Nessa1234

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Aye. Spent years with these things. Ultimately, visualization is only good if it's brought to you by the Holy Spirit, according to God's Will. Fixation to use your own mind is actually building up spiritual pride, as with other spiritual practices. Essentially I'd say, all spiritual 'accomplishing' is damaging. It's about relationship. Most genuine interaction with my children cannot be attained by my or their practices, but openness and spontaneous affection. Without God's love, there's really no spiritual power in anything that we do. And this love cannot be self-created, just like faith, it's God given and born within us through His Spirit. I got so burned up because of all the different techniques I was using.

Essentially, it's very simple, that's why Jesus said we should be child-like in this sense. Ask and you'll be given, seek and you will find. Knock, and He will open. We ought not to rely too much on our biased human thinking, but experience the mind of Christ. And you will know when it hits you..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

Aye. Spent years with these things. Ultimately, visualization is only good if it's brought to you by the Holy Spirit, according to God's Will. Fixation to use your own mind is actually building up spiritual pride, as with other spiritual practices. Most genuine interaction with my children cannot be attained by my or their practices, but openness and spontaneous affection.  I got so burned up because of all the different techniques I was using.

Essentially, it's very simple, that's why Jesus said we should be child-like in this sense. Ask and you'll be given, seek and you will find. Knock, and He will open. We ought not to rely too much on our biased human thinking, but experience the mind of Christ. And you will know when it hits you..

What an amazing truth you have bought to view, the whole post is a sermon on its own.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

If the visualizations are an attempt to manipulate reality, then that would fall under the heading of witchcraft and divination, which is seeking a power outside of God to perform your will.....or worse yet thinking that by your actions you can manipulate God.

If your just thinking about bunnies and meadows...no problems

Leviticus 19:26

‘You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor shall you practice divination or soothsaying.

or worse still, you are actually operating under demonic forces, while thinking it's your own accomplishment. The longer you tread that road, the greater stronghold they will get. Every granted wish means exchange, for nothing comes free this way. It's no less than selling your soul to the devil.

Ask the Father in Jesus' name, you get guided to the right direction. 

And test the spirits, especially if you've been doing things differently. Because Satan loves nothing more than taking credit for what is God's, since he really believes to take God's place. That cosmic insanity.

Rely on the Lord alone.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/16/1985

thank you you guys.this was for a friend.