• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Greetings ~

Presently, President Bush supports the State of Israel.

Yet He is telling the Palestinians that they will have their own State too and soon.

How is this going to work?

What will they do divide Jerusalem in 1/2.

Will this ideas satisfy either one, since each wants what the other has?

Snowdoove :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

No, it won't satisy the Palestinians. For Muslim-sympathizers, I guess they don't read the countless articles shown on Worthy Boards which show the Imams or mosque leaders who hate non-Muslims and will do anything to either kill or enslave them.

Now, if you join their religion and  you're a woman you can forget human rights - you have none. Don't forget your burka ...be sure to cover your  face, then  remember - no laughing in public! You have no right to develop a career and you can forget learning to read.  The Muslim faith teaches women are to remain ignorant and passive. The Taliban made sure of it.

For the men...well.. you, too can be a martyr!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...these same people who are screaming about the injustice visited upon the Palestinians are praising Allah for the space shuttle incident and claiming it was Allah's wrath upon us.

Now, do you really think these people have peaceful intentions? DO you really think they can live in peace with people who differ from them? These fanatics don't know what tolerance is.

We as Christians are considered "intolerant" yet we don't go around killing "infidels".  

The Muslim fanatics are teaching pure hatred. Kill anyone who disagrees with you. They are the extreme expression of self-righteous bigots. You either agree with them or they kill you.

They hate Jews. For them...the only good Jew is a dead one.  They fall right along the lines of Hitler's Third Reich. Why can't people see that?

Guest shadow2b
No, it won't satisy the Palestinians. For Muslim-sympathizers, I guess they don't read the countless articles shown on Worthy Boards which show the Imams or mosque leaders who hate non-Muslims and will do anything to either kill or enslave them.

Now, if you join their religion and

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:P Those people want Isreal to vanish off the face of the earth. Beware of peace makers. I think Bush should live those people alone. Futhermore they what everyone gone so the end can come. Those people do not believe in peace they only  believe in the destruction of the Jews ans Christians. ;)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

;)  :P  :P  :P  :P

Cat, you're scaring me. Lately, when I look at some of your posts, I think- "I don't remember writing that here".  We are supposed to be opposite personalities, remember??

:P  :P  :P  :P  ;)  :P  :P

Seriously - I want to ask you a question. You said the muslim fanatics are teaching pure hatred. And how right you are. However, I encounter many people who say - "It's the EXTREMISTS. Regular, everday Muslims are peaceful and loving people."

How would you answer them?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

;) They all have the same koran. It is in their teaching. I don't believe them. If it only the fanactics why are they supporting them :???:

WIP: There are two kinds of Muslims: extremists and secular Muslims, (kinda like Christians, I suppose) Some mean business while the others wish to appear "religious or moral" but don't take the religion all that seriously.

Those are the kind that get out their prayer mat and go through the motions and keep up appearances or the ones who pretend to fast during Ramadan but go home and eat.

The secular Muslims tolerate us because they often have some financial interest in our dollar - our business or industry which feed their families.

The secular Muslims don't really get all that bunged up over the issues...they want American dollars or jobs - whateve puts bread on the table.

The rest are out for blood...

One more point...

Many Muslims

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/14/1958

Short & sweet. If our president decides to side against Israel, we are goners. The land of Israel was given to Abraham and his descendants by God. The palestinians need to go back to Egypt from whence they came.

IMHO,

Richard

:thumb:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

One more point...

Many Muslims