• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

I understand you Marvie. But do you think that the event of Revelation 9 is the 70 weeks prophesied by Daniel (Daniy'el) the prophet? The event of Revelation 9 is totally different to me as there don't seem to be any covenant between Israel (Yisra'el) and the Antichrist within this chapter of Revelation. I am not trying to be dogmatic here but I totally view this event on a different perspective.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

This is a topic that I was motivated to start by someone in this Worthy family. He believed in what I believe concerning the white horse rider of Revelation 6. The white horse rider is a religion (Christianity to be exact), the bow he held is God's word (The bible) that shoots arrows (God's word or Judgement messages) that pierce the heart and the spirit dividing them assunder. The crown given to the rider is a symbol of victory and authority. The horse he rode on is conquest.

It is the Anti Christ read matthew 24 with revelation 6 

REVELATION 6 MATTHEW 24

1st Seal = ??? Behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. (Rev. 6:2) "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying I am the Christ, and will deceive many." (Matt. 24:4-5)

2nd Seal = Widespread Warfare Another, a fiery red horse, went out.  And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. (Rev. 6:4) "And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom." (Matt. 24:6-7)

3rd Seal = Famine There was a black horse, and its rider held a scale in his hand.  Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" (Rev. 6:5-6) "There will be famines . . ." (Matt. 24:7)

4th Seal = Death of 1/4 of Mankind from First Four Seals There before me was a pale green horse!  Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.  He was given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and pestilence, and by the wild beasts of the earth. (Rev. 6:8) "There will be . . . pestilences and earthquakes in various places.  All these are the beginning of sorrows." (Matt. 24:7-8)

Do Idol worshippers also partake in the Millenium? How can the soul of an Idol worshipper rest under the altar of God?

Yes there will be idol worshippers and sinners in the 1000 year

Really? Are the sinners not taken into the lake of fire?

Really? Are the sinners not taken into the lake of fire?

How readesth thou my friend  ? What time period is this ? Who are these people ?

Isaiah 65:20

King James Version (KJV)

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

I don't really get the point.