Natalie

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Is it a bad thing to desire marriage? I desire marriage so much. I want to be a wife and a mom but I don't know if God has marriage in store for me. My singleness is a struggle for me because I desire marriage so much it is burning through my heart. I have surrendered this desire to God but it isn't going away. Is there something wrong with me if I desire marriage? Being a wife and a mom are the desires of my heart and God still hasn't fulfilled them yet. Did God put these desires in my heart for a reason? Will these desires ever be fulfilled or will they be unmet longings? Does God put desires in your heart and never fulfilled them? Why hasn't God brought a man into my life yet? Why does God want me to keep waiting? I don't understand why I am still single or why I haven't been kissed by a man or even been on a date. Waiting and being patient is just so difficult.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Same situation. Starts to get embittering and frustrating especially when u see Christians who have waled away from Gods service getting married or having to sit amongst married people band hear them talk abt their marriage benefits or have them drop snide patronising jokes and remarks . I actually started to hate married people.  It seems someone up there is dangling opportunities at me and pulling them away just to get a joke.

However,I did learn that we might think were ready for things and are not and God knowing this keeps is out of desirable situations til were ready for them. Maybe that's what happening with u.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi am new here I wanted to wish you luck and every happiness in your search for love and marriage. I feel the same at the moment and it can be really hard to wonder if it will ever happen to you.  If you feel like its the only thing you have ever truly wanted from life its hard to understand why. Keep on going though and don't give in on your dream. I'm mid to late 30s now and its been in my mind constantly and tugs at me daily. I keep searching for friendship and companionship. Keep true to who you are and keep the best bits knowing that there is someone out there that will love you totally for who you are. God loves you loads and loads. He wants the best for us all and each step you take will bring you closer.