the simple solution

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I just watched an old sitcom from the 90s(ROC) which had me intrigued. Basically the man was being boldly seduced by his new female coworker, she sneakily touched his butt, kissed him on the lips even tried stripping in front of him.

When he repeatedly told her he was married, she was OK with it and still tried to entice him.later on in the show, he does something I've probably never seen before in this situation in years of watching sitcoms. In some shows the man would doll around and keep it secret eventually getting caught in a compromising position with her but..........

HE TELLS HIS WIFE..

His wife quite justifiably goes to the workplace and almost beats the stuffing ojt of the wannabe housebreaker.

As fas the situation is, it reminds me of something- some of the situayions and temptations we find ourselves in can be easily dealt with using practical solutions, problem is we dont want to use them.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

A good, practical solution indeed is worthy of use.  Our spouses can be effective "weapons" against the devil.