JohnS

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Here we have muslims who believe if they do terrorist acts and die in the process, it guarantees them a seat in heaven with girlie trim so they can wallow in the satisfaction of their carnal urges -- all this right before the Holiness on the Throne, of course.~ C.D.Light

You have to remember, though, their prophet was an adulterer, pedophile, and fornicator.   ???   If their god, Allah finds favor with one such as he, you can see why they think the way they do.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Here we have muslims who believe if they do terrorist acts and die in the process, it guarantees them a seat in heaven with girlie trim so they can wallow in the satisfaction of their carnal urges -- all this right before the Holiness on the Throne, of course.~ C.D.Light

You have to remember, though, their prophet was an adulterer, pedophile, and fornicator.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

LibertyBelle,

To threaten to bury them with pigs IF we have to kill them to prevent THEM from killing innocents,  is not repaying anyone for anything.  

That's kind of a stretch, but listen, I pray often for Israel, that the evil plots of terrorists will be found out before any blood is shed and I believe ther are plenty of Christians  praying daily for the peace of Jerusalem. Which is the better deterent?

Isn't our Lord good?

John

I know they won't go to hell for coming in contact with a pig,
Why then would you support doing this??? Aren't you then, in essence, supporting the promulgation of a completely repulsive act in support of a false doctrine??? Shouldn't Christians be supporting the preaching of truth to the heathen???

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Levi,

Let us reason together reasonably.  Now if a Muslim is TERRIFIED about committing an act of jihad because that very act could cause that person in their mind could go to hell because of a PIG, then it leaves that person MORE time to be freed from the veil that has covered their spiritual eyes to see the truth.  

So using their own tactic of FEAR, FEAR of a PIG mind you, to save lives (which also can hear the gospel) and also grant them more time on earth to see the TRUTH in Jesus Christ, do you have a real problem with this?

Your brother in Messiah with much agape love,

George

I understand the reasoning George, but I still feel that puts you in a position of sinking to a pretty low level yourself. Also,you didn't really address my question directly.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43

Shahidun (Jihad martyrs) believe by their nefarious acts that they ascend immediately to heaven... Using their beliefs against them, wrapping their corpses in 'unclean' pigskin prevents them from entering heaven for eternity.
Is it too late to point out that Muslims don't believe any such thing?

Is it too late to point out that Muslims don't believe any such thing? ~ OrangeNeck:

Funny! it seemed to be the case during WWII.  Maybe it's just the radical Muslims that believe this, not the ones who don't take their religion seriously.  Which brings me to another point....

You know, the world has no fear of a Christian who doesn't take his beliefs seriously.  But it a Christian DOES practice what he believes, he can make it pretty uncomfortable for the unbelieving world.  Same with Muslims.  The Muslims who are not serious about their religion pose no threat to the USA.  But once they decide to practice what the Koran teaches...LOOK OUT!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43

Funny! it seemed to be the case during WWII.

and ask them. ~ OrangeNeck

Frankly, I wouldn't believe anything any of them said.  So, I would still be on square one.   ???