• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Davida said:

Take any of the following  if it helps you mark & if not toss away.  I had at one time a lot of pain &  emotional trauma that I needed healing of being an adult child of an alcoholic. As I've come out the other side of that through GOD's grace,  I believe with all faith & trust in our almighty LORD GOD's hearing our prayers when we cry out & to heal us of emotional pain & past patterns etc.. when we ask in our Lord Jesus Christ's name. My suggestion is  After doing your daily Bible Study/devotional, in prayer come to the Lord with humble heart & Praising God for all HIS wondrous blessings that HE pours out upon all of His creation-- so much we are not aware of. In this loving gratitude , pray out loud to GOD and make an offering of deepest thanks, Offer repentance your sins you need to repent of;  Vocalize your commitment, faith and love of the LORD in Christ Jesus; Admit and renounce your past sins/negative behaviors; Make a prayerful request unto The LORD GOD in heaven to cleanse you, To Renew You inwardly and outwardly through HIS Benevolence &  Mercy;  Give God all the Glory and Praise & thanksgiving, tell the LORD GOD you need the healing only the HE the Holy Heavenly Father in Christ Jesus can provide and Who is THE Creator of all flesh can Grant; Ask for HIS grace to be poured out upon you, His healing balm, to uproot all bitterness, etc.. because ONLY the LORD GOD is the Great Physician , ask the Lord GOD to remove from you your emotional traumas , hurts and addictions and to help you to get control of self-defeating patterns .  Reaffirm your trust in Him and read the Psalms for some great prayers & praises.  May God bless you on your journey, in Christ Jesus our Savior and precious Lord.  

Thank you!  Wise faith filled teaching.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, markdohle said:

Yes, I understood, just teasing you ;-)

Oh ok.....:D