• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Apparently you can't read.

As you probably already know, due to the extreme crisis in Israel, the Chief Rabbinate there has called Jewish congregations all around the world plan to participate in the special day of fasting, prayer, and unity on Wednesday, March 13, 2002, which on the Jewish calendar is the beginning of the new year (Nisan 1).

This is a stark reminder of Joel chapter 1, where a fast is called in verse 14, then (and this is significant) Joel speaks prophetically in verse 15: "For the day of the LORD is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Grow up Neb, no one here is an idol worshipper. Just because the majority of us do not take the worlds anti-semetic stance on Israel, it doesn't mean we are worshipping their nation. That is ludicrist.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Nice post John! I completely agree with your position. The reason I believe that the Jews can trace their ancestry to their roots is beacause the kept the Sabbath, which was a sign between them and God.

It's so sad that even today so many are so jealous of the special relationship between God and His chosen people that hey do or say anything to deny them the destiny as promised by God.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,802
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

NEB you don't seem to understand that ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED THROUGH JESUS THEIR MESSIAH.  THEY WILL REPENT!

You STILL haven't answered my questions and I EXPECT an answer.  The reason why I expect an answer because by answering hopefully you will realize that God's WORD does not change and you MUST reconcile in your mind the passages about the return of Israel.  Either you accept the interpretation which I gave or YOU MUST come up with another interpretation that ALIGNS perfectly with the Bible.  Every WORD of God must be reconciled one to another.  YOU CANNOT just take one verse here and there and make a DOCTRINE, but the ENTIRE word of GOD in its entirety make up the TRUE DOCTRINE of the LORD.

So I am waiting for an answer to my previous questions,

With much agape love,

George

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Neb we are not worshipping a Nation Israel. We are acknowledging the truth found in scripture. We are also not trying to debate with you but rather are hoping that somehow you find the truth in this. Tons of scripture has been pointed out to you here and in other places. Even in the face of that scripture you hold onto your opinions and old ideas. I'm going to suggest some prayer, fasting and time with God out of your own head on this. If the answer he gives you and I mean honestly gives you is still the same then I must except that what he wants you to think. I've been dealing with others who appear to not get what I can clearly show them and I feel frustrated. Sometimes it is I that is not getting it. I find the right answers in prayer and meditation. Go and ask Him, He wrote the book and He knows what He wants us to understand. It can't hurt. By the way just to clarify I stand with Israel turning back to God and accepting Christ. I didn't want to confuse that, it is important.

Love in Christ

Teri