Guest Christian Soldier

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I made a post that __________ was spreading propaganda and my post was deleted due to the fact that it seemed of a personal nature. That is fine and I voiced my opinion to a moderator and here claiming that we have so many threads bashing America, our involvment in Iraq, and spreading some stuff that has not much credibility (the sources of the stories). Folks, you don't have to support what we do as military if that is what "floats your boat", but someone coming out saying that we are over there killing civilians indiscriminately is totally uncalled for. I read today on Canada.com that some former Marine has requested political asylum now and claims that some of his folks killed civilians. If anything happens, I hope Canada sends him back so that he can stand trial at his courtsmartial. It sure does seem funny how someone would run to a foreign country and start spouting stuff off and not have the nerve to say it here in the USA. I say the guy has something to hide if you ask me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I say the guy is afraid of people like you who will not even begin to give him to benefit of the doubt.

I say the guy is afraid of the ramifications of telling the truth.

I seem to recall another guy that caught alot of flak for speaking the truth about civilian murders in another war.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic