IGNORED

How Does 'Dying For Our Sins' Work?

OldSchool2

:thumbsup:

Hallelujah~!

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Because the triune Godhead is masculine, Christ the Word (Greek - Logos) is masculine, the is no feminine in the Godhead.

That sounds to me as if you are limiting God to one of man's languages.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

God has created the female animal and human, for many purposes, one of which is for reproduction, but it is one of many reasons. God created woman for man as a help, and he has crowned her with glory and honor. Women finds their crowning glory in God, why would you seek honor from any other source.

Because God, to make atonement for our sins, had to present an offering...

Why?

Because the triune Godhead is masculine, Christ the Word (Greek - Logos) is masculine, the is no feminine in the Godhead.

Take it to God.

Take it to God.

I would recommend the same to you.

Edited by jerryR34

.... only one begotten Son.... 

....nothing more valuable.... the first-born son....

If You Think It's All About You

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

You May Be Right

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Unless

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. Revelation 3:17-18

You Forget About HIM

And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 22:11-13

That Is

~

Beloved, Don't Let It Be You

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20

Why?
Because God is love, because God so loved the world - because of love, for we were without God and without hope.

Loved

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Matthew 24:28

To The Uttermost

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Romans 3:23-26

~

Why?

Perfect

I prayed to the Lord my God and made confession, saying, “O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, we have sinned and done wrong and acted wickedly and rebelled, turning aside from your commandments and rules. Daniel 9:4-5 (ESV)

Justice

“The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he. Deuteronomy 32:4 (ESV)

And Perfect Grace

Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory. 1 Timothy 3:16 (ESV)

~

Want Love?

So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 1 John 4:16 (ESV)

Call On Jesus

For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (ESV)

And Be Blessed Beloved

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. John 15:9-17 (ESV)

Love, Joe

How do you define "femanist"?

One that seek to elevate Women outside of God, outside the role of Women that God in his wisdom has ordained, apart from how Christ' elevated her in the Bible so that the women has been made a type of the Church - that's Feminism. I could go on.

We not your adversary, Satan is.

I know how that sounds, but I am not implying anything.

Edited by He giveth more grace