• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

:emot-hug:  WOW...is all I can say....ya know I don't talk much about dreams...mine or others....but I had a dream just a couple of nights ago where there was lightening,  lots of it.....but the strange thing was it was shaped and acted like a tornado...it stayed and moved over the ground, for lack of better a description, it was like a lightening tornado,  That wasn't all of it but I just don't feel comfortable relaying the whole dream...

anyway suzanne this really hit me....thanks for the post... :thumbsup:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Angel,

God has been giving me many revelations, visions and dreams about what Suzanne has shared here. It is coming and it is coming soon! Many, many people of God are having visions and dreams right now of natural disasters and many of us believe it is to be very soon upon us - the time is extremely short! It will be here before you know it. Please feel free to private message me if you want to talk further about your dream, because I have had many and some that I would not publicly mention, either, because of the content of them. Many of us believe God is showing us that these disasters to come upon us are a judgment of God and the reason for them is to get people to repent and turn to God, not just unbelievers, but the church who has forsaken their first love and the shepherds of the flock who have ruled over them harshly and have not sought out the strays.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

The church of today needs to understand this:

Job 19:23 "Oh, that my words were written! Oh, that they were inscribed in a book! 24 That they were engraved on a rock With an iron pen and lead, forever! 25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth; 26 And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, That in my flesh I shall see God, 27 Whom I shall see for myself, And my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me! 28 If you should say, 'How shall we persecute him?'-- Since the root of the matter is found in me, 29 Be afraid of the sword for yourselves; For wrath brings the punishment of the sword, That you may know there is a judgment."

In His Truth,

Suzanne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Acts 24:25 Now as he reasoned about righteousness, self-control, and the judgment to come, Felix was afraid and answered, "Go away for now; when I have a convenient time I will call for you."

Romans 2:2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.

Ro 2:3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?

Ro 2:5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,

1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

1Jo 4:17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.

Jude

14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,

15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him." 16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. 17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. 19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit. 20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction; 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh. 24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25 To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen.

In His Love,

Suzanne