markdohle

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

Below is my apology for unintentionally causing so much division on this site.  I was playoff the nuns story.

I am at fault in this, sorry.  It was a play on the nuns story, I thought people would get it, but that is my fault and I am sorry about that.  Fiction can go both ways, also from my talking to people, God does use their inner struggles to draw them closer to him, the thorn in the side that St. Paul talks about.  Fiction can be used many ways.  What does God see when he looks at a soul, he see everything, we see very little.   I wanted to show how the death of a nun as indicated on the post by that name could have gone otherwise. 

I need to be more careful in the future.  I will also post this on the general discussion board, I need to let people know that I did not mean for it to be taken as non-fiction.  I tend to forget how difficult this medium can be when trying to share something important.  I will not make that mistake again.  It was a story on how God brings all things out for the good in all who love Him. 

Sorry if I have caused unnecessary division here, was not my intent.  Still learning the ropes here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

17 minutes ago, markdohle said:

Below is my apology for unintentionally causing so much division on this site.  I was playoff the nuns story.

I am at fault in this, sorry.  It was a play on the nuns story, I thought people would get it, but that is my fault and I am sorry about that.  Fiction can go both ways, also from my talking to people, God does use their inner struggles to draw them closer to him, the thorn in the side that St. Paul talks about.  Fiction can be used many ways.  What does God see when he looks at a soul, he see everything, we see very little.   I wanted to show how the death of a nun as indicated on the post by that name could have gone otherwise. 

I need to be more careful in the future.  I will also post this on the general discussion board, I need to let people know that I did not mean for it to be taken as non-fiction.  I tend to forget how difficult this medium can be when trying to share something important.  I will not make that mistake again.  It was a story on how God brings all things out for the good in all who love Him. 

Sorry if I have caused unnecessary division here, was not my intent.  Still learning the ropes here.

I respect your apology. We see very few apologies on Worthy. It is not very often that we see " I am sorry" in this world :D

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I respect your apology. We see very few apologies on Worthy. It is not very often that we see " I am sorry" in this world :D

Thank you, I will do better in the future and use more scripture.....I am learning.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, markdohle said:

Thank you, I will do better in the future and use more scripture.....I am learning.

Aren't we all learning? :)