• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

*** Link Removed ***

Sorry I don't know where to post this. I think this is part of prophecy, so I posted here. I thought this is something that should have some attention. Idk if anyone will get the same feeling as I did. I also know most of you don't like the music, what it means, etc. I understand, I don't either. But I like to pay close attention to these things as in, music, movies, new things in my generation, whats next with my childrens generation, etc. This all shows how close we are to the end of days. How sooooo many people, all across the world has become, how we as a society have changed and how bad it is in this world. Sometimes someone may not see the truth because that person is always looking straight ahead instead of looking past the things that are right in front of that person. 

This is a new music video by Beyonce. One of the most followed, "worshiped", influential woman on EARTH. 
This video is wierd, it gave me a wierd feeling. I had to share it to see if anyone will feel the same. But, its a normal video, she looks like shes having fun and the music is upbeat and fun sounding. She talks about drinking, and a lot of things that shouldn't be done. Watch from about 2:15 to the end. Don't have to see it all. But the music changes, the singing changes, plus what she's wearing... Like a queen, Meditating, and she starts speaking in a different language... Just gave me A feeling....

Note: Videos can only be posted in the Video Forum - OneLight

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

Its brand new, just came out. Conspiracies haven't even started yet, not that I can find on youtube...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Niki23

You have probably already heard about "The Illuminati".  They think they are "the enlightened ones" with all the knowledge.  They have been deceived.  They are part of "The New World Order" that is coming.

They are so structured and are ruled from men in high positions.  The music and t.v. stars are their puppets.  In the music industry, I noticed that they go after "christian based singers".  They totally conform these artists, by giving them a taste of "the good life", by mingling them with the rich and famous, and providing them with money and the best things in life.  Once the artist, has a taste for this, and enjoys this lifestyle, they "select" them to turn their worship away from the true God, and worship the enemy.  He goes by many names.  One of them is "Baphomet"  Before they know it, they are locked in to this secret society, and because of the unimaginable acts they are made to perform (in secret) God turns his back on them.  They are left open now to the enemy.  They are portrayed in a certain light to decieve teenagers, and the masses.  They glorify sin and all abominations through their video clips and lyrics.  They believe in the ancient Egyptian gods, and that they can become gods.  They are just deceived. 

Once they are locked in to this secret society, they cannot get out.  If they try to get out, their reputations are ruined by the very people who put them there.  Some of them are even killed.  This is why most will end up seriously in depression.  They come to a point where they realise what they have done to achieve their status, and it disturbs them....but somehow, after their fall, they always get roped in again and their careers back on track.  Not every artist is in the illuminati, but the ones who are, are obvious by the symbols they use, and what they are representing in their songs and clips.  Remember they are owned now, and controlled like puppets.

We know that Christ can set them free from their bondage, but somehow they are brainwashed into thinking that there is no hope for them, that they can never return.  If they only knew the power of Christ, many can be made free. 

Beyonce was a gospel singer, totally transformed now to the other side.

Katie Perry also was a christian singer, whose parents are christian evangelists.  Katy Perry even admits that she sold her soul to the devil.

Whitney Houston was christian also, who they got their hands on.  She left the secret society, and her career took a dive.  She was found dead.  They always blame the deaths on drugs, or suicide caused from drugs. 

There are so many others, and yet this secret society is so powerful, they never get caught.

Michael Jackson tried to expose them also. 

This is why Christ said to keep oneself un-spotted from the world.  To desire fame and riches is a form of vanity that can lead us into dark places.

James 1:27   Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

John 10:34   Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

We can see now what Jesus meant.  They are just treated as gods by people.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi Niki23,

I was curious to see what you were talking about in the video. I got a foreign spiritual feeling at the part you mentioned too... I wonder if it is like a seducing spirit type of thing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Niki

I just found that video you mentioned and watched for the first time.  Yes everything about that video and song is creepy.  Not normal.

Its brand new, just came out.

Conspiracies haven't even started yet, not that I can find on YouTube...

:thumbsup:

It's Not Your Grandmother's 7-11

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8