• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1987

Many attempts have been made at “guessing” who the antichrist is. The problem with all of these attempts has been that their “antichrist” usually has only 1 of the attributes described in the Bible.

The Word tells us that the antichrist will be revealed before Jesus’ coming.

2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin         be revealed, the son of perdition;

You can read my signature to see that the mystery of the end times would be revealed near the end, too. I don’t know many Christians who don’t believe the end is at hand…

Let’s see if we can find out who fits the bill for ALL the qualifications of the antichrist.

First off, let us establish that “women” in biblical prophecy usually refers to the Church, (body of Christ) or a religious system. This also must be seeing how Jesus told us in Matt 24:24:

Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Obviously, no one would be deceived by Obama or someone not even affiliated with Christianity. It has to be a religious system.

Secondly, let’s look at what the Word says about him:

1.      Rev 17:1-7  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters

2.     (2)  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication

3.     (3)  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 

4.     (4)  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 

5.     (5)  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 

6.     (6)  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 

7.     (7)  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8.     (9) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 

(14)  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 

(15)  And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

(18)  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Who fits all of this?

WHICH RELIGIOUS SYSTEM---

a. Controls multitudes, nations and tongues?
b. Has seduced kings and inhabitants of the earth?
c. Is arrayed in purple and scarlet?
d. Is decked with silver and gold?,
e. Is drunk with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus? 
f. Sits upon seven mountains?
g. Is a great city reigning over kings?

a)     She sits on many waters… in verse 18 the angel tells us that that means multitudes of people in many nations and tongues. What religious organization has the most members, in nearly every country on earth?  - the Catholic Church

b)    Rome has seduced kings and inhabitants of the earth.
None other than the Vatican is involved in the ecumenical movement of compromise known today as religious tolerance and unity. The world has seen Pope John Paul-11 going to Israel in year 2000, meeting with Arafat, and even fellowshipping with communist leaders for world unity.

Today the call is for “humanity” and not for Christ. The call is for “Unity” and not separation from other world’s religions. The Catholic Church has even declared that Islam is an Abrahamic faith and Muslims are our brothers. Today the Catholic Church is seen as a friend to Islam. The Pope was even seen kissing the Quran for the whole world to witness.”  (http://endtimemessage.info/mysterybab.htm)

c)     The Vatican is decked out in purple and red (scarlet) and

d)    is filled with gold (https://www.google.com/search?q=gold+in+the+vatican&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=yp-rUqGwBpLOyAGAx4DQBQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1517&bih=713&dpr=0.9)

e)     Rome Is drunk with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.
As recorded in history, from the time of St. Augustine in 300 AD until AD 1850, 68 million Protestants have been killed by the Roman Catholic Church just because of disagreeing with their doctrine. 

The Great Massacre of Ireland was one of the worst mass murders done by the Roman Church ever recorded in history. Millions of Christians were burnt at stake, fed to the lions, and tortured to death by the Catholic Church, which included Joan of Arc and St. Patrick - a ‘cup of abominations’ indeed that deserves the Biblical verses mentioned in Revelation17:6 ‘drunken of the blood of the saints and the martyrs of Jesus’.”  (http://endtimemessage.info/mysterybab.htm)

f)      This is the most evident one… I asked my Grandma, who isn’t even a Christian, what city sits on 7 hills. “Rome” she replied, barely giving me enough time to finish my question. Rome does sit on 7 literal hills.

g)     A great city reigning over kings? What city has more power over any country? (through religion) Rome

Verse 3 also states that It is full of names of blasphemy… let’s take a look for a second

1.     Vicarius Filii Dei is inscribed in the pope’s crown. It is Latin for “Instead of the Son of God”

a.     On a side note, if you take the Roman Numeral value for this title, replacing u’s with v’s (which is what was used in old times):

i.      V  I    C  A  R  I  V  S      F  I   L  I  I         D E I

5  1  100        1  5            1 50 1 1     500   1

1.     Add these numbers up and you get 666

2.     Calling priests “father” when Jesus tells us plainly:

Mat 23:9  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

3.     Mary, “Mother of God” … need I say more?

But wait, there’s more…

Rev 12:4  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

This was obviously King Harod, who had all the children under 2 killed in Jerusalem in order to kill baby Jesus. King Harod was put in power by Rome

Rev 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

How does this fit Rome?

Pagan, Imperial Rome was “wounded” and has been revived, “healed” in the form of Papal Rome. Its power was in army and government, and that Rome is no longer. It’s power now lies in the Vatican, and one could argue it has more power now than it ever has. What other city in the WORLD (besides Jerusalem) has been of such prominence that long? And Jerusalem wasn’t even important for nearly 2000 years after it was ravished by Roman General Titus

I challenge you to find any other “antichrist” that fits the bill even HALF as accurately as does the Roman Catholic Church.

Finally, to clarify, I am NOT saying that all Catholics are antichrist or are going to hell. It is the system of the Catholic church that is antichrist. I believe as long as any Catholic is not dependent on the church for their salvation, but relies on Jesus, they are saved.