Miz KJV Only

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Sunday 10/13/13 Pastor Michael sermon Greater Works! You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet!  John 14:7-14

The motivational industry has become a multi-billion dollar business. Our motivation gives us our aim and drive to achieve. Pursuing life’s goal and motivation is not simple. Some of us have been thru circumstances in life and we have lost our motivation. We need internal motivation because listening to a motivational speaker can do external motivation only. This eventually fizzles away. Because of lack of motivation, we have started to “settle” for things that we normally would not bother with. These things that we “settle” for could be jobs, husbands, wives, cars etc. etc. We need to NOT settle for things.

In our text, Jesus is telling the disciples that He is leaving them and for them to not be troubled. Jesus said He is the way to God the Father and then He says that God has greater works to do through the disciples. Their latter days shall be greater than their former days.  God has great things for us too. God is not done with us yet! The devil is a liar! God is not finished with us yet. He starts his work when it seems that we have come to our end. God wants to motivate us. We will do great things. Jesus is saying you thought what you saw me do was great, but if you have faith, you will do greater things. What moves God is our faith!

Jesus is telling them to not just get excited about what they see him doing, but they need to get excited about what God will do for them! Believe God can do it, but believe that He WILL do it!! He will give us favor, promote us and heal us. God will make a way somehow!  We can do all things thru Christ that strengthens us!!  Hallelujah!!

****Jesus told them that to see Greater Works they must:

1)  See God’s Divine Demonstrations: 

When they see Jesus working miracles, they are seeing God Working. The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. Jesus gave sight to the blind=that’s God!  Jesus gave hearing to the deaf=that’s God! When we overcome stuff in our lives, we need to look around and say that’s God! He is doing the miracles, the break thru - not us but God, The Holy Spirit! The Holy Ghost that is inside of us does it!  God in us is doing the miracles for us. God in us has no limitations therefore we have no limitations!

2) See God’s Manifestations:

Jesus did all that God could do in the flesh. The disciples saw the manifestation, the things that were never done before: walking on water, feeding thousands with a few fish and healing people. Jesus said He was going to heaven so He could send the Holy Ghost to reside in the disciples. They would then see the manifestations of God in themselves. They would do greater things than what He had done in 3 ½ years. This was because they would have 30 or 40 more years to do things in their lifetime. Jesus said whatever we ask of the Father in His name, He will do it. Ask the Father in Jesus’s name and Jesus said he would and will do it! We have limitless authority! The authority we have in Jesus’s name has no limit! Go in the Authority of Jesus’s Name!  You ain’t seen nothing yet!  Greater Works!!

AMEN   

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.  Isaiah 42:8

Amen~!

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Luke 17:10

And Amen~!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:12-14

Glory~!