IGNORED

Can every Believer be rich/blessed/favored/speak-in-tongues/be healed?

GoldenEagle

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

SS,

Much love to you In Him,

Thank you NeedYou and also to you in Christ and thank you for praying for Marti ~ she also has a very difficult relationship with her daughter and has asked for prayer concerning that also...I know you pray.

Not ignoring...Just don't have a lot of time everyday...Christian Homeschool my daughter...And my lens is so different now...

and fully did not expect all this...Yep...Another lesson...Should be sewing and instead...oh dear...what a mess...I get dizzy trying to keep up with all this...I think I'm supposed to stay real simple...

LOL!...ok....I actually like research and difficult subjects, so...but we do have the same Savior and that is what counts.

I think somewhere somehow we (no...I think I went off the original posting path...) My interpretation of posting is giving what God and His Word says about it...Building up...Encouraging...Putting down what I'm led to post...instead of all this...We could have gone the Way of: "Yes...God Provides...and given my life story of how I've been raised up from nothingness...after working at a steady job for years and years...and the complete and total education (not formal education) that God can give and brings just from prayer and leading and guiding to The Truth of it all...totally living within our means with no credit...and then God (from years of prayer) bringing into fruition what I've waited so long for...and look what can be done...or getting ideas what others are doing to Grow The Kingdom...anyway...It just went into bashing the beliefs of others...Everything can be looked at with 2 lenses...and sometimes The Spirit is shut down in me...so anyway...

I understand better now what you have posted....BUT please understand that this is not about bashing people at all...I can assure you with the deepest part of my heart that is not my intention...I do have a concern

for people caught up in deception and unsound doctrine...stemming, no doubt, from my own experiences in that genre.  Of course there are 2 sides ...or as you say 2 lenses...but I am reminded of the expression

there are 3 sides to the story...yours, mine and the truth.  The truth in this case, being scripture.  See, it alarms me greatly to read the unsound teaching of WOF doctrine that is so far from what scripture actually states.  

I'm not sure about the Holy Spirit being shut down (if I understand you  correctly here)...in my experience, we can only take so much when we have lived a certain way that we thought was the ultimate truth and come to

find out, it was deception.

It is a process to unlearn things and understand that your world is about to change.

I am not saying you are deceived...I'm saying there is an awful lot to take in here.  And, the surface has barely been scratched.

God gives me New Life...And I'm having a hard time seeing "Life" sometimes in what the human parts of us spit out...its always been the human part of us that has just torn me apart...I'm sorry there has been a lot of hurt in your life...There has been a fair share in mine too...That's why Jesus is my best friend...

Oh yeah...I understand that about you...and now I have shared some of mine...but as scripture states, Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.  II Tim 3:12...and that comes in different forms, so it is 

something that is unavoidable it seems and God does try our faith...He does not tempt us...he tries us to purify us.

But I will say it again: I have not looked up any "doctrines" to see what they believe...I have mainly as instructed "heard" the Word preached and have gone into prayer for hours at a time...Read The Word...Let It Permeate My Whole Self-To The Very Best That Is Possible and Have Waited on God for Many Things on The Inside of me To Be Changed...Working out my salvation with fear and trembling...And "experiencing" My God at times-miraculously...supernaturally...just as in The Bible...amazing...but true...and trying my best to not forsake assembling myself together...with fellow believers...but it sure is hard sometimes...Lord, Thank You...For Everything...

False teaching can destroy peoples lives.  I believe in your heart you want to honor God and you want to know the truth.  It is the same for me. 

I only started paying real attention when the effects of error and deception wrecked havoc in my life and the life of my family.  It was all I could do to try and understand how or why God had let me down but of course

He had never let me down.  It took effort and God's hand on me, as I kept wandering off into sin and using the excuse that I could not trust God anyway, to unravel the mess and start to put the truth into its place

Thank you so much for answering me.  

7seas, did you notice the post where Kathy said her hands were healed instantly? God doesn't listen to the unrighteous, and she was healed. Absolutely she is going after God with more than her words.

Besides all the polluted and twisted teaching of WOF, Copeland has further demonstrated his total lack of a true anointing from God by FALSE PROPHECIES.

Be aware, that those who prophesy falsely, are NOT anointed by God.  They have utterly failed the ultimate test of a true prophet.  Further, the gift of prophecy,

most of the time, as instructed from the NT, is about telling FORTH the word we already have and NOT furture events.

2004 has come and gone....read the prophecy from Copeland below and ask yourself why he gets away with false prophecies and false claims.

Copeland has been known to shock his listeners with his supposed prophecies from God, such as:  “Dont be disturbed when people accuse you of thinking you are God...They crucified me for saying that I was God. But I didn't claim I was God; I just claimed I walked with Him and that He was in me” (prophecy from Take Time to Pray  article Believer's Voice of Victory,1987, p.9 ) 

In the above prophecy, Kenneth Copeland accomplished at least two things: 1) he denied the deity of Jesus Christ and 2) he promoted doctrines of demons (1 Timothy 4:1). 

Kenneth Copeland was a guest on Benny Hinn’s January 28, 2004 broadcast This is Your Day telecast. Hinn says the lord has a word for you today. Copeland thanks Hinn for continuing in the healing ministry.  Benny Hinn asked Kenneth Copeland what he sees happening in 2004. In turn, Copeland responds by reading his prophecy, to which Hinn says, “Amen“: “Right now the healing ministry of Jesus is coming into a place that no human beings has seen before. And it, we’ all going to be glad we stayed where he put us because this is our time” (Benny Hinn- Amen). (This is a Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland at Eagle Mountain International Church December 31, 2000) Complete prophecy at http://kcm.org/studycenter/prophecies/2004_yearoffullness.php

Copeland continues: “The lord began talking to me about fullness of ministry and fullness of his callings and so forth oh 25 years go, but then in late November and all the way up to new years eve, and I had a visitation of the Lord new years eve afternoon, he began to talk to me about this year, and if you, you permit me I’ll read you what he said to me, Hinn responds please:

the year of 2004 will be known as the year of fullness. By the close of 2004, all callings will come to fullness. Apostles ministry, prophets ministry, evangelist ministry, pastoral ministries and teaching ministries that will obey me will come into full manifestationThe gifts of the spirit will be manifested in fulness as they were when Jesus was on the earth.” (Copeland says, “We’ve not seen that, we've seen little pieces of it but not like this”)...“Families will come into their called places and know the fullness of joy on earth as it is in heaven.” 

If this is true, who needs heaven? Jesus said the very opposite for the last days, and spoke of perilous times, apostasy, the love of many growing cold, and itching ears that do not want to hear the truth but what they want to hear. The only time we will see this fullness is in the Millennium, but first comes the Great tribulation.

Note:  WHAT COPELAND PROPHESIED HAS NOT HAPPENED AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.   The Bible teaches the opposite.  As we near the end of times, there will be more and more

persecution.  The love of many will grow cold....people will turn against those they once worshipped with.

IMO, WOF is about worshipping the golden calf....NOT God Almighty.

You're wrong here on many counts - you should reread carefully what you've posted (you also didn't give a source other than you).

In the WORLD these things will happen, but where do YOU live? Because if you're going by the Bible, you're living in the KINGDOM OF GOD having BEEN TRANSLATED OUT OF THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS. It will get worse for them, but not for the Believers, at least not the ones who insist on living in the Kingdom of God that we're already IN.

Kindly advise me as to your reasoning that I am wrong on many counts.  That is a very broad statement...I would appreciate the details please.

well, it is such common knowledge I guess I just didn't attach it.  Ummm...#2 has quite a few false prophecies...from 96 not just 2004....people have been keeping track for years.

Lots more...especially attached to # 5...which is a youtube vid....but it's not actors in the vid...it's the 'real' Mr. Copeland

But, you know, I'm not trying to pick on Mr. Copeland...he basically brought it on himself with the phony prophecies...but he certainly has plenty of company in that realm.  Plenty.

Where do I live?  On planet earth.  Which is going to go up in flames one day, so yeah, I try not to be too attached.

Which kingdom did Jesus live in?  My understanding is that one reason he went back to heaven, was to prepare a place for us...since the earth is going to be destroyed and all

7seas, I don't have the time, like my sister, for posting a list on all this, but I will give a few points quickly (between you and shiloh and ninhao and others there are a lot of things to respond to).

You are living in a dream world if you don't think that what God said Colossians 2 is not true; you have BEEN translated OUT of the Kingdom of Darkness and NOW you are translated INTO the Kingdom of God's Dear Son Jesus. So which Kingdom are you in? Jesus'. Therefore, you are not called to participate in the junk that is consuming the Kingdom of Darkness (the world, whose god is Satan according to God) - you CAN, if you want to. You could have been born in China, moved to the USA but still live and act according to what happens in China... not a great example, but still not bad. The point is, you like in GOD'S Kingdom - therefore it is insulting to the Lord to insist that you must receive whatever is going on with the world. Isaac, under a worse covenant PROSPERED mightily in the midst of famine in the world all around him. That's just 1 example. Through tithing and and sowing seed you can prosper. The blessing is on you, just as it was on Isaac. But again, as with everything, it's your choice.

As for prophecy, it's on the hearer to receive it and bring it to pass in their own life (there were many prophecies given in the OC that never came to pass (mostly GOOD stuff that was offered but Israel choose stupidity)). Kenneth does say in that particular prophecy you cited (if all the words are there) that for those who receive it...We received his prophecy from the Lord at the beginning of the year and it DID come to pass - we DID receive our greatest blessing ever, just this past November. Praise GOD. The rest of the prophecy came true as well, because we took it and called on the Lord to bring it to pass everyday and lead us into it all. We stayed in faith, not growing weary. All the previous years when I'd heard prophecies from my old church, I had no idea about how to receive it for my life - I thought you just heard it and it happened, but that's not the case. And now that I know, I am expecting next year to be even bigger.

Ninhao, I also used the illustration of preparing food. We can use it with going to work of some kind and then receiving money for the work. Or working at driving your car to your destination and reaping the reward for not crashing but going to where you needed to be or wanted to be, or washing your clothes, or what have you.

After a lengthy explanation, I don't know what else you are looking for; from one brother to another, I would encourage you to get into faith on these things and do them (not as an experiment, because trying is not believing and won't get you anywhere) and reap the rewards. Dedicate 2014 to be this kind of year for you, where you, at the Holy Spirit's direction, you tithe and sow seed and stay in faith and reap your harvests. We'll check back in 2015 AD and you can give your testimony. You don't have anything to lose...

(After all, how can God say He gives seed to the sower? If seed is just the Word of God (meaning only salvation usually as most would say), then how is He giving seed to you? He's ALREADY given you the Word, how can it be given to you again? That makes neither faith nor sense. It is in the context of money as Paul expresses in 2 Cor 9:6-11). Anyway, I hope this helps. Be blessed. Bring it to God (you don't believe my non-preacher testimonies), ask Him to confirm what I am saying from the Word here in faith. He'll tell you, and then it won't be anyone's opinion.

Yet that is not what you find, you hear thousands upon thousands of testimonies of people who have followed what they are being taught from the Bible and they DO reap. I and my wife are NOT in ministry and are not selling millions of CDs and such, and yet we are prospering as we have been learning to sow and reap according what the Holy Spirit has led us to do. Gal 6:6-7 Do not be deceived, God is NOT mocked, for whatsoever a man sows, THAT shall HE reap.

Rodain can you tell us where your money rewards from  "sowing" have come from ? 

Yes, so long as this is not for some mockery or desecration: the Lord has led me into my harvests and they have come in the form of selling things, or reselling things, new clients, new ideas that have resulted in monetary benefit, debt forgiveness, people just spontaneously (as the harvest at the direction of the Lord of course) GIVING me money (yes it is not just preachers who have had this happen) or things which are worth a particular amount of money. There may be more ways I have not thought of at this moment, but I hope that helps.

The system of sowing and reaping both physically and spiritually will not cease until the Earth remaineth not (somewhere around Genesis 8).

Oh.. I see.  In that case, I can claim the same thing.  Only I call it working for a living....God certainly sparks my creativity all the time.  It's not a miracle.  It is normal.

People love my photos...my short stories using my dogs as the characters (children especially but even the adults enjoy it)...and my artwork.

I appreciate the gifts God has given to me and I pray  and seek God concerning these things regularly.  

However, that is not what those verses are even talking about.   Let's have a look at those verses IN context...for the 2nd time in this thread.

Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. 2Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 3If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves. 4Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else, 5for each one should carry their own load.6Nevertheless, the one who receives instruction in the word should share all good things with their instructor.

7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

The passage is actually referring to sin, not some sort of monetary gain.  What you sow in your sinful flesh, you will reap.  It's as plain as day.  

And, here is the rest of the chapter:

See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand!

12Those who want to impress people by means of the flesh are trying to compel you to be circumcised. The only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ. 13Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh. 14May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whicha the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is the new creation. 16Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule—tob the Israel of God.

17From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.

18The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers and sisters. Amen.

Now, even though circumcision is mentioned, the actual sin seems to be avoidance of the cross...and reading the first portion of Gal 6, it speaks of sin in general and the biblical

injunction to AVOID sin or you will reap the consequences.  NOWHERE is any sort of monetary gain or lost spoken of.  The grace of God and the blessings of God are not performance

based.

Jesus tells the story of the prodigal son....did that young man who squandered his fortune have to make it up somehow to his father.  No.  We cannot make up our sin to God....we can

only accept forgiveness of those sins through the blood of Christ.  HOWEVER, we still may reap the consequences of our sins depending on the effects on our own bodies as well as

the effects upon others.   

Verse 14 is in direct contrast to WOF doctrine.  WOF doctrine wants it all NOW; while Paul writes he has been crucified to the world...with all its lusts, desires and false systems.

Further, Paul does not want to boast about ANYTHING....except the cross of Christ.

14May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whicha the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 

The stark reality of the unbelievable contrast of this verse against WOF beliefs is one of the most striking in scripture.  Really, there is no excuse for following after such false

teachings.  Of course, the Bible does explain it:

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to

say what their itching ears want to hear.  II Tim. 4:3

If that is what you want to think 7seas, I will not change your mind. We'll leave it at that. Further discussion after all that has been so far is pointless.

And for all reading this, I see from people like Zion and 7seas that they seem to think that *I* think that prosperity is why I exist. Let me clear up any confusion: any Believer who mentions that prosperity is good and encourages all other Believers to take part in it is not forsaking Jesus or not focused on Jesus or has somehow been led astray into some errant doctrine.

Anyone on the Earth enjoys properity. No one turns it down. It doesn't mean you are evil to enjoy the good things of this life here on the Earth (Paul did mention to Timothy that God gives us ALL THINGS richly to ENJOY...). I just want to reiterate that the mere acceptance of prosperity or praying it for others does not make you a false disciple of Jesus. It actually almost seems like the people don't want Christians going around pronouncing "Merry Christmas" upon others because they are "offended" by it; these people hold the view that wishing someone a Merry Christmas is evil, when in reality, there is not one evil thing about it. If you ask them what specifically they are offended by, they won't have any real answer...

At any rate, I personally enjoy prosperity; I once was homeless and had nothing. I then was willing to listen to Jesus and saw Him, having 3 supernaturals encounters with God in 1 night, May 27th, 2001. I met the Holy Spirit, the Father and Jesus (and have been blessed spiritually to see Him more since). 2 days later (having been totally unchurched) I acted on the call to follow Him and committed my life to Him. I have never been the same since. 6 weeks later, I became interested in knowing what tongues was, and I had multiple Believers all try to tell me it was evil/of the Devil/not for today/divisive, etc, and when I asked them to prove it by the Word they could not, and so I did receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit; Jesus baptized me with fire and I spoke in tongues and have ever since. It was and is wonderful. Over the years I have tried to bring a deeper pursuit of Jesus personally to all God has brought into my path, and many have received Him as a result or grown significantly in the Lord (and continue to). One of these things was healing and I have healed a great many (Jesus' Spirit doing the works, not I), and I had many Believers try to talk me out of that as well, but I, as well as the people who HAD cancer/tumors of the brain/spinal cord/spinal disc destructions/torn ligaments/various chronic pains/blind eyes/rheumatoid arthritis SURE WERE GLAD I DIDN'T LISTEN TO THOSE WHO SAID WE CAN'T ALL HAVE THAT. And now that I know about prosperity, I won't let anyone talk me out of that either, and all the poor, poverty-stricken people and the ministries and those they reach for Jesus sure are glad I won't be talked out of it either. Anyway, for every part of the Truth, the Devil tries to erect fences around them, saying whatever possible to block Believers from accessing and walking in them, spoiling Believers with vain deceits and shallow philosophies, lying with no accountability and the ones who try to enforce all that stuff are typically the Believers themselves, who accept as fact what is taught by leaders or those they respect without doing the investigation into the Scriptures themselves like the Bereans and looking at the fruit of those who preach and taking the matter directly to God Himself to find out the Truth.

That is a fitting way to conclude my part in this thread, because it is just going to be a merry-go-round no matter what I put forth. Be blessed.

Edited by TheCurseOfTheRodain

Mat 6:19-21  Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:  (20)  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:  (21)  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Much much love...

And because of what Rodain just testified of...Everything that God has brought him through...As a believing sister...Believing In The Power of God...and that we are vessels...The hands at the end of my arms do not hurt any longer...and even the breaking out of it all is healing!!! My my...Rodain Being Indwelled Mightily By The Spirit of The Living God...Whew...I have been touched by someone that is living The Words of The Bible...Greater than this shall you do...A Vessel...Brings new meaning to the words: You are gods...By the way...I would strongly suggest getting in Prayer a lot...and "waiting" for God, Himself, to reveal certain things...that way we don't have to walk in false stuff...

So even that someone doesn't believe concerning Baptism of The Holy Spirit...even though it's In The Bible...you have just witnessed-The Working of The Holy Spirit In Action-on the earth...and I am healed...

I know of other people that have seen it first hand and still won't believe...anyway...

God is deeper than any of us can fathom...Not just surface...Not just in our heads but can be in our hearts...even our own spirit (I was blinded so bad that I didn't even know we had one) but our spirit can be born again...which opens up a whole new place to live...we still have the same "body" and the same "will and emotions", which is our soul...and then sometimes slowly, sometimes miraculously we are changed in an instant...Lining up with The Word...A Living Book...Taken out of the "world" and the "world" taken out of us...sanctified...

We will all stand before Him one day and answer to Him...Well, we can get to know Him now...It's not too late...until it's too late...Today is The Day...

Guest shiloh357

Much much love...

And because of what Rodain just testified of...Everything that God has brought him through...As a believing sister...Believing In The Power of God...and that we are vessels...The hands at the end of my arms do not hurt any longer...and even the breaking out of it all is healing!!! My my...Rodain Being Indwelled Mightily By The Spirit of The Living God...Whew...I have been touched by someone that is living The Words of The Bible...Greater than this shall you do...A Vessel...Brings new meaning to the words: You are gods...By the way...I would strongly suggest getting in Prayer a lot...and "waiting" for God, Himself, to reveal certain things...that way we don't have to walk in false stuff...

So even that someone doesn't believe concerning Baptism of The Holy Spirit...even though it's In The Bible...you have just witnessed-The Working of The Holy Spirit In Action-on the earth...and I am healed...

I know of other people that have seen it first hand and still won't believe...anyway...

God is deeper than any of us can fathom...Not just surface...Not just in our heads but can be in our hearts...even our own spirit (I was blinded so bad that I didn't even know we had one) but our spirit can be born again...which opens up a whole new place to live...we still have the same "body" and the same "will and emotions", which is our soul...and then sometimes slowly, sometimes miraculously we are changed in an instant...Lining up with The Word...A Living Book...Taken out of the "world" and the "world" taken out of us...sanctified...

We will all stand before Him one day and answer to Him...Well, we can get to know Him now...It's not too late...until it's too late...Today is The Day...

This is a bit of an insult because  no one here has every expressed any doubt in the power of God to heal or to bless anyone.   You are moving the goal posts and are ignoring the fact that we don't believe that fleshl self-indulgence by ministers of the Lord can be justified in Scripture.  That is the issue, not whether or not we believe in your healing.

You are completely ignoring the topic which pertains to the egregious mishandling of money by those who choose to live exrtravagant lifestyles off of the backs of those who are evidently donating under false pretenses thinking they are giving for ministry AND those who are misled into thinking that their path to riches begins by making the guy on TV rich first. 

It is a complete prostitution of the Word of God.  No one is against prosperity that is earned under the right circumstances, but we are against the false gospel of prosperity that misleads people into believng in promises that are not made in the Bible.   Rodain is not filled with the Spirit.  He is brainwashed.   The Word of Faith movement, like other cults is so sucessful because the use the Bible.  All of the most successful cults have that one thing in common.  Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists, the Worldwide Church of God and the Word of Faith movement are all cults that pervert the Bible and use it to teach doctrines of demons.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Much much love to you,

As promised...More scripture concerning the subject at hand and some things that have helped me along the way...One thing that is just so amazing is the thought that we can actually depend on God for everything...being taken out of the "world: and the "world" out of us...(which is the way things worked in our lives before we were born-again) and in so doing God can actually Work things together for good. I'm all about not having "the love" of money...Nothing wrong with money...and having money...at one time "I loved" money...but now I've got a new lens...It takes money to do things...

So anyway...Thinking that even the NT believers and apostles and disciples had no money...Well...

Then Paul dwelt two whole years "in his own rented house," and received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him...Acts 28:30-31...and ...verse 24...dealing with exactly the same thing we are dealing with today...verse 24...and some were persuaded by the things which were spoken, and some disbelieved...Wow...Hasn't changed much...

and these verses are amazing to me...it mentions ministering in material things...Romans 15:25-29  But now I am going to Jerusalem to minister to the saints. For it pleased those from Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor among the saints who are in Jerusalem. It pleased them indeed, and they are their debtors. For if the Gentiles have been partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister to them in "material things." Therefore, when I have performed this and have sealed to them this fruit, I shall go by way of you to Spain. But I know that when I come to you, I shall come in the fullness of the blessing (NU omits "of the gospel") of Christ. Seems like material things need having...

With this...I'll end my postings on this thread...unless so led otherwise...

I know I can't depend on a TV show to be exactly correct but this was mind boggling...I was watching this show where retailers have hired a man and his team to catch shop-lifters...The numbers are staggering...

$35 Million Dollars of merchandize is stolen every day in the U.S.

This one particular store was experiencing an $8,000 loss every month. With this man's help $6,000 worth of merchandize was recovered...

Apparently there are a lot of people that don't know Our God...Because I've experienced this: He supplies all my need...and even some of my wants...I don't need to steal...at all period...

Much love and may we all seek and find everything God has for us...

Guest shiloh357

So anyway...Thinking that even the NT believers and apostles and disciples had no money...Well

Who said they had no money?  I never made that case.  What I said is that they didn't live in the opulence that we see in Benny Hinn and others.   I never said they didn't have money and even Sevenseas said that Paul was a tentmaker.   Paul and the apostles didn't live high end lifestyles on the backs of other other believers.  They didn't ask for donations for their sakes.  Paul worked and funded his own ministry through his own efforts.  He only took donations to help struggling churches that suffered from the famine that hit the church in Jerusalem especially hard.