IGNORED

nobody seems to reply...:(

Guest missingsoul

Guest missingsoul

It should start with a pause, a catching of ones breath, the plunge into the darker corners of ones mind. Connecting cord from brain to heart, our soul bundled in tight. Typed words have replaced my screams, I have no pulpit to speak, no audience in wait, no borrowed wonders or curiosity. Companionship but a dream, all candidates to encased in supposed safety. Honesty and trust to challenging, to engaging, to risky to risk another attempt. Fleeting, all recognition of man or women, to far our steps from the beginning.

I must consider that I wasn't told the world went away. We hide in secret from one another, revealing only what we wish. Years spent in supposed closeness later uncovering missing information. It spins out of control, something from a made for t.v movie, late night sci fi thriller. Billions of searching souls, isolated inside more then just borders. Rare the occurence which dispells this notion, honesty in full, with all its vulnerablity. Corners we seek at the sight of our disfigurement, how dare we approach imperfect. Judged upon every move, every action, in a world when even politeness seems practiced.

I am emptied of tears, only numbness, call it indifference seems sufficient. Blips on the screen of momentary happiness, more dips representing sadness. Tired of cliche sounding scripture, polished without substance. Further efforts to taxing, discouraging, faith evidently lacking. Assumptions proceeding action, and again left to wait, misunderstood and no further ahead. Cycle left on repeat, list of potentials decrease, accelerating towards defeat. In all this I speak, of my inability to reach, not God, but man, guidance I seek.

Guest dorijr

I can understand why no one has responded to you. This post sounds like a dark poem. It does not really sound like your asking for advice or anything. It sounds like a poem. If your feeling the way this poem sounds you should pray to god in seclusion and get to know him better. You have a soul. God does have a plan for you. You just have to pray to god about it. He will reveal it to you when your ready. Get closer to him. Put your faith in him. Don't worry about anything else. And everything else will follow. It is hard at times but when your discouraged,remember he is there. So say to yourself god will take care of it. And he will. Your not alone! People feel the way your saying at times. God is real. I know from spiritual experiences. He is there! If you need to talk you can pm me if you like.Love in christ,

Jennifer :thumbsup::24:

Guest least of these
It should start with a pause, a catching of ones breath, the plunge into the darker corners of ones mind.  Connecting cord from brain to heart, our soul bundled in tight.  Typed words have replaced my screams, I have no pulpit to speak, no audience in wait, no borrowed wonders or curiosity.  Companionship but a dream, all candidates to encased in supposed safety.  Honesty and trust to challenging, to engaging, to risky to risk another attempt.  Fleeting, all recognition of man or women, to far our steps from the beginning. 

I must consider that I wasn't told the world went away.  We hide in secret from one another, revealing only what we wish.  Years spent in supposed closeness later uncovering missing information.  It spins out of control, something from a made for t.v movie, late night sci fi thriller.  Billions of searching souls, isolated inside more then just borders.  Rare the occurence which dispells this notion, honesty in full, with all its vulnerablity.  Corners we seek at the sight of our disfigurement, how dare we approach imperfect.  Judged upon every move, every action, in a world when even politeness seems practiced. 

I am emptied of tears, only numbness, call it indifference seems sufficient.  Blips on the screen of momentary happiness, more dips representing sadness.  Tired of cliche sounding scripture, polished without substance.  Further efforts to taxing, discouraging, faith evidently lacking.  Assumptions proceeding action, and again left to wait, misunderstood and no further ahead.  Cycle left on repeat, list of potentials decrease, accelerating towards defeat.  In all this I speak, of my inability to reach, not God, but man, guidance I seek.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If this poem is a reflection of you, then it appears that you are quite depressed. i would also say that if you wrote this poem, you are also quite talented. You state that you are tired of cliche sounding scripture, polished without substance. The word of God can't be understood by those who aren't alive spiritually. One needs the Holy Spirit, the Author of the Word of God, to interpret the Word of God. If you are seeking God, and are not alive Spiritually, it is God that is drawing you and you will find Him if you seeK Him with your whole heart.

Your user name is missingsoul, your soul is very much alive, otherwise, you wouldn't be having these thoughts and feelings. What may be missing in your being is the Holy Spirit. When Adam and Eve sinned, they died Spiritually, thus all of the human race is dead spiritually. Are you Spiritually dead? You can choose to become Spiritually alive. John Chapter 3. Jesus made the way for us to be born again Spiritually.

Are you Spiritually alive, then let The Holy Spirit be your comforter through His word and presence. You wouldn't be the first born again spiritual human being to be depressed. Read the Psalms, King David wrote most of them. He experienced many moments of depression, but he also experienced God's deliverance. Check out Ps. 119.

Then there is Elijah, he was praying that God would take away his life. 1Kings 19. Instead, God provided for Elijah's physical and emotional needs. Sometimes there is Spiritual warfare going on behind the scenes as was the case with Job. God is faithful, however, and will not allow us to be temped beyond what we are able to bear. 1Corinthians 10:13.

I have also felt the loneliness and pain i believe you are expressing. i have suffered from deep depression. i do not discount the fact that God uses counselors, doctors and medicine as a way for healing as well. personally, i have benefitted from the same. However, there is no substitute for a personal relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ, which can only be had by those who are born again Spiritually, because God is Spirit. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. He is the Friend that sticks closer than a brother.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Luke 18:8...........Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?"

In His Love,

Suzanne