• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you Shadow...AMEN!

We finally get a Christian president and we call him a war-monger....

May I ask, Snow...what do you think Bill Clinton would have done if HE were in office right now?

The man was a complete and utter shame to the office. Character never even entered the man's mind...he had NO HONOR.

Now we have a man with honor who get's stuck with the   whole 9-11 mess  and the looming threat of terrorism. Swell.

If we continue to whine about the president, God may give us a new one...but this one won't be so sympathetic towards Christian morals and values. He may seem real charming and appeal to everyone's flesh but if we complain...well....

The people were sent Moses to deliver them from Pharoah. They whined and grumbled against Moses. You know what happens when people grumble? They get "quail" to eat.

Don't forget about the spies who went over to Caanan. Ten said "We're like grasshoppers!"  ---- "We don't wanna go to war!"

Well, only two godly men spoke out and defended the just cause for war...sadly the ten opposed were a drag to everyone.

Don't we ever learn from history? ;)

The last time they were offered concessions that would pave the way for a "state", their leader, Arafat rejected the offer and walked out. It is not a palestinian state that they want, it is the total and utter elimination of Israel.

I can be wrong here, my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I believe the end of the Palestinian deal came about with the (or at about the same time) assasination of Rabin.

I think the Palestininans want to be able to live in the houses that they pay taxes on.

I also believe that Ariel Sharon is pursuing nothing less than ethnic cleansing.

Hi,

I do believe that the Prime Minister in power at the time of Arafat's rejection was Mr Ehud Barak. I believe this was just before the 2nd Intifada occured.  Arafat went to Camp David to meet up with Prez. Clinton, and Ehud Barak was present. Mr Barak conceeded just about everything that Arafat could have asked for, including a partiitoning of Jerusalem.

If Ariel Sharon is pursing a line of "ethnic cleansing" how would you describe what the Arabs and the "palestinians" have been doing every second of every moment of every day of every year since Israel was formed in 1948? They ultimately seek an elimination of the State of Israel with their very hearts and souls. In fact this is part of the PLO's charter.

I'd prefer to call what Mr Sharon is doing as self defence. For in reality if you look at the population numbers, it is clear that Israel is always up against the odds. Surrounded completely, but never will She yield, never will she lose, never will she will eliminated or scattered again because of the glory of the Lord God of Israel.

Alias:

There's plenty of people here who love and support our beloved brothers in Israel. Don't worry...we're with you.

The Muslim extremists make it no secret what their intentions are. Afterall, we are ALL infidels if we don't follow Islam.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  182
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/29/1977

If Sharon really wanted to "ethnic cleanse" do you think it would take him more than 24 hours?  Israel has the best military in the world for it's size, yet they can barely defend themselves against terrorists in their own back yard, simply because Palestinians have gained the world's favor through the "victim" mentality, so all of Europe is just waiting for an excuse to fight for the arab side.  If America didn't favor Israel, every other nation in the world would have demolished her permanently years ago.  And the only real peace - permanently kicking all palestinians out of Israel for good, or forcing them to become regular decent citizens of Israel and stop blowing themselves up, would cause every nation of the world to cry "outrage" and attack Israel.

You have NO IDEA what the Palestinian people are really like.  They were kicked out of Jordan because they tried to take over the kingdom from the late King Hussein of Jordan.  They instigated the horrible civil war that caused all of Lebanon to go from a beautiful countryside, to a war-torn ash heap.  No arab nation wants the palestinians, because they all know deep down inside that they are dangerous and ruthless, yet they use the Palestinians like pawns to try to cause the world to hate Israel.

You have NO IDEA.  Palestinians are trained from the time they are born that the ONLY way to advance themselves is by attacking those who are "holding them back" rather than just be productive citizens.  Israel does not hate them for being Arab or Muslim or Christian or anything - Israel has Arab citizens in their Army who are decent and normal.  It is the fact that they are trained to hate from birth, and this has been going on now for over 4 generations, and Yassir Arafat (who is really from Egypt and not Palestinian at all) riles them up even more to attack everyone.  He only cares about himself to the detriment of this people-group that no one wants but everyone wants to use as a weapon against the Jews in their midst.

You have NO IDEA.  My grandmother and my mom's best friend have lived in Israel for nearly 20 years now.  I've been there twice.  Have you ever even been there?  There are sections that you cannot walk in even as a tourist, because you will get a boulder thrown down on you from a hiding spot in the cliff above.  There are places you dare not swim, walk, drive, or visit.  Arabs, Jews, Christians, anyone can move freely throughout any Israeli area - even Palestinians can freely move in and about...  but you cross over to certain Palestinian-controlled areas, and you will get a rock or a bullet hitting you, just because you are not one of them.  You don't hear this in the news because it happens so much, people aren't even interested anymore.  You only hear about when 20 people get blown up by a suicide bomber.  You don't hear about the other 100 that day that are in the hospital because they had big rocks thrown or dropped on them from cliffs.  My grandmother's friend died when a basket-ball sized rock was dropped on her car from a cliff as she drove through the desert and it went through the windshield and crushed her chest.  This is ALL Palestinian.  The Israelis only fight back when it gets unbearable...   do you know that for every one suicide bomber that you see on the news for blowing up 8 or 10 people, there are 100 suicide bombers that same day who never made the news because they were caught and arrested before they could detonate themselves...  Is it any wonder Sharon sends tanks into Palestinian villages quite often to find out who's making all these bombs?  What do you think Bush would do if Canadians sneaked across the border once a week and blew up 15 people in New York State or Maine?  Do you think there would even BE a Canada left once we got through with her?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Thank you, Brontosaurus for the above eye opener.

God bless.

:a:

Amen, Bronto! :t3:

Isn't funny...when we are attacked, {9/11} of course there's always a few weirdo peaceniks out there but most people with any sense at all realize the need to protect our borders and guard our  country from attack.

Isn't it amazing how so many people are out there marching in "peace demonstrations" while villagers in Iraq are cheering American soldiers right now? Isn't funny I can turn on the news, see Iraqis dancing in jubilation in the streets and tearing down pics of Saddam?

Why can't people discern good from evil?

The Israelis have as much right to defend their homeland as we do. They have every right to protect their people but they are hated and despised by all...just as we are.

Except the Iraqis love us, don't they? I've already seen their smiling faces and saw women and children waving at the American and British soldiers...

The world oughta take a good long look at that....