IGNORED

Please help me understand something

Catsmeow

Guest Truth Seeker

I just had a conversation with a group of "traditional" Catholics and they brought up a point I often hear many Catholic people I know talk about: They really despise Israel and the Jewish people.  They say that the Jews are the ones who killed Jesus and for this we should hate them.  I would appreciate some incite as to why this seems to be such a common theme among the catholics that I encounter.  I don't want this to turn into an argument or offend any Catholics who don't hold this view.  I know there are plenty of Catholics out there who do not feel this way.  Thanks ahead of time.

-Truth Seeker

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 Words -- Replacement Theology.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Hi,

Um was it not the Romans who crucified Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ explictly stated THAT NO MAN TAKES IT AWAY FROM HIM, BUT THAT HE LAYS DOWN HIS LIFE, LIKE THE GOOD SHEPHARD WOULD DO FOR HIS SHEEP!

The Lord Jesus Christ is a Jew.

IMHO I believe that the RC's assert this because of (1) "blind" obseience to "holy mother" church, and (2) a lack of studying the Holy Scriptures.

Christians are merely SPIRITUAL JEWS who have been grafted into the Olive Tree of Israel. The blindness of the Jewish people for the last 2000 had only one benefit, and that benefit was for the gentiles.

Did not the Lord Jesus Christ state explictly that salvation is of the Jews? Of course He did, because this is the truth as stated in Holy Scriptures. The truth has been spelled out plainly and clearly, over and over and over and over again in the Old Testament.

I refer to books such as Isaiah, jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel. In the NT I refer to all 4 gospels, Romans (in particular 11). For the "church" to plainly disregard such overwhelming proof is baffling to me.

BTW it was through the nation of Israel that we received the Holy Scriptures, the Prophets, the Law, and the Messiah Jesus Christ. Gentiles who have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb of God, Jesus Christ are now SPIRITUAL JEWS as the apostle Paul states.

Those who come against Israel, comes against the apple of God's eye, it has been plainly stated. THOUGH THE STATE OF ISRAEL IS BY NO MEANS PERFECT, IT IS CHOSEN AND REGATHERED NONETHELESS FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THIS WORLD! The "church" hasn't exactly been saintly either, and is guilty of the sins which Israel committed! But do not underestimate the jealosy that God has for His chosen people Israel. His very name, glory and truth is through this Chosen nation.

How many times is God referred throughout Holy Scriptures to as the God of Israel? The King of Israel? The Holy One of Israel? The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? The Redeemer of Israel? The Savior of Israel?

It amazes me how if Jesus Christ said that He did not come to abolish the Holy Scriptures, and what the Prophets said, and the Law, BUT RATHER TO FULFIL IT, why the "Christian church" is nothing like Biblical Judaism??? Just because Jesus Christ came to fulfil, it doesn't mean that the Law was made null invoid, it doesn't mean that um the Sabbath was made null invoid...

I look at the "christian" church today, and it looks nothing like the true faith. It is a westernized, paganized form of what is the true faith. What is with Christmas, all saints day, sunday, Easter, Lent???? It makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever, and in my short life I haven't seen anything from the Holy Scriptures (OLD and NEW) that could ever justify what the Roman Catholic Church has done the TRUE FAITH I.E BIBLICAL JUDAISM!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

This is sounding more like a "Catholic-Protestant" forum.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Romans 10-11.

Hi,

Please allow me to respectfully put forward some of my thoughts, which I sincerely hope explains my love for the State of Israel, for the Jewish people and also for all Spiritual Jews around the world. This is all my own work, and the culmination of two years of searching and being open. I will refer to the

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Romans 10:1-13 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.