nikki1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

In an exclusive interview, the Rev. Billy Graham tells Newsmax that President Obama's "hope and change" mantra is nothing more than a cliché and warns that the nation faces increasing threats to civil and religious liberties from its government.

Graham, who is preparing for possibly his last crusade, this time via video, said America is drenched in a "sea of immorality" and suggested that the second coming of Christ is "near."

One chapter in your book is titled "He Is Coming Back." Do you think the biblical requirements of the End Times have largely been fulfilled, and are we on the verge of an "Armageddon" event that may presage the return of Jesus?

While we are told not to speculate about dates, God keeps His promises and this is why we can be sure that the return of Christ is near. Scripture tells us that there will be signs pointing toward the return of the Lord. I believe all of these signs are evident today. What a time to take the news of the day in one hand and the Bible in the other and watch the unfolding of the great drama of the ages come together. I would not want to live in any other time. The Bible speaks powerfully of trouble ahead with storm warnings that carry a booming jolt of truth. Regardless of what society says, we cannot go on much longer in the sea of immorality without judgment coming. We are at a crossroads, and there are profound moral issues at stake. It is time to return to biblical truth. The warning is clear; prepare to meet thy God—followed by the voice of the gentle Shepherd—the Lord Jesus—saying, 'Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest' (Matthew 11:28 NKJV). A new world is coming. It is time for the people of the world to turn to God.

Read it all here