• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

This world is the anti-christ.

Are not the ways of this world one? and most all are being partakers in it?

Jesus spoke to the ones following as he was being led to die, "cry not for me, but for yourselves, for if they shall do this to a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"

God bless

Ahhh, I see you didn't do your homework and read the assignment I gave you. tsk tsk. (Go to the corner.)  lol

I still have not did my homework, but I will read it later and get with you again.

I agree that one shall rise up, sad thing is, he will come from within the walls of this worldly established church and shall decieve many. This isn't going to happen, it has been already happening sense before Jesus. As HE spoke, "the anti-christ is already come".

Hypocrisy comes from within the walls of the worldly churches. The Word, in revelations, calls this world's church "the great whore". Jesus came from outside those walls and rose up against the hypocrisy of the Jews within the synogogue and was killed for it. This is why people fear (esp. in church) to speak forth what the Holy Spirit is rising up in their hearts. Those people will judge me, persecute me, condemn me, and kill me.

Those inside say today, "when Jesus comes..." another lie. He is already here if one believes the Word. HE is in me and I am in HIM and HE goes unto the Father and we are ONE. If ye have done it to one of the least of these, ye have done it unto me. HE is already here, in the final chapter (end of days) HE comes with vengence, and wrath, and his name who sat upon him is Death and hell followed with Him. He shall start at the house of GOD, the lost sheep of the house of Isreal. (Isreal...any land in which a church house sits on).

GOD's true church, HIS true followers are rising up against this world and this worlds churches. The greatest of sinners are within those walls but they will not recieve those who GOD sends to them and they will not repent. Those that have ears to hear, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

You may have a bit of praying and homework to do yourself.

God bless us all

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

Rebbell,

I get the feeling you think many in today's churches are hypocrites and probably not true believers. Is that an accurate statement? Lol

I was taken back when you said the whore in revelation 18 is the false church today.

I certainly can understand your concerns with today's church. If you believe the 7 churches in rev 2/3 are in a timeline, then we are the final church, the church of laodicea which as you know is a lukewarm church that pretty much disgusts God. Doesn't sound like God is very content with this group of "believers" does it?

I wonder - is it possible to disgust God and still be a believer? Hmmmm

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

Rebbell,

I get the feeling you think many in today's churches are hypocrites and probably not true believers. Is that an accurate statement? Lol

I was taken back when you said the whore in revelation 18 is the false church today.

I certainly can understand your concerns with today's church. If you believe the 7 churches in rev 2/3 are in a timeline, then we are the final church, the church of laodicea which as you know is a lukewarm church that pretty much disgusts God. Doesn't sound like God is very content with this group of "believers" does it?

Yes, that is an accurate statement. I believe what the Word has told us about these believers. They preach it but will not lift one finger to do it. And will teach even more false doctrine and create a

greater devil than themselves.

Brother, forgive me if I have caused a rock in the road by saying something about rev. 18. You are eating meat and I believe you can handle this meat or the Holy Spirit would not have brought it to mind to include it in the entry. Pray about it and share with me when the Holy Spirit opens your eyes to more of it.

Make no mistake, God is content, (never changing) people are not content (forever changing). We want what we want, when we want it. Seek ye the kingdom of God first and............

I am not concerned with todays churches. I am grieved. I feel the spirit of bondage in those places. I feel like I have opened a dead man's coffin. No life but worldly carnal life. Yes, grieved is the word I would use. I pray for them and speak what the Spirit is saying, if fiery darts could kill, I would be dead. God forbid, for it is better that I stay because those in there are scared and fear man or what man will do. Most can not even testify. I fear God if I do not do what I am told to do.

This earth suit disgust me everyday. Its carnal fleshly being fights against the Spirit of God everyday because it is selfish, proud, high minded, inconciderate....need I continue? Praise God he has blessed me with His wisdom and understanding in how to deal with this earth suit and deny the flesh. Am I ALWAYS successful? NO! and hate myself for it. GOD knows, but he picks me up, dusts me off, instructs me in the truth and sends me again into the world.

Once God brought Paul (Saul) to his knees, do you believe Paul could disgust God from that point forward? or do you believe Saul was walking in the Lord's will and was justified by God for all his doings?

When the ship made port and Saul saw the three taverns he praised God and went in and took courage. He knew (hoped) tommorrow his flesh might die, if it be God's will. I would like to have been at Saul's bar party meeting. I wonder how many got saved?

I have heard hellfire and brimstone preachers say on the pulpit that anyone who even sells a beer is going to hell!!! Jesus died to save ALL from hell and preacher man keeps condemning us to hell. Lord have mercy....Yes, grieved, by their fruits ye shall know them; and if the blind lead the blind shall they not both fall into the ditch?

God bless you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

Rebbell,

No need to apologize by your rev 18 thoughts. Many commentators have tied the Roman Catholic Church to the whore, but you don't discriminate -any and all FALSE APOSTATE churches are on equal footing.

Makes sense to make them equal even if the Beast may not ride all of them.

By the way, I love your passion for God and for singleminded ness. You truly are a REBEL!

Love,

Your brother in Christ,

Spock

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

I believe the Roman Catholic Church fits the description the best.  And the bible doesn't say the Anti-Christ himself walks the earth, just his spirit.  But his spirit will take bodily form one day. 

Rebbell,

I believe the 7 churches in revelations are not a timeline but that every church around the world resides within one of these churches. It is not very often that the church order will stray away from the traditional teachings of those that taught them.

I believe each one(1) church is following one(1) of the 7 Spirits of God. I believe this is why no church outside of anothers belief or spirit of teachings can agree with the other, as they were taught under a different spirit then the other. This certain church can only come into one accord with each other in the Lord if they are taught by the same Spirit of God. However, all of them are of the same God. God the Creator. 7 churches, 7 Spirits of God, I believe is no coincidence.

When I started reading, studying, pondering the scriptures and seeking God for the Truth of these churches in Revelations that is what was added to my wisdom and understanding by revelation knowledge of Jesus Christ. The church or traditions of men have not taught me. The Holy Spirit, the only true teacher has been the leader of my path.

Your thoughts???

God bless you

I believe the Roman Catholic Church fits the description the best.  And the bible doesn't say the Anti-Christ himself walks the earth, just his spirit.  But his spirit will take bodily form one day.

the spirit of the anti-christ is already walking the earth, and yes, he will rise in bodily form, I believe this. He is waiting for the Spirit of God to rise up and he will rise too. I believe the rising up is very close.

God bless