Feeling uncertain about my future?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to get advice from others because I'm feeling uncertain about God's plan for me. I am a senior in high school and still am not sure what to do after I graduate in 4 months. I have spent time praying about it and asking God for guidance, but I'm feeling lost and haven't received an answer. All of my friends have applied to colleges, but I haven't. I enjoy cosmetology and nutrition, but am not sure. I would love to be a stay at home wife/ mother one day, but I find this unrealistic because I am still young and He hasn't brought me a husband(if marriage is even in my future). I also want to be able to support myself and experience working before settling down. I'd really appreciate any advice right now, or scriptures you think would be helpful to my situation. Thanks:)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Haileynicole4

Are you a Christian?  Born-again?   Accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?   Do you belong to a Church?     When you speak of God, are you talking about the God and Father of Jesus Christ our Lord?

Quantrill

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

Cosmetology's quicker, but nutritionist pays more.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Hello Haileynicole,

Pretty name you have. The best advice i can tell you is stay connected to God ....and get to know YOU as a person, and dont settle for just anyone, pray to God for a godly man in your life to marry. And Have patience things will come.

desi

• Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

No body can go to school without having a desire to become something. Bcos I know it is that desire you have within you that brings out the best in your exams. Maybe it's a conflicting issue you have, you look at people, you judge yourself, what of my family, my walk as a Christian or which one pays well? My little advice is follow the one that you are passionate about. It may not be the one that pays well but the one you know brings you joy to your heart. Don't judge your standard by people bcos you are better than all of them. You must be proud of what you do, so do whys is right

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I started very young as an artist , but took sciences later. College was electrical engineering for me. I met Jesus later. Now I find delight in preaching Gods word. I can do engineering works, play the piano, drums, guitars, sing, draw, I am very useful in every where I find myself. You could have plenty of talents. No matter how little, give it time. The spirit of man can do almost anything. As you walk with God, He opens you up and uses all you have for His advantage

Remember dear, you are made to be like Him, if He can do all things and do them well, then I can do the same by His spirit that dwells in me

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  14
  • Birthday:  01/26/1956

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, and He will give you the desire of your heart"

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Hello Sister Hailey Nicole

I can see that you are a newbie here at worthy, welcome little sis.....I would just like to say follow your own hearts instinct. I know that maybe its quite worrying to make such huge decisions for your future, but if you don't get a move on little sis, you might miss your opportunity altogether ?

You have already weighed up the Pro's and Con's, so I am sure you make the right choice. God wants you to be happy day to day and wants the best for your life. If He wants you somewhere other than your plans, he will close the door and open another one for you.

So why not just go ahead and see if that door opens.... :sneaking: Sometimes us humans think too much, thats one of my biggest problems sometimes, It has been said to me many times....

God does expect us to make the first move, He cant physically do that for you, its always your choice, but he does guarantee to hold our hands throughout the process....I shall be praying for you, please let us know the outcome.....

Love & Blessings Sis Agape x 

• Content Count:  9

Hi everyone- I'm sorry for the late response. I really appreciate all of your advice, prayers and kind words. I recently found a cosmetology program that I'm interested in, but it is halfway across the country. I am planning on working for a while after I graduate in order to save for it. I am trying to trust God and believe that He will guide me. I will let you know if anything new happens. Thank you all so much for your time and advice :)

Archived