IGNORED

The Root Cause of Islamic Terrorism is the Quran...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Prime#,

Matthew 7

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16a Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Prime# Quote: "SuraH 5:51 -from your webpage-

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust [wrongdoing folk].

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

You are blurring the issue and being disingenuous. My point was to show that if you read the entire Quran these things you take offense to, are explained. I've done that and you choose to misrepresent what I've posted. Shame.....

You need to study your history a little further. Look at the things done in the name of "true Christianity", and tell me it's not ugly. What is "true" Christianity? I would guess, anything evil that has been done in the name of Christianity, doesn't fit in to 'your' definition. Well then we should apply that same standard to Islam too, don't you think? No, of course not, then you wouldn't be able to make your point. Your tactics are obvious........

As for your 'interpretations' of the Quran.  It doesn't say to befriend 'only' those who believe in the Quran. It says not to befriend those who "mock" your religion. Also, the two Surah's I mentioned are guidelines to dealing with those who do not believe in the Quran(in everyday life). The two Surah's you mentioned deal with a 'war time' situation, and are very different situations. Anyone who knows anything about the Quran, and is being honest with us, would know this. But I see this does not pertain to you. Therefore, I will not debate with you any further. You can spread your lies to anyone else who will listen, but I won't be party to dishonesty.

Prime#

Prime# Quote: "You are blurring the issue and being disingenuous. My point was to show that if you read the entire Quran these things you take offense to, are explained. I've done that and you choose to misrepresent what I've posted. Shame".....

I asure You, I'm being very genuous; come clean, quit trying to justify evil:

SURAH 9:29

Fight [and kill if necessary] those who do not believe in Allah [Jews, Christians, Indians, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, Ect.], nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book [Jews and Christians], until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of [islamic] superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

The Quran says it as plain as day: "Fight those who do not believe in Allah"... What part of "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" don't you understand?...

And then You'll say, "We can only fight when our Religion is being mocked and we are being kicked out of our homes?"...

Then I say, "What about in the Sudan and the Philipines and other parts of the world were Muslims are Killing people? Did they take away Your Homes? Isn't the Home Land of Muslims in Saudi Arabia?... The fact is, Muslims are killing people that don't agree with them where ever they are; and then taking "their homes"... Not to mention turning the people that You steal the homes from into Slaves"...

The Quran and the Hadith at work:

http://www.ds-osac.org/globalnews/story.cfm?KEY=20230

As you can see Israel is not the only Country reaping the evils of what Satan has placed on this planet.

Love in Christ Jesus,

PeaceMaker

Romans 5:1 KJV