• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Honestly, I wish more churches would settle civil disputes between members with arbitration instead of having them fight it out in the courts.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

Since Judaism has their own courts of law, Bet Din, in which the judges use the Mosaic law as the basis of judgements, I am not really concerned.

The Bet Din judges Jewish divorces are according to the Mosaic law, conversions to Judaism are according to the Mosaic law, and disputes between Jewish people are settled according to Judaism. Also, there are some judgements concerning the proper butchering of animals to make them Kosher. They can not judge cases which interfere with the U.S. court systems and can not make rulings which violate the U.S. law. In otherwords, no one is allowed to be stoned for adultery which is in the Mosaic law, etc.

Since the Sharia courts are based on a strange and wrong interpretation, considering Ishael the chosen son of Abraham rather then Isaac, the Sharia court system is loosely based on the command from God to setup judges and a court system to the Jewish people. The laws do differ from the Mosaic law, but some seem to be similar. For years, many Muslims in the U.S. ate Kosher food but their food laws differ from Kosher laws, so they setup their own system to deem butchered meat as Hallal and now have hallal certification.   

I would be very concerned. The goal of Islam is to take over the World and make everybody succumb to Sharia law. This is how it all starts.

There are a fair amount of Gentiles who are upset that Judaism has a court system with judges. I have heard that Jews want to push their laws in the U.S. 

A Rabbi who head up a Hassidic group wanted to help prepare the Jewish people so the Messiah would come. (Rebbe Schneerson who has passed away). After years of work among the Jewish people, to get them saying their prayers 3 times daily (davening), the Messiah still had not come. So the Rabbi studied more in scripture and found the Gentiles play a part. He believed if Gentiles would keep the Noachide law, then the Messiah would come. He spent years promoting the Noachide laws to Gentiles. When the Rabbi was quite old, his followers went to the U.S. congress to have one time day to honor the work of the Rabbi. This is a one time honorarium, which is done very often to recognize a group or person for their 'work'. So, congress gave the Rabbi a day in honor of him, on his birthday, thanking him for his work teaching the Noachide laws. He got his day, and a pretty piece of paper, signed by the President. Many Gentiles were very upset because they thought if the congress gave this Rabbi a day of recognition, that it was making the Noachide laws the laws of the U.S., and the Jews were taking over the U.S. with Jewish laws.

Knowing all of this, and how religious courst work in the U.S., I have no problem with Jewish courts, or Muslim courts. They have very limited authority, and the authority is only within their own communities. They can not make decisions in place of the U.S. courts, and they can not violate U.S. law.   Jewish courts have been around for a long long time, so this is nothing really new.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Since Judaism has their own courts of law, Bet Din, in which the judges use the Mosaic law as the basis of judgements, I am not really concerned.

The Bet Din judges Jewish divorces are according to the Mosaic law, conversions to Judaism are according to the Mosaic law, and disputes between Jewish people are settled according to Judaism. Also, there are some judgements concerning the proper butchering of animals to make them Kosher. They can not judge cases which interfere with the U.S. court systems and can not make rulings which violate the U.S. law. In otherwords, no one is allowed to be stoned for adultery which is in the Mosaic law, etc.

Since the Sharia courts are based on a strange and wrong interpretation, considering Ishael the chosen son of Abraham rather then Isaac, the Sharia court system is loosely based on the command from God to setup judges and a court system to the Jewish people. The laws do differ from the Mosaic law, but some seem to be similar. For years, many Muslims in the U.S. ate Kosher food but their food laws differ from Kosher laws, so they setup their own system to deem butchered meat as Hallal and now have hallal certification.   

I would be very concerned. The goal of Islam is to take over the World and make everybody succumb to Sharia law. This is how it all starts.

There are a fair amount of Gentiles who are upset that Judaism has a court system with judges. I have heard that Jews want to push their laws in the U.S. 

A Rabbi who head up a Hassidic group wanted to help prepare the Jewish people so the Messiah would come. (Rebbe Schneerson who has passed away). After years of work among the Jewish people, to get them saying their prayers 3 times daily (davening), the Messiah still had not come. So the Rabbi studied more in scripture and found the Gentiles play a part. He believed if Gentiles would keep the Noachide law, then the Messiah would come. He spent years promoting the Noachide laws to Gentiles. When the Rabbi was quite old, his followers went to the U.S. congress to have one time day to honor the work of the Rabbi. This is a one time honorarium, which is done very often to recognize a group or person for their 'work'. So, congress gave the Rabbi a day in honor of him, on his birthday, thanking him for his work teaching the Noachide laws. He got his day, and a pretty piece of paper, signed by the President. Many Gentiles were very upset because they thought if the congress gave this Rabbi a day of recognition, that it was making the Noachide laws the laws of the U.S., and the Jews were taking over the U.S. with Jewish laws.

Knowing all of this, and how religious courst work in the U.S., I have no problem with Jewish courts, or Muslim courts. They have very limited authority, and the authority is only within their own communities. They can not make decisions in place of the U.S. courts, and they can not violate U.S. law.   Jewish courts have been around for a long long time, so this is nothing really new.

The difference is, I don't recall Jewish law being intended for anything other than for the Jew. I certainly have never read anywhere in the Bible where God told the Jews to force their laws upon Gentile communities.

Islamic scripture on the other hand specifically tells Muslims to force non-Muslims to live according to Sharia law whenever they get the upperhand to do so.

They are NOT the same thing.

Just for reference, the announcement of the day to honor Rabbi Schneerson, voted and passed in the Senate. I guess the senate spends time passing a lot of these to honor people. This cause a lot of people to put a lot of stuff on the internet about the Jews forcing their laws on Gentiles etc.  

H.J.RES.104 -- To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)

--H.J.Res.104--

H.J.Res.104

One Hundred Second Congress of the United States of America

AT THE FIRST SESSION

Begun and held at the City of Washington on Thursday, the third day of January,

one thousand nine hundred and ninety-one

Joint Resolution

To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'.

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;

Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, `the rebbe', this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of `education and giving', the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and

Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it

• Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement, is designated as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. The President is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Vice President of the United States and

President of the Senate.

Again for reference, a list of the 7 Noachide laws from the Lubavitch site.  

THE 7 LAWS

Acknowledge that there is only one G-d who is Infinite and Supreme above all things. Do not replace that Supreme Being with finite idols, be it yourself, or other beings. This command includes such acts as prayer, study and meditation.

Respect the Creator. As frustrated and angry as you may be, do not vent it by cursing your Maker.

Respect human life. Every human being is an entire world. To save a life is to save that entire world. To destroy a life is to destroy an entire world. To help others live is a corollary of this principle.

Respect the institution of marriage. Marriage is a most Divine act. The marriage of a man and a woman is a reflection of the oneness of G-d and His creation. Disloyalty in marriage is an assault on that oneness.

Respect the rights and property of others. Be honest in all your business dealings. By relying on G-d rather than on our own conniving, we express our trust in Him as the Provider of Life.

Respect G-d's creatures. At first, Man was forbidden to consume meat. After the Great Flood, he was permitted - but with a warning: Do not cause unnecessary suffering to any creature.

Maintain justice. Justice is G-d's business, but we are given the charge to lay down necessary laws and enforce them whenever we can. When we right the wrongs of society, we are acting as partners in the act of sustaining the creation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I will not give links to these sites as some are anti-semitic. I will simply copy a short quote of their reactions to the day to honor Rabbi Schneerson.

Your U.S. government can now legally kill Christians for the “crime” of worshipping Jesus Christ! A diabolic deception has been perpetrated on the American people by their OWN leaders, Senators and Congressmen, who have sold their soul to the devil. On March 5, 1991, in the House of Representatives, and March 7, 1991, in the U.S. Senate, without any knowledge of, or input by, the people of the United States, U.S. Senators and Congressmen passed a law that is so outrageous – and frankly unconstitutional – that it forces the American people to be bound by a set of monstrous rules, called the Noahide Laws, rules that make the belief in Jesus Christ a crime punishable by decapitation by guillotine! On March 20, 1991, President George H.W. Bush, a supposed Christian, signed the bill into law.

Before you respond, “NO, that cannot be – not in our free country!” let me explain.

The passage of this law, HJ Res. 104, is especially troublesome to me

Another

Guillotine Death by Noahide Laws PASSED BY CONGRESS-1991

Few Americans have ever heard of the Guillotine Death by Noahide Laws that PASSED CONGRESS in 1991 and signed into Law and was Approved March 20, 1991 by President of the U. S., George Bush Sr.

By the way, Judaism does not have any laws which use the punishment of decapitation or the guillotine. I have no clue where people got this.

So, switching to Sharia courts, they do not have the authority to behead anyone. Their Sharia law is not the law of the U.S. And when Muslims have their own Muslim court, Muslims still have to keep the U.S. laws and face the legal consequences if they do not, in U.S. courts and U.S. jails.  

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Again for reference, a list of the 7 Noachide laws from the Lubavitch site.  

THE 7 LAWS

Acknowledge that there is only one G-d who is Infinite and Supreme above all things. Do not replace that Supreme Being with finite idols, be it yourself, or other beings. This command includes such acts as prayer, study and meditation.

Respect the Creator. As frustrated and angry as you may be, do not vent it by cursing your Maker.

Respect human life. Every human being is an entire world. To save a life is to save that entire world. To destroy a life is to destroy an entire world. To help others live is a corollary of this principle.

Respect the institution of marriage. Marriage is a most Divine act. The marriage of a man and a woman is a reflection of the oneness of G-d and His creation. Disloyalty in marriage is an assault on that oneness.

Respect the rights and property of others. Be honest in all your business dealings. By relying on G-d rather than on our own conniving, we express our trust in Him as the Provider of Life.

Respect G-d's creatures. At first, Man was forbidden to consume meat. After the Great Flood, he was permitted - but with a warning: Do not cause unnecessary suffering to any creature.

Maintain justice. Justice is G-d's business, but we are given the charge to lay down necessary laws and enforce them whenever we can. When we right the wrongs of society, we are acting as partners in the act of sustaining the creation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I will not give links to these sites as some are anti-semitic. I will simply copy a short quote of their reactions to the day to honor Rabbi Schneerson.

Your U.S. government can now legally kill Christians for the “crime” of worshipping Jesus Christ! A diabolic deception has been perpetrated on the American people by their OWN leaders, Senators and Congressmen, who have sold their soul to the devil. On March 5, 1991, in the House of Representatives, and March 7, 1991, in the U.S. Senate, without any knowledge of, or input by, the people of the United States, U.S. Senators and Congressmen passed a law that is so outrageous – and frankly unconstitutional – that it forces the American people to be bound by a set of monstrous rules, called the Noahide Laws, rules that make the belief in Jesus Christ a crime punishable by decapitation by guillotine! On March 20, 1991, President George H.W. Bush, a supposed Christian, signed the bill into law.

Before you respond, “NO, that cannot be – not in our free country!” let me explain.

The passage of this law, HJ Res. 104, is especially troublesome to me

Another

Guillotine Death by Noahide Laws PASSED BY CONGRESS-1991

Few Americans have ever heard of the Guillotine Death by Noahide Laws that PASSED CONGRESS in 1991 and signed into Law and was Approved March 20, 1991 by President of the U. S., George Bush Sr.

By the way, Judaism does not have any laws which use the punishment of decapitation or the guillotine. I have no clue where people got this.

So, switching to Sharia courts, they do not have the authority to behead anyone. Their Sharia law is not the law of the U.S. And when Muslims have their own Muslim court, Muslims still have to keep the U.S. laws and face the legal consequences if they do not, in U.S. courts and U.S. jails.  

They do not have the authority to behead anyone yet!

Sharia courts are already operating in the UK. They are actually defying UK laws, because once the courts have been set up they are operating behind closed doors and are extremely difficult to monitor. These courts are beachheads just like the mosques.

Guest shiloh357

The last thing we need in this country is Sharia law.   This is not a good development at all.  Sharia law is not at all comparble to Bet Dins in Judaism.   And don't believe the ;Muslims when they tell you that they are not going to implement the same kind of penalties and punishments meted out in Muslim countries.  They are liars.  They are permitted to lie to us "infidels."  

We should have ended all Muslim immigration to the US after 9/11.

Honestly, I wish more churches would settle civil disputes between members with arbitration instead of having them fight it out in the courts.

I agree.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Sharia courts are already operating in the UK.

They are actually defying UK laws, because once the courts have been set up they are operating behind closed doors and are extremely difficult to monitor.

These courts are beachheads just like the mosques.

I agree 100% with Oak on this and sadly its true. 

In the East end of London they are in full swing and completely control the muslim families.

I'll add, with devastating results for the women and please don't get me started on their school system.  

The last thing we need in this country is Sharia law.   This is not a good development at all.  Sharia law is not at all comparble to Bet Dins in Judaism.   And don't believe the ;Muslims when they tell you that they are not going to implement the same kind of penalties and punishments meted out in Muslim countries.  They are liars.  They are permitted to lie to us "infidels."  

We should have ended all Muslim immigration to the US after 9/11.

If they lie to us infidels, and begin to decapitate people, they are breaking U.S. law. If caught, they will be charged with murder in the U.S. court system and if convicted, they will face the penalty.  A religious court can not legally judge and give out a death sentence. It is against U.S. law, and Sharia courts have no authority in those areas in the U.S. Just as Bet Dins can not legally judge and give out the death sentence.