Relationship Issues

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

hello everyone,am new here,very happy to be part of this group.my question is does God support divorce?even if the person involve is going through hell,after 

several miscarriages and suffering.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Birthday:  09/09/1991

@Thomas:

I have about 2 exes that I can't let go of (in terms of thinking about them). I know it isn't right and I keep struggling to deal with that. One is still friends with me and I help him in so many ways because I feel I have to. I think I love him even outside the erotic relationship we had and that helping him will do no harm, and things are going on well. I don't think there is any harm in you helping your ex, and of course that's if and only if there is no string attached to it.

Well, I was watching a video of a sermon by Juanita Bynum and she talked about how the expression "Being single" used in the Bible isn't really referring to not having a partner but rather to "Not having a sexual bond or fellowship to someone". She further explained that in order for God to see us as single and to provide us with our Mr. Rights and Mrs. Rights, we need to break those bonds with our exes. Actions always start from thoughts so I would advise you analyze the situation and know where you stand. *Blessings*

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Birthday:  08/11/1966

surik hit the nail right on the head. =p 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Birthday:  03/09/1987

Hi All,

Sorry for going MIA all this time...anyway, I wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful advice you've been giving me. I will continue to pray and seek counsel from God on this issue. I will also pay heed to everybody's advice here. Other than that, the present status of my relationship with this woman is the same. I continue to talk to her over the phone and I did meet her a few weeks back (I was visiting her city for some work related stuff and we just thought we'll catch up). However, I did not experience any major temptation. In fact, I even took her and a mutual friend out to dinner and things were pretty okay.

I haven't shared the Gospel with her yet, because I don't think I'm in a position to do so as of now. She is a hardcore agnostic/atheist (depending on her mood LOL) and my sinful past definitely does not set the right tone. I thnk I will need to work on my own Christian identiity first, before I start sharing it with other people.