• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

so as requested i am making known a time i was taken to the spiritual realm. i was a brand new christian maybe 3-4 months and was begging god for more faith. that night i was taken into the spiritual realm for the first time. i was in a white room with a man on stage calling the word of god false and blaspheming. in that room was four rows of ppl with chairs and a desk i had my own seat i was in the last row at the very left seat. there was something very different about these ppl they werent angels but didnt seem like humans either i only knew them as holy ppl with their bible in front of them they flipped through it at super speed without even touching it to find exact scripture to prove this man wrong and i cried out in amazement wow! these ppl are full of the holy spirit! then from a door death himself came and i was to go with him i went with him because i was ready to accept death to go to heaven i was not afraid to die. we went into an elevator with two young men

part 2 the test: after we came out of the elevator we arrive in a very dark place and death went to his desk i for some reason thought it was a type of hell. i went up to death and asked him when can i go to heaven he answered you cant you have to stay here for eternity, his voice was cold with no emotion. i looked at one of the young men and he had lost all hope sitting with his head down i saw his misery coming out of him as black smoke and little demons were feeding off this smoke.

i looked at the other youn man who had turned very old and looked very skinny and weak. i then thought to my self i thought for sure i was on the right path[my faith] and then said to myself no this had to be a test so i said to death i think this is a test-he stopped what he was doing and looked at me as if i had said something right and said what kind of test do you think this is? i replied i think its a test of my faith- of my love for god. then regardless if i was to be there for eternty or not -over come by zeal i slammed my hand on the desk and yelled i choose to trust in jesus christ! and suddenly i was taken from there.

part 3: i then was on a high ledge in what seemed like a temple below me was a giant pool of living water. someone began singing its time to take a leap of faith so i close my eyes and jumped in. when i came to the surface of the water i was naked and i looked to my left and further past my pool were many other pools of living water but no one was in them.

Edited by fire-heart

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Great story but next time when refering to God, use capital letter "G" instead of "g" which is used for lesser gods.

Guest Butero

That is an amazing story.  So in your experience, death was an actual being, like you sometimes see in stories, where there is someone referred to as Old Man Death, or perhaps it is the death angel? 

That is an amazing story.  So in your experience, death was an actual being, like you sometimes see in stories, where there is someone referred to as Old Man Death, or perhaps it is the death angel? 

yes he was an actual being he wouldnt let me see what he looked liked but i knew who was. these ppl i saw though.. i wonder who they were and why did i have my own seat amongst them i am anything but holy

Edited by fire-heart

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Great dream. But you still have to strive to make Heaven even though people seem like they are gonna be against your faith. It's an Inspiration bro!

Great dream. But you still have to strive to make Heaven even though people seem like they are gonna be against your faith. It's an Inspiration bro!

i am glad it inspired you:] the only part of i understand was the test part the rest is a mystery to me but boy would i like to know