IGNORED

what do i tell her?

Guest benji

What do I tell her? I was "in love" :) , blah, blah, blah. She dumped me. I didn't talk to her for four months. Now she calls up and tells me she dumped me for "Joey". Anyway, I'm trying not to hold a grudge and all that. I'm talking to her, and she begins to tell me how bad she feels cuz she cheated on Joey. She doesn't want to tell him. She wants to break up with him (Joey), but she doesn't want to break up with him. She can't decide, and she keeps asking me what I think. I don't know what to tell her. I can't even think straight myself. Every word she says tears my heart out again. Just hearing her voice twists my insides like a screwdriver (sounds cheesey, I know, but it's true). I don't know what to say or do. Anyone want to offer some help?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

(((((((((((((((((((((((BENJI))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Please, stay away from her. No phone calls, no emails. Pray for her, her heart and her salvation (if you can) but pray, pray, pray :) Give your heartache to the Healer Lord Jesus Christ. Only HE can fill the empty void that the pain has left.

I really pray for you Benji. I had a boyfriend who took up with my best girlfriend and when he was tired of her, telling me every detail of their 'time' together, he wanted me back!! I was like...NO WAY :)

Draw closer to the Lord Jesus during this time and make Him your lifelong love.

YSIC

Faithie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

I'm in agreement with Faithie,

Praying too

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Anne

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

Dear benji,

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

She dumped you for Joey. She obviously chose to be with Joey over you. She cheated on Joey. She obviously chose someone else over Joey. She says she wants to break up with Joey. You should be guided by what she does over what she says. She is still with Joey.

If she asks you what you think, and if you want to be truthful you could tell her:

1) You don't know what to tell her

2) You can't even think straight

3) Every word she says tears your heart out again

4) Just hearing her voice twists your insides like a screwdriver

But I advise that you simply to steer clear of her. She made her choices about you some time ago. You cannot rely on her loyalty. You need to make a choice that does not include her.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Benji, I've been there. My advice: stay away from her. You will not regret it.

thanks. you all are right. i already knew enough to know we could never be "together" again. i guess my head knew the truth, but it is a difficult struggle between the heart and the mind. thanks for the advice. i really need the encouragement. thank you again.

• 1 month later...
Guest lady323

hey,

well if she broke up with u and then want to break up with joey then this girl doesnt even know what she wants, stay away, trust me it helps! also pray and ask God to help you get over her, if your really determined and you pray with all your heart the God will take her off of your mind, trust.

God Bless,

lady323 :whistling: