• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I have in the last week or so seen an amazing out pouring of love when our brother Mike (Thomas I Believe) was sick. People that came in new began to stand with in the gap for Mike, believing that God was doing a work in this man of Gods life.

Mike and I have talked several times over the last week and we have both agreed that God is doing a work in Worthy Chat by bringing us into a closer relationship with each other as we grow in our walk with God. Here we are people from all walks of life, hundreds and sometimes thousands of miles apart, loving each other as only "His children" can. I am excited about what is happening in Worthy. We are seeing people coming to Jesus, being healed, and restored into the family of God. I believe Worthy Chat is a tool for the Holy Spirit in these end times. I can only believe it's going to get better. I love each and everyone of you, thank you for loving me.

Edited by Rustyangel

Guest Thomas I believe

Rusty, Amen Sister. God is drawing us all together as one family in Him. There is a presence of the Holy Spirit here that is profound. In Jesus we are united as brothers and sisters and we are under the protection of the Blood of The Lamb. There are miracles happening everyday here at worthy. What a Beautiful ministry this is. Gods power is upon this ministry !!! There is so much Love here it makes me fall to my knees in tears of Joy. God can do anything in anyones life, we just have to focus on Him and be obedient. Jesus said , Love one another as I have loved you. Gods presence is profound here and His blessings and Spirit are pouring down on us. Praise Our Living God in all of His Glory. Thank You Jesus for Loving us. One more thing I would like to personally Thank everyone here. Your prayers and the love that has poured out for me during this illness I have been battling has brought so many tears to my eyes. I love all of you so much ! And today I feel better so prayers were answered. Thank You Lord !!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Amen!! Brother Mike! and Sisters Red!!.. I Also have seen The Lord moving Througout this Whole Ministry!.. he is Worthy to be Praised ..... we have prayed for The Lord to send us the hurting and The lost and to use us in His Kingdom work . and He is answering Prayers!! Praise to the Lord Jesus Christ!...I pray that we can all come together and seek His Face Whole Heartedly!......Onward! and Upward!!

Love in Christ .. yur Bro .... Chuck

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/13/1983

Rusty, You are so right sister. I feel like everyone here at worthy is like my family. SO many of them have prayed with me and for me and been through alot with me especially Teresadc.

I have come to be good friend with Mike over the past few weeks and he has such a sweet spirit, and is so on fire for GOd.

God really does have something in store for Worthy and all those here at worthy and I cant wait to see what that is goin to be.

I can't wait to see all you in heaven some day...It is going to be awesome. Praying for each and everyone of you daily here at worthy.

(((((((((((((((((((Worthy Gang))))))))))))))))))))))

Love in Christ,

Dancin :thumbsup: