Catsmeow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

I am posting this memorial to a dear and precious boy who just lost his battle with self-harm (suicide) and is no more. He lost his painful young life, one snuffed out at the tender age of 14.  I am still feeling the sting of it and have finally regained my composure enough to write this. I was notified by the family tonight so it's real fresh in my mind. Please think twice before you write someone off or assume they're not serious.   In loving memory to JJ,   - Cat

A Candle Burning.gif

3 minutes ago, Catsmeow said:

I ask that if you do anything for me ever - please pray for Michael (Psycho) as I am deeply grieved and fearful for him as well. He had a drug overdose and was in the hospital but is alive and back home. He's the one who's in satanism. He's dear to my heart and I am praying for him every day... - Cat

A Candle Burning.gif

• Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

My heart breaks to hear this news.  I have a 14 year old son, and cannot imagine life without him or any of my children.  The pain this poor child must have been feeling, to take such drastic measures, is simply heartbreaking.

I send prayers to his family, friends, and all involved in this tragic loss.  I include you, dearest Catsmeow, as I know this is so terribly hard on you as well.

May God bless, comfort, and heal you all. :emot-heartbeat:

Psalm34_The-Lord-is-Near-the-Brokenheart

I feel so alone right now. It's as if I'm reliving my husband's death. All you feel is alone. You don't know where to go and how to find relief. I'm still reeling and feeling the sting. The sting is great because he was in so much pain and said over and over he wanted to go to hell because he (in his  mind) thought he was a demon reincarnated. Oh, man...this one burned and hurt really bad. At least with my husband I knew where he was at ...I knew he was with the Lord. That was some relief anyway.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

17 hours ago, Catsmeow said:

I am posting this memorial to a dear and precious boy who just lost his battle with self-harm (suicide) and is no more. He lost his painful young life, one snuffed out at the tender age of 14.  I am still feeling the sting of it and have finally regained my composure enough to write this. I was notified by the family tonight so it's real fresh in my mind. Please think twice before you write someone off or assume they're not serious.   In loving memory to JJ,   - Cat

A Candle Burning.gif

Cat I am so heartbroken over your friend, and yes he was far to young.

I was working in ER years ago.  We had a girl come in at 21 with a gunshot wound to the head.  I was just a couple years older then she was.  I could not understand what was so wrong at that age as to why she had to take her life.  The doctor then noticed, she had cut marks on her wrists then we saw one on her  throat.  Her chart was full of attempts at the tender age of 21.  This time she succeeded.

Only Jesus can take away the pain and fear that these people must live under.  He is their only hope.   That is why I ask God everyday to use me when He can and in any situation He chooses, even if it's just a smile or a hello, something, anything to make their day just a little better. 

Please pray everyday to ask God to use you as He sees fit.  We might be the only one standing between this person and their eternity without Christ.

Again Cat I"m so sorry.

Blessings RustyAngeL