• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Salty said:

for the majority of them still reject Christ Jesus.

Yes, perhaps so.  For now.

Remember the vast majority of all nations, of all gentiles, reject not just Y'SHUA, but they reject true believers as well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, simplejeff said:

Yes, perhaps so.  For now.

Remember the vast majority of all nations, of all gentiles, reject not just Y'SHUA, but they reject true believers as well.

If you would read all of what I said, I showed when the majority of unbelieving Jews will believe on Christ Jesus, i.e., in the future Millennium. Paul was specific in Romans 11 that God put blindness upon Israel in part, and by his Epistles we know that meant the unbelieving Jews mostly. He showed the blindness God put upon them, the "spirit of slumber", will remain until the fullness of the Gentiles.

As for other peoples, their blindness is of their own choice or because of the conditions they're born into, yet not the same as the "spirit of slumber" God specifically placed upon the majority of the house of Judah today.

17 hours ago, heyvavhey said:

Did you mean to reply to me when you said this?  Because that ain't me you are talking to.

There are a thousand times as many gentiles who do that, so by your reasoning no gentiles are allowed into heaven with you either. You will be so lonely!?

Is your view that only Jews have rejected Yeshua

Majority of Gentiles in the world don't even know who Jesus is. So how can they reject Him?

But the Jews, even in their history, have a record about Jesus as a seditionist. And this blindness that causes them to reject Jesus Christ was ordained for the majority of them, according to the "spirit of slumber" God put upon them per Romans 11.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, Salty said:

How can you not understand that the waxing old of the Old Covenant meant it was literally ended when Jesus died on the cross and offered the New Covenant???

Because i am waxing old and im still here. Ill post more proof {scripture} to prove the Jer.31 covenant is not yet here

HEBREWS 8 [8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: [9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. [10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MIND, AND WRITE THEM IN THEIR HEARTS: and I WILL BE TO THEM A GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE TO ME A PEOPLE:

and will be their God, and they shall be my people {when does this happen}

ZECHARIAH 8  [7] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; [8] And I WILL BRING THEM, AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: and THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, in truth and in righteousness.

they shall be my people, and i will be their God {when His people are gathered to Jerusalem}

JEREMIAH 24  [6] For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I WILL BRING THEM AGAIN TO THIS LAND: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. [7] And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

they shall be my people, and i will be their God {and again}. After the gathering {in the twinkling of an eye}

JEREMIAH 32  [37] Behold, I WILL GATHER THEM OUT OF ALL COUNTRIES, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I WILL BRING THEM again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: [38] And THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD: [39] And I WILL GIVE THEM ONE HEART, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: [40] And I will make an EVERLASTING COVENANT with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. [41] Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I WILL PLANT THEM IN THIS LAND assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

they shall be my people, and i will be their God {and again...after the gathering to Jerusalem}. Pretty simple. At the gathering of Gods people to Israel, God will then write His laws on our heart {Jer.31v33} and then we shall be His people and He will be our God.

EZEKIEL 11  [17] Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I WILL EVEN GATHER YOU FROM THE PEOPLE, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE LAND OF ISRAEL. [18] And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. [19] And I WILL GIVE THEM ONE HEART, and I will put a NEW SPIRIT within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: [20] That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD.

I will gather you {in the twinkling of an eye} and bring you to Israel and give you a new heart and then they shall be my people and I will be their God.

Pretty simple Salty

8 minutes ago, WailingWall said:

Because i am waxing old and im still here. Ill post more proof {scripture} to prove the Jer.31 covenant is not yet here

HEBREWS 8 [8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: [9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. [10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MIND, AND WRITE THEM IN THEIR HEARTS: and I WILL BE TO THEM A GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE TO ME A PEOPLE:

ZECHARIAH 8  [7] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; [8] And I WILL BRING THEM, AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: and THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, in truth and in righteousness.

they shall be my people, and i will be their God {when His people are gathered to Jerusalem}

JEREMIAH 24  [6] For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I WILL BRING THEM AGAIN TO THIS LAND: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. [7] And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

they shall be my people, and i will be their God {and again}. After the gathering {in the twinkling of an eye}

JEREMIAH 32  [37] Behold, I WILL GATHER THEM OUT OF ALL COUNTRIES, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I WILL BRING THEM again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: [38] And THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD: [39] And I WILL GIVE THEM ONE HEART, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: [40] And I will make an EVERLASTING COVENANT with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. [41] Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I WILL PLANT THEM IN THIS LAND assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

they shall be my people, and i will be their God {and again...after the gathering to Jerusalem}. Pretty simple. At the gathering of Gods people to Israel, God will then write His laws on our heart {Jer.31v33} and then we shall be His people and He will be our God.

EZEKIEL 11  [17] Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I WILL EVEN GATHER YOU FROM THE PEOPLE, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE LAND OF ISRAEL. [18] And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. [19] And I WILL GIVE THEM ONE HEART, and I will put a NEW SPIRIT within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: [20] That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD.

I will gather you {in the twinkling of an eye} and bring you to Israel and give you a new heart and then they shall be my people and I will be their God.

Pretty simple Salty

I've already answered your faulty reasoning on Hebrews 8. No need to keep repeating yourself.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, Salty said:

Majority of Gentiles in the world don't even know who Jesus is. So how can they reject Him?

But the Jews, even in their history, have a record about Jesus as a seditionist. And this blindness that causes them to reject Jesus Christ was ordained for the majority of them, according to the "spirit of slumber" God put upon them per Romans 11.

What a racist view. Jews have a higher bar to jump in your world, eh? Duly noted. 

The majority of Jews "don't even know who Jesus is" either.  All they would have to go on is the humanist version that greco-christianity has shown them, a poor facsimile in most regards. 

But my point remains and thanks you for conceding with this reply.

Edited by heyvavhey

10 hours ago, inchrist said:

Lets me explain how this works.....

You have made the statement that the cross has nothing to do with Ephraim.....from that you should provide evidence for such a claim....otherwise Im simply dealing with an opinion, a delusion one lets be honest here.

There is no connection between Ephraim and the cross. You have yet to establish anything that connects them outside of a few weird theological leaps of fantasy, so there's no reason to expect me (or anyone else) to provide evidence to refute a false negative. Unless you want to show us evidence of when you stopped beating your spouse? 

You seem to think that "Ephraim" always equates to "Israel" and that's just not true. Those may overlap for a few centuries in the ancient past, but they are not interchangable like the words Jew/Israelite/Jacob/Circumcision are. 

Edited by heyvavhey

44 minutes ago, WailingWall said:

Pretty simple Salty

This is speaking only about the Tribes of Jacob. 

For whatever reason, some of you think that gentiles not being mentioned here means that God forgot you. Nothing is farther from the truth, it is His good pleasure to give us all the Kingdom that was promised to our younger brothers in the faith, the Jews. 

But the passages in Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Zechariah are ONLY dealing with how He will restore the tribes of Jacob in that day. Not a single gentile is required to fulfill this prophecy.

It is not a negative event for gentiles just because is it a positive event for Jews. Only envy would see it that way.

Edited by heyvavhey

14 minutes ago, inchrist said:

This seems to be a famous line by you dispensationalist. If I was given a dollar for every time I heard this line I woold be a rich man by now

Lol thats assuming your postion is correct which you have failed to produce any such evidence to show im in a negative......Ignorance is not a defence. 

And please read the rest of my post as I did provide you evidence....in fact I always back myself up with evidence.

Can you imagin Christ had to use that line...."Im the messiah I dont need to provide evidence for a false negative" 

Here's what you have proven. 

You don't know jack about hebrew. The usage of words like yahuahsuah and other such weird ignorance only prove that you're in an identity cult of the 2house variety, and you are following self-proclaimed "hebrew scholars" that are mostly gentiles and never went to a legitimate school.

You have proven that language is a fluid tool where words mean what you want them to mean, no matter what they mean to everyone else. But some words can only have one meaning, and only the new definition you've assigned to it. 

You have proven that you live in make-believe land when you think just stating some crazy theory is actually "proof" of something resembling reality.

I don't even know what dispensationalist means but if you must stereotype me, I'm a literalist. I believe the one who invented the tongue knows well how to say what He means. You believe He meant something other than what He plainly said.

Duly noted.

By the way, if you want me to read your entire post shorten them to a one-book novel. Make a point or two and we can go from there. When you scattershoot a page of verses without stating why (you think) they are relevant to the discussion, I just skip it and answer the general tone of what you say.

Edited by heyvavhey

Just now, inchrist said:

Then thats down to your own lazyness

Insulting and be lazy does not prove im wrong.... 

Try again please....

I just have better things to do today than explore the intimate details of someone else's wild unproven theories. 

Like I said....make a brief concise point and I will address every one. 

Otherwise, I'm just going to sweep them aside as the insignificant ravings of the uninformed.