shaunyyea

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, My question is, does God always forgive our sins?. Lets say someone keeps committing the same sin over and over again, falling into it. Will God continue to forgive when the person is sorry and confesses?

Not all sin is the same.. Sins that are a result of temptation and human frailty are different than sins designed to scam the Almighty. The first are easily forgiven the latter NOT!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, My question is, does God always forgive our sins?. Lets say someone keeps committing the same sin over and over again, falling into it. Will God continue to forgive when the person is sorry and confesses?

not all sins are the same.. contrary to what you have been taught. Sins that are a result of personal moral failings can always be forgiven ,if they are understood as being personal weaknesses ;but all other sins that attempt to scam the Almighty are not forgiven..

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Not all sin is the same.. Sins that are a result of temptation and human frailty are different than sins designed to scam the Almighty. The first are easily forgiven the latter NOT!

~

Sin

Of sin, because they believe not on me; John 16:9

~

not all sins are the same.. contrary to what you have been taught. Sins that are a result of personal moral failings can always be forgiven ,if they are understood as being personal weaknesses ;but all other sins that attempt to scam the Almighty are not forgiven..

~

Sin

Of sin, because they believe not on me; John 16:9