Democrat Party.  I had paused action on the TV news so I could hear what she was saying to me as she came down the hallway.  I was looking toward her, and saw her face suddenly get very serious as she saw the TV screen, on which was the 'still action' shot of candidate Barack HUSSEIN Obama walking past a group of men in suits. 

She stopped what she had been saying about household 'stuff' and asked:  "Is that one of the terrorists?"

I said something like:  "No.  His name is Barack Obama, and he's running for President."

The fetching Mrs. Enniss's jaw literally dropped, which I found quite odd at that point.  Why would THAT be such a shock? and she said:  "You're kidding me!"

Still very much surprised, I said:  "No.  I mean, right now he's just running in the primary against Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party nomination....."

Suddenly I recognized 'that certain tone' in her voice, which I have heard only a few times.  I realized immediately the Holy Spirit was COMPLETELY IN CONTROL, and that she was speaking the Word of the Lord:  "THAT MAN IS A TERRORIST, AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED."

Now MY jaw dropped, as the Prophetess repeated:  "HE IS A TERRORIST, AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED."

Now we know the answer to  Graham's question.....