• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

I believe the first white horse is the Anti-Christ. The second white horse is Jesus. The Anti-Christ will come in like Jesus copying him in every way..

Revelation 6

New King James Version (NKJV)

First Seal: The Conqueror

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[a]and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”[b] Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[c] of wheat for a denarius,[d] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Then I assume you would believe there will be millions saved during that time right ?

for instance Rev.6 the 5th seal soul under the altar and Rev.7 numbers of people gets saved and Rev.19 the bride

and also Rev.14 the 144,000.

No, I do not say there will be millions saved during the final 3 1/2 years.  There will be millions who do not take the mark of the beast, yet most will be demon and idol worshipers per Rev 9:20.   The 144,000 are not evangelists, no Scripture validates this.  They are set apart not for what they do during the Trib, but for what they do during the Mill.  They sing a new song and they follow the Lamb, that is it.

The souls under the Altar in Heaven are not the Church, for they want their blood avenged:  Not in the Brides vocabulary, for we ask for forgiveness.  Those souls under the Altar will be Saints, Like OT Saints, but not the Bride of Christ.  Then there are the redeemed of Israel, most likely idol worshipers also.  Those not killed at Armageddon will be ushered into the Mill.  These individuals will need to be ruled with "a rod of iron".  For these are former demon and idol worshipers.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Do Idol worshippers also partake in the Millenium? How can the soul of an Idol worshipper rest under the altar of God?

Zech 13:1, 2 -  On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity.  On that day, I will banish the names of the idols from the land, and they will be remembered no more.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Guest DRS81

DRS81

Commentaries are written by authors with assumptions.  If all commentaries said or implied the same thing; then they may be considered fact.  But most commentaries disagree, so which one does one trust or fall in line with a particular view, that is what it is, an assumption.

Ten different commentaries all with different views;  All are assumptions.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Does this include the assumptions from Montana Marva also. ;)

DRS81

Commentaries are written by authors with assumptions.  If all commentaries said or implied the same thing; then they may be considered fact.  But most commentaries disagree, so which one does one trust or fall in line with a particular view, that is what it is, an assumption.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I would question all of Montana Marva's assumptions

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

DRS81

In Christ

Montana Marv

I would question all of Montana Marva's assumptions

In Christ

Montana Marv

If all commentaries said or implied the same thing; then they may be considered fact.

LOL.  Try to find that.  For example, on some verse check even all the commentaries by RCC common taters. 

Philosophical assumptions (one's axioms) are necessary for logical conclusions.  It certainly makes a diff if one assumes the Bible is purely a human document.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

I believe the first white horse is the Anti-Christ. The second white horse is Jesus. The Anti-Christ will come in like Jesus copying him in every way..

Revelation 6

New King James Version (NKJV)

First Seal: The Conqueror

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[a]and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”[b] Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[c] of wheat for a denarius,[d] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Verily that maketh sense to me.  And it is in agreement with the parallels in the Olivet Discourse ("The Beginning of Birthpangs/Travail")

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

@Montana Marv. The verse you quoted from Zechariah (Zekaryah) is totally something else. You said even idol worshippers are part of those that are under the altar. But the verse you quoted is talking about cleansing and purging of sins and idolatry.

@Montana Marv. The verse you quoted from Zechariah (Zekaryah) is totally something else. You said even idol worshippers are part of those that are under the altar. But the verse you quoted is talking about cleansing and purging of sins and idolatry.

Kingdomwitness

I did not say that those under the Altar were idol worshipers.  This scene in Heaven is of the 5th Seal. 

Those who are demon and idol worshiper are of the 6th Trumpet and just before it.   This includes the rest/all of mankind, for they still did not repent.  Those who come out of the 70th Week of Daniel have not received the mark of the beast, but they are or have been demon and idol worshiper, per Rev 9:20.

Christ does need to rule over these former demon and idol worshipers with a rod of iron.  For these are those who have been ushered into the Mill.  So Zech 13:1,2 is correct.  Their idols will be remember no more.

In Christ

Montana Marv