IGNORED

CHECHEN TERRORISTS TO BE BURIED IN PIGSKIN

JohnS

I've noticed that most of the sites propagating this lie are either Jewish or Jewish leaning. Misinformation is a handy propaganda tool to stir up the faithful pro zionist zealots into an anti-muslim frenzy.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I've noticed that most of the sites propagating this lie are either Jewish or Jewish leaning. Misinformation is a handy propaganda tool to stir up the faithful pro zionist zealots into an anti-muslim frenzy.

RUSSIAN NEWSPAPERS ARE PRO-ZIONIST????!!!!!!!!! Thanks for my laugh of the day!!!!!!!((*wipes tears*)   ;)

Try again......

<Deleted>

If Muslims or any other people happen to fear being buried in pigskin, and if some government or military entity decides to in some way play on that, that is not my affair.

<Deleted>

So what's your problem then?

Don't you wonder, Exploit, why some posters seem to have a problem with a government-action to deter terrorism? ;)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Exploit:

Welcome to WorthyBoards!  Diggin' right in on just your ninth post, eh?!

Absolutely.  Why wait?

Based on my best-present perception of a statement you have made in your profile, and even though the answer to your question is from my post quite discernable, I will nevertheless defer to you for a suggestion as to what my alleged "problem" might be ... then see how things go from there.  But if you would like a couple of hints:

Hang on.  To what perception are you referring, and why can't you just answer a simple question?

1) It is two-fold;

2) Both parts are in the opening line of this thread.

It wasn't a trick question.  You appeared to object to the pigskin idea, but then said it's none of your business, so I want to know why you even bothered to object to it.

And then, of course, there is the circumstantial matter of the perceived allegation even those of us who try to live according to Scripiture might yet need to learn something from "Mother Russia".

I think your issue with this is a result of a misunderstanding of the meaning of the caption.

But, maybe we can reason together!

Maybe.

And please, no personal attacks from either of us.  For, this is neither about you nor me.

Blessings to you!

Lee ben Yoseph

Awaiting your response.

RUSSIAN NEWSPAPERS ARE PRO-ZIONIST?
Tell me where I might see the article star. There could esily be pro zionist papers in Russia, a good many Jews have immigrated to Israel from there. Putin's mother was/is Jewish.

I did a search and mostly what I came up with were fanatical zionist sites and fanatical supporters of zionists, as well as a few newsgroups who were questioning the validity of the story.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Exploit:

In response to your more-recent post:

I had written,

LeeJosepho:  You made a comment regarding Exploit's profile.  I read his profile and have no idea what bothered you about it.  Please elaborate.