Guest power2u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

BTW, Bobda - neither of those were the verses I had in mind.

Also - the "days will be shortened for the elects sake" - that is talking about those who were left and became saved after the rapture, no?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

He WAS?!?!?!?! Wow. I had no idea. What city was the democratic headquarters in back then???

Well, my goodness. What a dope I've been. I'm heading out right now to go change my registration. Thanks for making me see the light!

Nah. Now that I've thought about it - Jesus a democrat??? Nah. He wasn't into big government, hand-outs to those who won't work, murdering innocent life and men having sexual relations with each other and marching in the streets to proclaim their happiness over it. So.................nah, you're joshin' me!

Guest bobdamitch

Nope...Jesus is Lord...

But the original Democrats were the protector of those who needed protecting, the reverse is true today.....howsoever....we digress....

NO....NO....NO........NABRAUGH....Nope....

The folks that will be saved out of the tribulation will not be those already left behind....that is what makes Lehay's thesis so specious....

People will be saved up until the Second Coming of Christ...this is not apart from the "rapture of the Church" and the raising of the dead as the beginning of that Second Advent....But there will not be the same kind of salvation offer for mankind between there and the Judgment......because....the Holy Spirit will not be on earth to convict of sin and bring men to Christ....

Read the mission statement of the Holy Spirit.....

However....Jesus descended into Hell and led captivity captive...so if He does preach to the lost....of course they may be saved in the period before the Judgment.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  764
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

This kind of discussion is the result of people leaning to their own understanding in disobedience to God's instructions. And once one starts with this one it is down hill all the way, going into private interpretation, adding to, and taking away from what The Scriptures say. God has told us we are not going to understand a lot of things that are written there in The Bible until such time as He knows we are ready for it, and it is needed by us to keep us on that narrow way. As hard as men try, and as much effort as they put into justifying what God has told us not to do they will never succeed in changing The Truth. Christ made a definite statement that not even He knows the day or hour, so it is just plain stupid for man to try to make themselves more knowledgeable than Him. We will know the times, and seasons period. And with God one day is as a thousand to us so be ready all the time is the only discussion we need to get involved in regarding the issue. Every thing we need is written in The Bible, and The Holy Spirit is the only one authorised by God to interpret the Bible to us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  764
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Work in progress,

I'd like to respond to your little quote,

Stamp out hate - convert a liberal.

I say stamp out corruption and hypocrisy,

convert a republican!

Jesus was a democrat!

Reverend Turmoil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this supposed to be a joke? There is no way Jesus could be a Democrat He said that we can't serve God, and satan.

Guest bobdamitch

I dont know in what manner the use of the word "stupid" is made...but let me point out that "ignorance" can be cured...but stupidity is a fatal disease that is built upon by those who believe what they have cut and dried is the truth.

Be reminded that "many shall follow their pernicious ways" and by whom the word of truth may be spoken meanly of.

My challenge remains to any.....ANY....cleric, self declared "authority" or obsecure

thinker to give his basis in fact of the pre tribulation rapture thesis....

Now....if you are right, it does not matter.....if you are wrong....well you figure out the consequences yourself.....

Is the present situation the beginning of sorrows.....well we have world wide dissolution which could build into a secenerio far worse....watch and wait....

Guest RockyRoad

I know folks who believe both ideas... :)

I don't know for sure but go with the idea there is no rapture, if I am wrong well good, I am wrong and will fly away with those folks who do believe..

When Jesus returns I will be very glad...

When I die I will go to Heaven...

Every other idea is just out there...

We will all find out in the end anyhow... :) what we thought about what was going to be isn't going to matter unless we refuse God...

I can't imagine anyone saying "Gee! I don't believe in the rapture I am staying here,I don't want to go with you guys"!

Or

"Gee! I am no longer going to believe in Christ because there was no rapture."

RockyRoad

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I have some difficulties with christians these days. I don't mind if people point the finger at me personally. I think christians should know better than to condemn entire political or religious groups. (democrats or Catholic's)

Yet, in another thread you stated that I was pre-trib, and implied that my laughter will be silenced for believing in such things. You even deduced this from one post of mine.

Remember what I posted?

Here it is-

:whistling:

You figured my entire belief system based on an emicon. Good job.

Careful. Consistency is the best policy in this age of cut and paste. It's too easy for words to come back on you.

t.