• Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

3-22-02

Only God can help us!

Because I feel it necessary to say something to you concerning the recent Terrorist attacks, and I feel some sort of responsibility to do so. Why I feel such a responsibility I am not sure, other than possibly we have become part of each other in God's Spirit.

The attack in down town Jerusalem happened on a street and on a sidewalk that Connie and I walk on three of four times each week. I know many of the shop owners and the bank outlet (Israeli Money Changer) we do business with, who is also a good friend of ours, was one of the businesses that got hit by the blast, but he was not hurt, thank God.

As you know 3 were killed and as many as 90 were wounded. Some of the wounded have legs and arms torn off, and some blinded. Lives once again were destroyed at the orders of Yasser Arafat. What is more troubling to me than anything is the fact that this monster, Yasser Arafat, has been killing us now for over 38 years, and for reason no one wants to address, he is still setting there in Ramallah and we don't go after him.

But even more troubling is the entire world knows he finances and trains all the suicide training camps in the "West Bank". That he sends his young people out into Jewish neighborhoods with bombs wrapped around their bodies after they have been completely brainwashed by Arafat's propaganda machine. Yet the United States and the EU support him at the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars each year. They know he uses the money to purchase more weapons and never helps his people who are suffering from hunger. He has broken his word not once or twice but every time he gives it concerning a cease-fire. It has cost us Jews hundreds of lives and yet the world continues to speak to this man as if he is a statesman.

Things could change in a big way in the next few days, and I think they will. Cheney's whirlwind trip to the Arab Countries has been billed as a failure, and in many ways it was. But what he talked about behind closed doors was most likely, the up coming war, and he told them what would happen to them IF. But the Islamic world didn't miss the chance to attack Israel at every stop, and each and every time Cheney tried to talk about Iraq all they would talk about was Israel. But it now looks like the chips are down and the games are about to begin.

Many expect Israel to be destroyed, and I think many will die, but Israel will not be destroyed. But there is a very strong warning and threat in God's Word in Zechariah 14: 12-13. "And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. 13. And it shall come to pass in that day that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbor, and his hand shall rise up against he hand of his neighbor.

We read in verse 11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited. You may notice it says there will be no utter destruction, but it didn't say there wouldn't be destruction.

I believe this is speaking to the Arab Countries that will come against Israel after the United States starts this war possibly in the next few days. And when we add the Syrian factor spoke of in Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

It has been reported that Israel has over 400 Nuclear weapons. More than enough to take care of the Arab world. And when you consider the above Scriptures it is very obvious Israel will use them on the Arab world that comes against us. You see the Arabs can lose a war, and come back another day, but if Israel loses once, it is all over and the massacres begin. So when they come against us this time, we have no choice but to nuke them, and you can be sure, as sure, as God's Words says we will.

So how bad is it going to be here in Israel? Real bad would be an understatement. I think I should also make it clear that I don't believe we are talking about the battle of Armageddon here, but that too is not far away.

It has been my observation that God is placing those who He would in the places He would have them. None of us know the whole story, there are no Prophecy experts, or anyone person who understands all there is to know on the subject of end time prophecy. But as we move closer to the end time we see the pieces come together.

But, there is a glorious day not far away when the Messiah Yeshua will plant His feet on the Mount of Olives. And the dead in Him will rise first and, and that too tells us that Israel will still be here. There will be some of us here to greet Him with worship and praise. And each of you who have a part in this Ministry will be standing there with us in the Spirit.

In the mean time God has been shaking the Church, allowing many to play their evil self-serving games directed by the demons of ####. But in so doing He has brought out of this so-called Church, the real Bride.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel in the IDF Special Forces, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shabbat Shalom, jerry golden

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I can't imagine living where that is going on.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

and....you are right: only GOD can help!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Doesn't matter what Bob is or isn't in favor of. Israel is backed in a corner and the only support she has is America and our government seems to be a little confused sometimes. They have been attacked three times by overwheming forces and survived. that is why they are in possession of these 'occupied territories', as a buffer. Did you know that 132 Israeli soldiers held off the main force of the Syrian army in the Golan Heights in 1973? Israel is in a fight for her very existence. Taking away these buffer zones virtually guarantees the next war will be nuclear.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Reason I don't know how well versed you are in scripture but your response to Bob says you only know the good parts. Our God is not only love and understanding and forgiveness. He is a jealous God, He is a vengeful God, and He is a wrathful God. Bob was quoting scripture and be sure of this it will come to pass. God does not lie, and He will take all of Israels enemies out. It may appear to be Israel doing it. But one must ask themselves how did such a little country amass such huge weapons of destruction and why. This was all built up in according to Gods plan, and made possible by him. It is not Bob who wishes for things to be going as they are but God who dictates matters. I'm sure Bob would have loved it if his country could have lived in peace and he could have spent his life walking those streets with his wife without a care in the world. Fact of the matter is we are living in a time when the hand of God is moving on the earth and He is not happy with us. Pslams 1 THE BEGGININGS OF WISDOM IS A FEAR OF GOD!!!! God is love and forgiveness and all things that are wonderful if we acknowledge that He is God. God built up Israel in the first place as a reflection of what He can do even in an area that didn't want His people there. We should be standing around in awe rather than trying to apply human logic to it. The sheer existence of Israel and her properity are completely unbelievable. It defies all human reasoning how a rag tag bunch of war battered Jews have accomplished what they have in a matter of only a few years. That my friend is a prime example of God the Almighty in action. How any Bible believing christian can escape the feeling of his manifest presense in all of this is beyond me. I think too often we allow our intellectuality to get in the way of knowing when and where God is. God is currently stirring up the hatred of everyone around Israel to bring them against her. Next He will use Israel to glorify Himself, show her as His people and point out to anyone with an eye to see that He is in charge. Such a little place, against such huge opposition and guess who comes out undefeated. What I am curious about is to see how the blind will write up the victory. This is going to separate the chaf from the wheat. Only those who truly believe in God will know what really happened. The others will spend endless amounts of time trying to rationalize it into a human mind box. All in vain, because it will go Gods way regardless.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I stand with Isreal 100%. I have spent many hours watching the news since 911 and I didn't realize how much the world as a whole hates isreal. Our news media is so bios. I don't blame Isreal from banning them from reporting. I don't understand why though, far all they are doing is helping to bring about more attacks on us and Isreal. All I can say is Isreal should do whatever it takes to survive rather our goverment likes it are not. I just pray we never go against Isreal, for when we do we go against God.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

God has been shaking the Church, allowing many to play their evil self-serving games directed by the demons of ####. But in so doing He has brought out of this so-called Church, the real Bride.

------------------------------------------------------

I believe there is incredible truth in that statement.

--------------------------------------------------------

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel in the IDF Special Forces, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shabbat Shalom, jerry golden

You are in my prayers.

Keep up the good work everyone and fight the good fight.

I'm still laughing about that Montana thingy.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Sorry Reason but no one is trying to wipe out the Arab world or wish for billions of people to get killed. What we are aware of is scripture and what God says He will do in the not too distant future. Just for your info the whole Arab world are not in it's armies. And we wish that everyone would see the light before Christ returns. In fact we pray for it. None of this is our wish, I personally wish I could have lived in the 50's when none of this was a big concern here. I could have been a stay at home mom, and walked on streets that were much safer. My children never would have heard of raves, and street gangs were a small minority. But that is not the hand I was dealt and in this current situation I prefer to look at things with my eyes wide open and stay close to Christ because He is the only thing that will save me in the end. And yes that is what it comes down to at the end of the day. Our personal salvation. All we can do for others is share the gospel and that is getting rather difficult as others see us as a bunch of fanatics hoping for doomsday. And what we truly want is for them to go to Christ with us. Oh how we want that. I think each of us looks around and carries the weight of knowing so many will be lost because they choose to point at us with skepticism and hate rather than understand we just want them to have salvation too. But the bottom line is God is going to do what He is going to do regardless of who believes it. God wishes that all could be saved, it is humans who stand in their own way. So call us crazy, I'll be called anything anyone wants to call me, because it is Gods favor I seek not mans.

Love in Christ

Teri