• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

Unfortunately, most if not all modern wars fought by western nations are profit driven.

The media and government propaganda are on done on behalf of the bankers, to make the cause seem noble so innocent people would sacrifice their lives to enrich the elite.

“WAR is a racket. It always has been.
It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one
international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the
losses in lives.” 
― Smedley D. ButlerWar Is a Racket

"The war wasnt only about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didn't want to." - Winston Churchill to Truman (Fultun, USA March 1946)

"Germanys unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an own exchange system from which the world-finance couldnt profit anymore. ...We butchered the wrong pig." - Winston Churchill, The second World War (Bern, 1960)

“I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.” 

― Smedley D. ButlerWar is a Racket: The Antiwar Classic by America's Most Decorated Soldier

Guest shiloh357

Butler doesn't have the last word on what war is. There are a lot of people who have served in the military who see it differently.    And I could not even verify that the quotes ascribed to Churchill are genuine.  They are just regurgitated on a bunch anti-war websites.

Butler doesn't have the last word on what war is. There are a lot of people who have served in the military who see it differently.    And I could not even verify that the quotes ascribed to Churchill are genuine.  They are just regurgitated on a bunch anti-war websites.

Of course many see it differently, most people see it as you do because you are conditioned by the government and the media that way. But history tells it differently. The media and government has conditioned people to believe that supporting the country's war is patriotism, and not supporting war is tantamount to treason. Putting people in constant fear, lead to concentrated power in the government and is not the foundation of free society, that is why there are constant wars and rumors of wars. The bankers has took advantage of the ignorance of the public to use a country's military as tools for their profit for a long time.

All wars are based on deception. Big lies launch wars. Roman conquest has always been in the name of pre-emptive strick/self-defense, exactly the same excuse US Govt have been using for global conquest to benefit the controlling elite.

In his book titled, “Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace,” Gore Vidal said:

“our rulers for more than half a century have made sure that we are never to be told the truth about anything that our government has done to other people, not to mention our own.” 

In his January 1961 farewell address, Dwight Eisenhower warned about:

the “military-industrial complex,” citing the “grave implications” of a “coalition of the military and industrialists who profit by manufacturing arms and selling them to the government.”

Guest shiloh357

Sorry, but that is just more anti-war, pacifist conspiracy theory nonsense.  You can believe that tripe if you choose. 

Sorry, but that is just more anti-war, pacifist conspiracy theory nonsense.  You can believe that tripe if you choose. 

Looks like you don't understand who is really in power in the world. Do you understand how the money supply works? Who controls them? You could keep on believe the fantasy that the government and media tells you or you could dig the real history of central banking, and you could see why they have an interest in bringing government to wars.

And no, conspiracy doesn't automatically means false information, it would be naive of you to think that that everything is black and white like a Disney movie, where villain has a "I am evil" on their foreheads.

Did you not know that one of the main reason the revolutionary war was fought was against the "Currency Act"?

The sooner you realize who is puppet master behind the scenes, the sooner you could stop blindly following the slavers that enslave the world through debt creation.

Guest shiloh357

I am not going to argue with you about it   You can believe what you want.   I don't buy into conspiracy theories. 

You really ought to read "War is a Racket" and learn what war is all about. It is a small book, wouldn't take more than a few hours to finish.

The book provides plenty facts and figures to show where the profit is made in war at the cost of human lives.

War should only be wage for 2 reasons only, Defense of homes and the bill of rights, it is a racket for any other reason.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy... The loss of Liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imaged, from abroad..."- James Madison

"In the World War, we used propaganda to make the boys accept conscription. They were made to feel ashamed if they didn't join the army.

So vicious was this war propaganda that even God was brought into it. With few exceptions our clergymen joined in the clamor to kill, kill, kill. To kill the Germans. God is on our side...it is His will that the Germans be killed.

And in Germany, the good pastors called upon the Germans to kill the allies...to please the same God. That was a part of the general propaganda, built up to make people war conscious and murder conscious.

Beautiful ideals were painted for our boys who were sent out to die. This was the "war to end all wars." This was the "war to make the world safe for democracy." No one mentioned to them, as they marched away, that their going and their dying would mean huge war profits"- War is a Racket