• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

father hear your servant, allow the cry and desperate plea from an underving child to reach your ears and move your heart. take pity on me Lord for i am nothing compared to you and as a sinner as a human i can recieve nothing-no not even an answered prayer without your un ending love and grace.

Lord your words have moved me, i seek as your sevant david did to know this heart of yours to recieve it percieve it honor it and fear it. I cry out to you lord to fix my broken soul, i hear its moaning for you O' God i feel its hurting as one hurts from starvation. do you hear it Lord? do you feel it? the moaning of such a hungry soul for you is truly something difficult to bear.

Lord, i beg of u to keep your promise to fill such a hunger to satisfy an intense thirst for your own heart. yet even so i made it a covanent with you to trust you and rejoice of your will being done even if you choose to withhold from me a little while longer. for are your ways not greater than ours? do u not see what the flesh cannot? is life not truly blessed in trusting you in the darkness? to be glad and having a happy heart for your will to be done not our own?

I pray this as a desperate plea, as a last resort likened to the final breath of dust made soul. to teach me your ways to create in me such love for your commands and such a wonderful love to obey you above even the strongest of my desires flesh and all. for i fear lord you servant has forgotten your statutes, has strayed from your honorable decrees.

Yet even so Lord you continue to speak to my heart as you reveal to me yours in turn. if nothing else this i know of you that you desire those who desire you.

does the Lord not thirst for those who thirst for him? does he not deeply hunger for those whose hunger for him as deep as a blade cutting the very soul? does he not long for us to be with him as we long to be with him?

even now i feel my arms craving to hold you as if my arms hunger for you as well.

I end this with a final word for you let your glory be made known and abound in the heavens in your answer to my request no matter the answer

As with King David, I feel that God is calling you also, "A man after His own heart."  God bless you, Fire-Heart, and the beauty of your heart and soul.  

You are a fantastic witness to me!  Thank you so much for your encouragement.  I prayed this prayer right along with you, amen.

Glory to You, our heavenly Father, who was and is and is to come! *~~* MARANATHA!  *~~*  

Shalom, Prair