• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Kevin,

As far as I am concerned, I am seeing man himself, trying to set himself up as God. See my last post on Pastors and Oaths, there is a self-adulation that is beginning to take place within the church body, and I DO NOT LIKE WHAT I AM SEEING.................it is deception at its peak. There is a movement beginning to take place, that has man absolving himself in terms of sin, by a manmade worship that is NOT based upon the Word of God, but so closely resembles it, that many are falling into deception, because they never took hold of God's Word for themselves, but merely relied on a man to feed it to them from the pulpit. The false shepherds have mislead them by not turning them from their sin.

Jeremiah 23

.............They commit adultery and walk in lies; They also strengthen the hands of evildoers, So that no one turns back from his wickedness. All of them are like Sodom to Me, And her inhabitants like Gomorrah.

..............And to everyone who walks according to the dictates of his own heart, they say, 'No evil shall come upon you.' " 18 For who has stood in the counsel of the Lord, And has perceived and heard His word? Who has marked His word and heard it?

...............22 But if they had stood in My counsel, And had caused My people to hear My words, Then they would have turned them from their evil way And from the evil of their doings.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hi Suzanne,

I am in agreement with you, but I still see a leader, one in particular that is coming and in fact may already be in the world.

And many, because their hearts are already prepared in the same fashion will follow him without even questioning, because if what they see.

I do see just where you are coming from though, we see these big beautiful churches, thousands of people on Sundays, marketing outside the doors of books, tapes, etc.. ( I have personally seen a church like this that held a mens conferance I attended) and think that they are being blessed by God, sound familiar?

Matthew 4:8-10 (New American Standard Bible)

8) Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;

9) and he said to Him, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me."

10) Then Jesus said to him, "Go, Satan! For it is written, 'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"

Many have bowed the knee to satan, he has the power to make one rich, so does God, but God does so for the furterance of the gospel and not for ones possesion.

The man of lawlessness will demand the same as satan, to be worshipped and he will do this by smooth talking and appealing to our greed. I do agree that we are seeing this happen already, on a much smaller scale than is coming though.

God bless Sis,

Kevin

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

But if it makes one feel better to not call the evil leader, antichrist, thats is ok with me, I'll call him the man of lawlessness or the evil one, I dont want to get stuck in a debate as to what he will be called, some will even call him god!

Haha no.... i call him the antichrist too don't worry about it... I was just using an illustration lol, don't worry about it! :whistling:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the welcome. I will have to agree there will be one man who Satan will embody. Evil will spread throughout the earth, satan knows he has but a little time, and he will wreak havoc with the inhabitants of the earth. Just as scripture says. It is coming, but the good news is SO is our Lord. And he will reign for ever and ever.