Matthitjah

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Alls I can say is they need to spend more time reading the Bible. They have way to much free time on their hands. When Jesus comes back its not going to matter who won in 2004.

I am tired of hearing people say "I am ashamed of theUSA"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

They lost, they need to get over it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Superjew, your right..they need to get over it. And they can move to England with my blessing. I'm proud to be an American, and I stand behind my country, President, and our troops. :wub:

Edited by Rustyangel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

It rains on the just & the unjust.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

What a terrible thing. Noone should ever be ashamed to be an American. I have some serious issues with our president, but would never, ever suggest that I am ashamed to be an American. Our forefathers gave us a wonderful gift, and these people are throwing that gift into the gutter, terrible.

Why not a bracelet that says "woeking for change""

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

If these people think their candidate was so great in 2002, why not have him run again? Grover Cleveland did it. Gore just might have won this time. Just let them keep picking losers, they're good at it. :noidea:

Guest Sara929

Thats probally what it came down to; a quick, clever, and lucrative venture for her.

I'm rather new here, but why is being ashamed of our country a bad thing? Should we not weep over the horrors our country has done? Weeping, crying, sorrow, and shame seem like normal reactions "even christian" reations to thoughts that one is associated with something they find inherrently wrong.

Why would those feelings lead one to leave ones home? There's an amazing attribute that a missionary named Brother Andrew discovered while helping out underground churches in communist countries. Those christians who were most devout in their worship, admiration, and walk with God; who had the "means" to leave their homelands where they were persecuted, generally chose to stay. To be a light in the darkness, to help out those weaker in their walk, and because of the possibility of change.

While I'm not intending to apply the holiness aspects of that hear, just that even in the secular/lukeworm-christian world of America that we live in, thats applicable in the idea that many will stay because of the possibility of change.

Than again, most of its likely just grumbling.