IGNORED

This is what happens when homosexuality infiltrates a society

OakWood

Guest shiloh357

I don't care if it was a heterosexual couple involved.  This guy simply gave them a "donation" so the woman could get pregnant, which is exactly what they do at a clinic.  They just did it on their own without doctors.  I would feel the same way about this if it was a male-female couple.  They had an agreement.  This man was not to be involved in the child's life, and he shouldn't have to pay child support.  If he does have to pay it, then he should involve himself in the raising of the child. 

By the letter of Kansas law, the judge may have made the right decision.  I don't know, but if it was the correct decision based on Kansas law, the law needs to be changed. 

It was an immoral act on it's very surface.  The agreement was not legally binding and that only highlights the man's stupidity.  He got what he deserved for being so stupid and immoral.

Truly, the way of sinners is a hard way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

The relationship failed, that's why the "mother" is suing for child support.  She is now a single "mother" and since her ex partner has no legal obligation to care for the child she went after the donor.  This is extortion and institutionalized misandry.

I am reading this story and I don't see where it says her girlfriend/wife left her.

Justin makes a good point. Yes, had he gone through a clinic this would not have happened to him. However, this situation highlights the can of worms that has been opened with society's embracing of homosexual relationships - the fate and care of the children.

This is only about gay people in the sense that two of the three participants happen to be gay. Since 40 - 50% of marriages now end in divorce the same "issues" could be applied to straight couples as well. There have been thousands upon thousands of cases where dad can't get his wife pregnant, so he brings a man over and leaves him to spend lone time with his wife. Especially in rural areas with little to no access to fertility clinics, and among the poor. Had the fathers in these cases up and left the "donor" would also be legally liable under the law.

These women did a crappy thing to the guy and I am not defending their behaviour, however this would not have happened if he had followed the law.

This addresses your first comment.  Understand, I don't say anything unless I have validated it myself to be true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/30/kansas-sperm-donor_n_2382677.html

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  373
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/10/1963

The relationship failed, that's why the "mother" is suing for child support.  She is now a single "mother" and since her ex partner has no legal obligation to care for the child she went after the donor.  This is extortion and institutionalized misandry.

I am reading this story and I don't see where it says her girlfriend/wife left her.

Justin makes a good point. Yes, had he gone through a clinic this would not have happened to him. However, this situation highlights the can of worms that has been opened with society's embracing of homosexual relationships - the fate and care of the children.

This is only about gay people in the sense that two of the three participants happen to be gay. Since 40 - 50% of marriages now end in divorce the same "issues" could be applied to straight couples as well. There have been thousands upon thousands of cases where dad can't get his wife pregnant, so he brings a man over and leaves him to spend lone time with his wife. Especially in rural areas with little to no access to fertility clinics, and among the poor. Had the fathers in these cases up and left the "donor" would also be legally liable under the law.

These women did a crappy thing to the guy and I am not defending their behaviour, however this would not have happened if he had followed the law.

This addresses your first comment.  Understand, I don't say anything unless I have validated it myself to be true.

After reading the link I can understand why now that she was trying to get help.

The article states that the couple has 8 children and that Bauer left.

That would mean then she is left alone to still support the 8 also I would imagine.

In the OP it states that $6000 is trying to be had. No matter what if I was the judge IMO

I would tell her that if you can't support her and to him if that you don't want no legal rights towards her

then as judge it is the best interest of the child that she placed into adoption where she can be loved and well cared for by some straight married couple that may truly love her. Case dismissed. :thumbs_up:

quote W2BWH:  "After reading the link I can understand why now that she was trying to get help.

The article states that the couple has 8 children and that Bauer left."

It's even worse now.  Eight children are suffering because their adopted/birth mother chose to include them in an unstable/nonbinding relationship, and now that the relationship has failed, she can't support them on her own.  Instead of asking Uncle Sugar for money to solve her (self inflicted) problems, the nonbiological children should be placed in foster care.

This is the reality of the consequences of social experiments.  Where real innocent lives are affected by the poor decisions of those that are supposed to be responsible for them.  I'm not just speaking about homosexuals, single parents have just as much blame here too.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1984

In the OP it states that $6000 is trying to be had. No matter what if I was the judge IMO

I would tell her that if you can't support her and to him if that you don't want no legal rights towards her

then as judge it is the best interest of the child that she placed into adoption where she can be loved and well cared for by some straight married couple that may truly love her. Case dismissed. :thumbs_up:

And you'd be ripped off the bench so fast your butt would catch fire.

It's cool I wasn't accusing you of anything, I just had not seen that tidbit.

quote W2BWH:  "After reading the link I can understand why now that she was trying to get help.

The article states that the couple has 8 children and that Bauer left."

It's even worse now.  Eight children are suffering because their adopted/birth mother chose to include them in an unstable/nonbinding relationship, and now that the relationship has failed, she can't support them on her own.  Instead of asking Uncle Sugar for money to solve her (self inflicted) problems, the nonbiological children should be placed in foster care.

This is the reality of the consequences of social experiments.  Where real innocent lives are affected by the poor decisions of those that are supposed to be responsible for them.  I'm not just speaking about homosexuals, single parents have just as much blame here too.

And again you make this out to be a gay issue when this can and has happened to straight couples as well. This case just happens to involve a lesbian. Whatever you might think of her sexuality, they are still her children and she probably loves them. Every study has shown that children of LGBT parents do just as well as any other child, and in fact the biggest difference is the stigma these children face from their peers because if their parents sexuality.

Even if homosexuality is a sin, something I am unsure of, we do not rip families apart because a parent is "sinful". Hell, we don't even always take children away from parents who beat or molest them. The one area we are in agreement on is the irresponsibility of adopting so many children, especially since one parent can (and did in this case) leave. I believe parents should be able to economically provide for their children even in the event of the loss of a spouse. Obviously the women who left is a deadbeat parent and the mother should sue her, not this man.

I understand her motives, but I still think she is doing a crappy thing to this guy.

Edited by MrsRational

I don't care if it was a heterosexual couple involved.  This guy simply gave them a "donation" so the woman could get pregnant, which is exactly what they do at a clinic.  They just did it on their own without doctors.  I would feel the same way about this if it was a male-female couple.  They had an agreement.  This man was not to be involved in the child's life, and he shouldn't have to pay child support.  If he does have to pay it, then he should involve himself in the raising of the child. 

By the letter of Kansas law, the judge may have made the right decision.  I don't know, but if it was the correct decision based on Kansas law, the law needs to be changed. 

It was an immoral act on it's very surface.  The agreement was not legally binding and that only highlights the man's stupidity.  He got what he deserved for being so stupid and immoral.

Truly, the way of sinners is a hard way.

I cannot totally disagree with you.  It was wrong to help a lesbian couple have children, so he is paying for his sins.  Just out of curiosity, do you believe that it is immoral only because he did this outside of a doctor's office, or do you consider it immoral to donate sperm period?  To me, this is a tough question, because I have considered how men who do this could technically be the biological Father of an untold number of children they will never see.  I am not sure how I feel about that.

quote MrsRational:  "Obviously the women who left is a deadbeat parent and the mother should sue her, not this man."

That's the problem, there's no legal obligation for her to support those children.  She has no biological ties to them, and most likely isn't even on the adoption papers.  All of this, "below-the-radar" activity undermined our reproductive and adoption laws, and now 8 children are with a parent that cannot afford to raise them.

quote MrsRational:  "And again you make this out to be a gay issue when this can and has happened to straight couples as well."  No, I didn't, this was about her.  I also stated that single parents are a problem too.

First sentence:  "Eight children are suffering because their adopted/birth mother chose to include them in an unstable/nonbinding relationship."  Last sentence:  "I'm not just speaking about homosexuals, single parents have just as much blame here too."

Nowhere, in that post, did I make this a "homosexual" issue.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1984

quote MrsRational:  "Obviously the women who left is a deadbeat parent and the mother should sue her, not this man."

That's the problem, there's no legal obligation for her to support those children.  She has no biological ties to them, and most likely isn't even on the adoption papers.  All of this, "below-the-radar" activity undermined our reproductive and adoption laws, and now 8 children are with a parent that cannot afford to raise them.

You're probably correct but let's not speculate since we don't know those details for sure.

quote MrsRational:  "And again you make this out to be a gay issue when this can and has happened to straight couples as well."  No, I didn't, this was about her.  I also stated that single parents are a problem too.

First sentence:  "Eight children are suffering because their adopted/birth mother chose to include them in an unstable/nonbinding relationship."  Last sentence:  "I'm not just speaking about homosexuals, single parents have just as much blame here too."

Nowhere, in that post, did I make this a "homosexual" issue.

Fair enough you did say those things, and I agree it is wrong to bring children into an unstable relationship.

However the title of the thread is clearly a slam against gay people when their sexuality had nothing to do with this legal issue.

Edited by MrsRational