• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

I try(?) and respond to posts when I see error or false teaching. My goal is not to make anyone believe that I have all the answers, but to make sure that the reader knows what the Bible says and not just some opinion. There are a lot of self-interpretations out there being posted, scriptures taken out of context and manipulated to fit into a persons philosophy/theology. Some scriptures are given that seem to contradict other scripture (which we all know cannot be) and I feel it is my duty to correct such error. However, on subjects that always seem to generate arguments and discord, and are not salvational, I have stopped participating in them in order to spare everyone from it (and my attitude, I suppose.)

There have been a few times when I have read posts that were down right out there or just divisive, or dumb (IMO) and I have responded inappropriately. But I have caught myself, and/or been called on the carpet for it. I am much less inclined to participate in discussions that have gone on forever before, or that the OP refuses to hear because the responses they have received aren't what they want.

I have learned to definitely stay away from those topics that attack the integrity and holiness of GOD and our Lord Jesus Christ as they cause me to sin by becoming angry.

Thanks for the post