IGNORED

The First Blood Moon 4/15/14 - Passover

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

- The occurrence of a lunar eclipse is common

- The occurrence of a total lunar eclipse is less common

- The occurrence of a Tetrad or four consecutive Blood Moons (total lunar eclipses) is rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse within its series is very rare

- A Tetrad with a total solar eclipse that is significant to Israel's history and the Jewish Feasts is very, very rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse historically significant to Israel and Jewish Feasts that includes a Shemittah year within its series is very, very, very rare
- But a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse, historically significant to Israel and falling on the Jewish Feasts with a Shemittah year that corresponds with the Feast of Trumpets (the Jewish New Year) within its series is astronomically rare!

From the book, the Four Blood Moons by John Hagee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

- The occurrence of a lunar eclipse is common

- The occurrence of a total lunar eclipse is less common

- The occurrence of a Tetrad or four consecutive Blood Moons (total lunar eclipses) is rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse within its series is very rare

- A Tetrad with a total solar eclipse that is significant to Israel's history and the Jewish Feasts is very, very rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse historically significant to Israel and Jewish Feasts that includes a Shemittah year within its series is very, very, very rare

- But a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse, historically significant to Israel and falling on the Jewish Feasts with a Shemittah year that corresponds with the Feast of Trumpets (the Jewish New Year) within its series is astronomically rare!

From the book, the Four Blood Moons by John Hagee

Hmmmmm.....where have I seen this before?

Many people are getting very excited to witness this rare phenomenon. And many Biblical scholars believe they are in someway connected to Bible prophecy. But honestly, I'm not aware of any Bible prophecy that mentions anything about a (tetrad or series) of blood moons specifically. Prophecies in God's Word are generally very specific, so that when they are fulfilled we can be certain that they were foretold by one of God's ancient prophets. However, now everyone is talking about the blood moons, but no one is certain of what event could happen or which prophecy to tie them to exactly. The tetrad blood moons in the past have seemed to occur a year or so later, after a particular event happened, so this series appears to be different in that respect, because now we have the moon appearing before the event.

I'm not sure they really have any real significance, but we are ripe for the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war and Daniel's 70th week could begin anytime as well. So I would imagine that if either of these happen anytime soon, people will more than likely try to tie it to the blood moons. Of course, there is no denying that significant events have occurred pretty close to the blood moons, but not close enough for my liking. It's not like the darkness and the earthquake that shook the earth the day they crucified Christ.

So the jury is going to be out on this one, even if something does happen a few months or a year after. No one will be able to prove anything, because it is not written. We can only be certain if the event was foretold (written) in God's Word. Without that, we really don't have very much.

Cheers

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

These are the scriptures -

Joe 2:31 KJV - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20 KJV - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Rev 6:12 KJV - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

These are the scriptures -

Joe 2:31 KJV - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20 KJV - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Rev 6:12 KJV - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The second coming and the Day of the Lord will have blood moons, no doubt. But these tetrad (four) blood moons are happening before the great tribulation and have also happened in the past.

Can you show me a tetrad of blood moons in scripture?

Cheers

Guest DRS81

Cheers

Again, you are missing the bigger picture.

History proves the last three tetrads in the last 522 years have been related to Israel,

and Israel is God's promised land.

Scripture was written before the year 1493.

Do you see it Thunder?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

The point is not about the Tetrads, the point is that they fall on the High Holy Days. I really dont understand how anyone can Not recognize that we are living in the last days, at least practicing Christians. One cannot read the first 4 seals, and not say that they are abounding even today. Regardless of whether that is Pre - or Mid- - Reading those and the current events, I am now vascillating.

Guest DRS81

The point is not about the Tetrads, the point is that they fall on the High Holy Days. I really dont understand how anyone can Not recognize that we are living in the last days, at least practicing Christians. One cannot read the first 4 seals, and not say that they are abounding even today. Regardless of whether that is Pre - or Mid- - Reading those and the current events, I am now vascillating.

Amen!! Hindsfeet!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  213
  • Birthday:  05/30/1975

Praise God! Come Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Again, you are missing the bigger picture.

History proves the last three tetrads in the last 522 years have been related to Israel,

and Israel is God's promised land.

Scripture was written before the year 1493.

Do you see it Thunder?

Yes I saw the blood moon at 3:00 am. Yet most of these blood moons will not even be seen in the Promised Land, and I'm still wondering which prophecy was fulfilled or will be. What prophecy was fulfilled in 1493 and the tetrads before then? Why was there no blood moons when Hitler killed over six million Jews?

Cheers