IGNORED

Satan - the father figure for these kids...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

I'm in a field that's anything but sterile. I'm in the thick of it...and when the battle heats up I'm looking for someone I can just vent to.  I feel 'bout as alone as the children (and adults) I'm working with. In case nobody's noticed, "It's a war zone out there.." and I feel all alone sometimes.  

I have a boy (a teenager) who's mother's boyfriend molested him while she watched. For this boy, Satan is his "father figure" and he refers to himself as "Fallen Angel" (not really understanding the connotation). He's in serious pain. He writes poetry that glorifies his only understanding of a savior. In his sad and perverted world he's already started torturing animals and he's ashamed of this...but he's in so much pain he doesn't know how to ease his own pain. He wouldn't stand a chance here...when he talks to me it's *F* every other word. That's what he hears in his world. If I "chastised him" what would that accomplish? I'm stay clean and unblemished - and I miss every chance of showing unconditional love to someone who's never known it.

I've made steady progress since I take him right where he's at. I don't condemn his poetry of darkness - I thank him for letting have the privilege to enter his sad and tragic world. I tell him how talented he is and he's opening up and trusting me, (something that doesn't come easy for him), like a flower - I'm seeing the nectar pour out. It gives me chills when I think about it. I realize how God really sees him.  

At first when I reached out to him he said he couldn't handle the light because it hurt his eyes and he was afraid. I didn't let that keep me away...I went in after him like the shepherd going after the one who was lost. I was doggedly persistent - but in a gentle way. That's what my Father taught me to do. Jesus is persistent but always a gentleman. 

I'm in a war zone and if I wanna stay  "clean" I can't "enter the house of a sinner" - (like Jesus and the tax collecter, Matthew.)  I'm in with the worst of the worst...and I don't always say, "Please" and "Thank you" - so if you ever thought little of me, you'll think even less of me now. I'm not necessarily "cleaned" up when I'm working in the trenches. It's hard work.  I want souls. I leave the supply of whole blood to the Donor, who knows how to clean up the dead and dying in the trenches. I'll stay up all night and talk to someone in pain. When people use strong profanity I know it's a manifestation of the language of pain. I'm in the trenches, brothers and it gets real dirty...

Teens and Stress.jpg

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I don't think I could accept money for doing this work. 

6 hours ago, gdemoss said:

I don't. I do this for zero dollars. It's a total investment of myself. 

Guest Thallasa
2 hours ago, Catsmeow said:

I don't. I do this for zero dollars. It's a total investment of myself. 

Good for you and what you are doing is what christians are meant to do . We are to bring the 'light into dark places ",but we must remember to go very gently as many of the people down there are very fragile and suffer from traumas .

4 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

Good for you and what you are doing is what christians are meant to do . We are to bring the 'light into dark places ",but we must remember to go very gently as many of the people down there are very fragile and suffer from traumas .

Thallesa: You're reading my mind and that's exactly where I'm at. The King Himself was condemned for "eating with sinners" - and I know I may venture into those places that are unclean but oh, well...I don't give a fig. (I said, "Fig" not the other word. I'm just covering my bases here.)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Amen!!  And that "Someone else will be Satan the Devil and his Children"  John 8:44, 1 John 3:7-12, 2 Peter 2:1-22, Matthew 24:23-24, 1 John 4:1-11:

Guest Thallasa
Just now, Catsmeow said:

Thallesa: You're reading my mind and that's exactly where I'm at. The King Himself was condemned for "eating with sinners" - and I know I may venture into those places that are unclean but oh, well...I don't give a fig. (I said, "Fig" not the other word. I'm just covering my bases here.)

Well Jesus said (,but they prefer Paul) ," Truly, as ye did to the least of these ye did it to me " , when the disciples asked where they had left Him hungry and thirsty John 3: 17,Matt .25: 37

James 2 : 14  - 18  "What good is it my brothers if someone says he has faith ,but does not have works ."

We have to look to Jesus to see what kind of 'works 'we must be thinking of , but most prefer the words of a man who never met Jesus .

I am not saying the works save us  ,but if we are mean, then we are ignoring God's advice to us and our fruits will not flourish .

Guest Thallasa
9 hours ago, gdemoss said:

So you do this work ? or similiar ?

As for me, this is all volunteer. God meets my financial needs. The work I do is something I do on my own, (with His blessing). 

Guest Thallasa
9 hours ago, Catsmeow said:

I'm in a field that's anything but sterile. I'm in the thick of it...and when the battle heats up I'm looking for someone I can just vent to.  I feel 'bout as alone as the children (and adults) I'm working with. In case nobody's noticed, "It's a war zone out there.." and I feel all alone sometimes.  

I have a boy (a teenager) who's mother's boyfriend molested him while she watched. For this boy, Satan is his "father figure" and he refers to himself as "Fallen Angel" (not really understanding the connotation). He's in serious pain. He writes poetry that glorifies his only understanding of a savior. In his sad and perverted world he's already started torturing animals and he's ashamed of this...but he's in so much pain he doesn't know how to ease his own pain. He wouldn't stand a chance here...when he talks to me it's *F* every other word. That's what he hears in his world. If I "chastised him" what would that accomplish? I'm stay clean and unblemished - and I miss every chance of showing unconditional love to someone who's never known it.

I've made steady progress since I take him right where he's at. I don't condemn his poetry of darkness - I thank him for letting have the privilege to enter his sad and tragic world. I tell him how talented he is and he's opening up and trusting me, (something that doesn't come easy for him), like a flower - I'm seeing the nectar pour out. It gives me chills when I think about it. I realize how God really sees him.  

At first when I reached out to him he said he couldn't handle the light because it hurt his eyes and he was afraid. I didn't let that keep me away...I went in after him like the shepherd going after the one who was lost. I was doggedly persistent - but in a gentle way. That's what my Father taught me to do. Jesus is persistent but always a gentleman. 

I'm in a war zone and if I wanna stay  "clean" I can't "enter the house of a sinner" - (like Jesus and the tax collecter, Matthew.)  I'm in with the worst of the worst...and I don't always say, "Please" and "Thank you" - so if you ever thought little of me, you'll think even less of me now. I'm not necessarily "cleaned" up when I'm working in the trenches. It's hard work.  I want souls. I leave the supply of whole blood to the Donor, who knows how to clean up the dead and dying in the trenches. I'll stay up all night and talk to someone in pain. When people use strong profanity I know it's a manifestation of the language of pain. I'm in the trenches, brothers and it gets real dirty...

Teens and Stress.jpg

I think you are very brave . I worked with children in great difficulties some years ago ,and just to see some progress is

the greatest joy ,and is pleasing to God, although at the time He was not on my mind . However on reflection ,He was in fact

guiding me . Children of every country ,creed ,colour and none . God's children .