IGNORED

Have time to serve God right from home on your PC?

Catsmeow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

If you have time to spare and would like some real easy, cushy at-home from your computer time to help the Lord's work I got a deal for you. Here goes:

I was building a website forum for ADULTS ( not kids ) I already have a kids forum and it's moving along nice and steady and growing. I have several Moderators there and it's moving along nicely.

Now, in the meantime - I've been refining my PC skills and that's opened up so many more opportunities than anyone could imagine. I have four forums. Two that are completed and I even tested them out...and those would need people to actually staff the categories or departments or sections or whatever you choose to call them: 

I have found that I am excelling in bringing BACK the people to the sites. I'm tapping into Satan's lair and finding people who are getting nervous about the end times but dont' know where to go for help. I'm an *EXTROVERT* so I make friends very easily. I seem to do very well in the dark realms making friends and building rapport. What I need are people who are not going to smack someone with a tract and say, "Go read this and get saved." 

It will take sensitivity and the leading of God's Holy Spirit to guide in each and every case. Ages are 18 up. It takes people who can find bible verses that correspond to the visuals I've collected. I need a few clones of myself.

I have a strength in building rapport and bringing people in but not enough time to connect bible verses with the art I've posted. I have been posting art on the sites, sites which have not gone 'live' yet. 

On one site it's called, "Flames of Fire"( Psalm 104:4 ) and the art is quite lovely. It's theme is obvious fire, which has two elements to it: God's and of course, Satans. There's considerable attention to the theme of the Apocalypse because much of the secular world is intrigued by it and there's other parts to it. I'd like to know if acouple of people can choose bible verses and pair them up with the images/pictures in the various departments, not to mention articles that are in keeping with the bible verse.

The departs/categories are as follows: 

1. Jesus ( his mission and purpose )

2. Sin and Conflict ( e.g. the struggle within; battlefield of the mind )

3. Angels and Demons

4. Damnation or the Curse

5. End Times/Bible Prophesy

6. Humor 

So if you'd like to contribute to this site and offer articles, bible verses to go with the many images/pictures of a variety of topics...that would be deeply helpful. You don't have to be a member to contribute to the topics - unless you want to. Again, this is for an adult audience and many of them are coming out of very deep darkness because of where I'm finding them. Some are the most hostile people in the world but have come to a place where they know something's going on in this dark world around them and they may not understand it...but I feel and see the need and the reaching out for help to those who might have some light to shine their way. 

If you can contribute any article you've read or have written yourself...short stories; one-liners, paragraph; insight; jokes/humor - do NOT need images ( I'm really good in that department ) and my artistic flair has got me running out of memory downloading so much stuff...especially gifs.

If on the other hand you've got the above goodies...PLEASEEEEEE contact me, Catsmeow80922@gmail.com

I need people to work with adults who are coming in. I'm holding off from drawing these people in right now and only triaging the most critical ( ones who can't or won't wait...and working with them on the forum or offline ) Some were trolls and are now friends. They will put you through your paces and keep you up all night wanting answers.. And that's okay for me.

These are not the youngsters you gotta worry about. I've got that one nailed down nicely and the numbers are going up and it's getting around...but the adult crowd appears to be out there and I am going from one to another demonic/satanic site and surprisingly have a talent of being able to converse with them without offending them too bad. I have my own ways of doing this.

So, here we are....I'm just wanting to get one (adult ) site ( out of four adult sites ) out and going. Once that gets going...and the numbers come in ....I figure I can hand the forum over to one of you to own and run. I know how to get optimal coverage, bring in new people, and set up a site and make it viable but I will want to eventually hand each new forum over to someone who excels in the operations of one.

That's the long term goal but the immediate goal is just to have a functional site to have enough mods and people who want to just help out.

If you run it you can make your own rules. That's the future goal. I feel that too many people have so many gifts and talents that could be used to maximize the Lord's work but I cannot do it alone and I do not want to do it alone. If interested contact me by gmail at Catsmeow80922@gmail.com or contact me by phone 719-597-3377 after 3 o'clock central time U S A. ( Or 2 o'clock Mountain ) I'm up till the wee hours in the morning. The ball's in your court. I must have a viable email account, preferably google mail. 

Thank You,  - The Management ( just kidding )