• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

==================================================================================

Definitely miscommunicating! Glad we can agree on something. lol

I posted like 40 times yesterday and was getting a bit sea sick.

Okay. Can you explain how the Nebular Hypothesis contradicts with my speculation of Genesis on page 1 of this thread?

Well, the Nebular Hypothesis is just an "Extension" off of the Big Bang....although it proceeded it by 150 years or so.  ( I guess they just Grandfathered it in LOL).

Again...it has the SUN forming (Magically) First, then all the other planets from it.

I guess that's the only contradiction with Genesis....other than; of Course..... it was all "Natural Processes"

I realize that I did sort of go off on a weird and imaginative tangent, and I'm sorry for going OT, but that's how my brain works. lol

It's what makes You.....YOU :)     No Worries

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Wow, you never give me that kind of affirmation...do I offend?  :)

What's Hotter than the PhotoSphere?

The corona.

========================================================

Good and Very True.  My argument is....That if it's a Thermo-Nuclear Reaction Driving the SUN'S Engine (as we are Told) then......this is the Exact OPPOSITE than what WE would EXPECT..... and tells us there is some other process going on.

PLASMA

Just because you can't imagine why the corona could be hotter than the photosphere does not mean it invalidates a theory.  This is called argument from incredulity.  I've given you several examples where energy can be dissipated as heat so that the temperature is higher than at the source of energy.  To disprove the second law in regard to the sun, you would need to prove that the sun is giving out more energy than the mass it is consuming (hint energy <> heat).  The world will await your paper.  haha.

=======================================================================

Now that is Hilarious, Jerry

I "presumed" you were secure with yourself so I didn't feel the need  :24: ...........  JUST KIDDING  ;)

haha...glad we

=======================================================================

Now that is Hilarious, Jerry

I "presumed" you were secure with yourself so I didn't feel the need  :24: ...........  JUST KIDDING  ;)

haha..honestly glad we can laugh together while disagreeing!  World would be a better place if we all could :)

===================================================================================

Just because you can't imagine why the corona could be hotter than the photosphere does not mean it invalidates a theory.

We don't "Imagine" in "science" Jerry......we Support Postulates with OBJECTIVE FACTUAL DATA.

This is called argument from incredulity.

It's nothing of the sort and is based on Sound Principles of Science, Logic, and good ole fashioned Common Sense....as evidenced from the Evidence I have provided in this Thread

several examples where energy can be dissipated as heat so that the temperature is higher than at the source of energy.

They are Non-Sequitur in TOTO and Violate 2LOT....as I have shown you.

To disprove the second law in regard to the sun, you would need to prove that the sun is giving out more energy than the mass it is consuming (hint energy <> heat).  The world will await your paper.  haha.

Actually this is a Non-Sequitur Strawman.  All I had to do was what I did.......and it's still standing there, and smiling.

==========================================================================

Listen.....there is nothing wrong with disagreements if you have a sound foundation for your opinion.  Or you could just Disagree to Disagree.

I think You and LFA have this same notion in your head that 'Science' is some sort of Consensus Based on agreement.  In fact, it (Should Be) the exact Opposite.....Agreement/Disagreement and Opinions should be left @ the Door.....The Data are the Compelling Factors in the Matter.

Then after we leave the Office.....then, we can agree/disagree about what Color or Democrats/Republicans are the Best.

Follow?

several examples where energy can be dissipated as heat so that the temperature is higher than at the source of energy.

They are Non-Sequitur in TOTO and Violate 2LOT....as I have shown you.

Are you saying that Venus is not hotter than Mercury?

To disprove the second law in regard to the sun, you would need to prove that the sun is giving out more energy than the mass it is consuming (hint energy <> heat).  The world will await your paper.  haha.

Actually this is a Non-Sequitur Strawman.  All I had to do was what I did.......and it's still standing there, and smiling.

Are you saying that the fact the corona has been measured to be hotter than the photosphere disproves the second law?  I know you are not...so, what evidence do you have that shows the corona to be cooler than the photosphere?  Or, what the heck are you saying...are you saying science can't measure the two areas of the sun - or that God can remand the second law for us?  Is this thread an attempt to put the final nail in the coffin of science so that we quit explotring our universe because maybe we need to update our theories (not conceeding this regading the sun) because we only need the bible?  Can you give us a summary?

==========================================================================

Listen.....there is nothing wrong with disagreements if you have a sound foundation for your opinion.  Or you could just Disagree to Disagree.

I think You and LFA have this same notion in your head that 'Science' is some sort of Consensus Based on agreement.  In fact, it (Should Be) the exact Opposite.....Agreement/Disagreement and Opinions should be left @ the Door.....The Data are the Compelling Factors in the Matter.

Then after we leave the Office.....then, we can agree/disagree about what Color or Democrats/Republicans are the Best.

Follow?

i leave my political affiliation at the door.  Politics has no place in science.  You seem to think that if science is proved wrong the whole house of cards falls.  Proving failure is what science is all about.  Failure drives science - that is how we learn.  Science is questioning answers, religon is answers with no questions... How much further along would we be scientifically (and maybe closer to God) if we had not been stifled by religion?  You are religon.

Edited by jerryR34

===============================================================================

First IMHO....go back and re-read the OP slowly and look @ The Lists of Evidences and Their Support.

2nd Before you post....calm down and focus.

Are you saying that the fact the corona has been measured to be hotter than the photosphere disproves the second law?

I'm saying it Violates 2LOT........which it most certainly does.

Is this thread an attempt to put the final nail in the coffin of science

Nope.  This one just lays the foundation, if you will.

But it's a Whopper  :)

final nail in the coffin of science so that we quit explotring our universe because maybe we need to update our theories (not conceeding this regading the sun) because we only need the bible?  Can you give us a summary?

"Final Nail in the coffin"  .........I like where your minds @ with this   :)

There is nothing wrong with exploring and discovering TRUTH.  I have a Problem with "People" hiding behind the Facade of "Science" and using that as their "Pulpit" to fallaciously espouse supposed TRUTHS that are actually CONJURED FABLES!!    99% of which undermine the WORD OF GOD!

(not conceeding this regading the sun) because we only need the bible?

You don't have to concede..... the EVIDENCE is Right in Front of your Face. You either accept or reject......Free Will is a Wonderful Thing.  If it clashes with your World View....then....Cognitive Dissonance "Comes a Knockin".   It's what you do after this....that is Key.

The Bible is Absolute TRUTH....that doesn't Preclude or Eliminate the need to Explore and Discover HIS Wonderful CREATION.  I believe HE made it So WE COULD DISCOVER HIM.

Can you give us a summary?

I sorta did in the OP and throughout the Thread, and Here:

This is where I'm Headed: