ProzacR

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Sacrifice a bull each day as a sin offering to make atonement. Purify the altar by making atonement for it, and anoint it to consecrate it.

Exodus 29:36

But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person, and whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig's blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations;

Isaiah 66:3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

to understand Ex 29:36 one has to start at verse 1 which explains verse 36. preparing to consecrate Aaron and sons

Isaiah 66:3 I think one should go back to 65:8 to get the understanding of Isaiah 66:3

God is pointing to the future V17 and how it will be; what will not be allowed is in 66:3

Sacrifice a bull each day as a sin offering to make atonement. Purify the altar by making atonement for it, and anoint it to consecrate it.

Exodus 29:36

~

What Men Did

“This is the ceremony you must follow when you consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priests: Take a young bull and two rams with no defects. Exodus 29:1 (NIV)

“This is how you will ordain Aaron and his sons to their offices, just as I have commanded you. The ordination ceremony will go on for seven days.

Each day you must sacrifice a young bull as a sin offering to purify them, making them right with the Lord. Exodus 29:35-36

Jesus

For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Hebrews 10:4 (KJV)

Finished

But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. Hebrews 9:11-12 (KJV)

~

But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a personand whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig's blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations;

Isaiah 66:3

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

But those who choose their own ways--delighting in their detestable sins--will not have their offerings accepted. When such people sacrifice a bull, it is no more acceptable than a human sacrifice. When they sacrifice a lamb, it's as though they had sacrificed a dog! When they bring an offering of grain, they might as well offer the blood of a pig. When they burn frankincense, it's as if they had blessed an idol. Isaiah 66:3 (NLT)

Beloved The Devil

So they arrived at the other side of the lake, in the region of the Gerasenes.

When Jesus climbed out of the boat, a man possessed by an evil spirit came out from a cemetery to meet him.

This man lived among the burial caves and could no longer be restrained, even with a chain.

Whenever he was put into chains and shackles—as he often was—he snapped the chains from his wrists and smashed the shackles. No one was strong enough to subdue him.

Day and night he wandered among the burial caves and in the hills, howling and cutting himself with sharp stones. Mark 5:1-5 (NLT)

Is Such A Hard

When Jesus was still some distance away, the man saw him, ran to meet him, and bowed low before him.

With a shriek, he screamed, “Why are you interfering with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In the name of God, I beg you, don’t torture me!”

For Jesus had already said to the spirit, “Come out of the man, you evil spirit.”

Then Jesus demanded, “What is your name?”

And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”

Then the evil spirits begged him again and again not to send them to some distant place. Mark 5:6-10

Taskmaster

There happened to be a large herd of pigs feeding on the hillside nearby.

“Send us into those pigs,” the spirits begged. “Let us enter them.”

So Jesus gave them permission.

The evil spirits came out of the man and entered the pigs,

and the entire herd of about 2,000 pigs plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned in the water. Mark 5:11-13

Isn't He?

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

~

Believe

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:150 (NIV)

Believe

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:15 (ESV)

And

We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20 (NIV)

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (KJV)

Love, Joe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

• 3 weeks later...