Demi777

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

But its made me determined to fight evil and protect the vulnerable. And with God. So evils dine itself a bad favor. And as everyones been against me, although ive never done anything, I havent got so dependent on following how others think you shall be and do so Ive become free and strong and actually more myself than some might not be able to get to. Yes i had friends and everything thank God. 

You know its been so bad that the former bullies kept spreading bad things as adults so many come to be very judgemental and brainwashed about me to the point a friend went to a party and they were there. They told her they would try run me over by car and that if I showed up they would try kill me, by some form of accident. They were serious, dead serious. Kept going on how they hated me. My friend said Ive not done anything but thry kept on. Ending with saying I could go back where I came but if I got to where they were, they didnt know whst theyll do. And there were others, a whole group, agreeing. 

This must be demonic. It was very uncomfortable to know so many wanted your life. So theyre probably the same and so I dont feel like coming close to where I grew up because of it. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Heavenunlimited said:

But its made me determined to fight evil and protect the vulnerable. And with God. So evils dine itself a bad favor. And as everyones been against me, although ive never done anything, I havent got so dependent on following how others think you shall be and do so Ive become free and strong and actually more myself than some might not be able to get to. Yes i had friends and everything thank God. 

You know its been so bad that the former bullies kept spreading bad things as adults so many come to be very judgemental and brainwashed about me to the point a friend went to a party and they were there. They told her they would try run me over by car and that if I showed up they would try kill me, by some form of accident. They were serious, dead serious. Kept going on how they hated me. My friend said Ive not done anything but thry kept on. Ending with saying I could go back where I came but if I got to where they were, they didnt know whst theyll do. And there were others, a whole group, agreeing. 

This must be demonic. It was very uncomfortable to know so many wanted your life. So theyre probably the same and so I dont feel like coming close to where I grew up because of it. 

We are hated for Gods sake. It draws some to us but also does the right opposite. keep in mind that your not at fault. People that arent led by God, and only led by the flesh, cannot divide between good and bad because the demons make them see u as an enemy.

Like said, fasting and praying. I pray psalm 91, most of 118 and 23 everytime before I go out to work/college. Draw close to God sister! God bless!

Well sister heres a friend you can trust, The Lord, and me.  I didnt know that that some only leave by fasting but now you say it I remember The Lord say it. Just never occured it might need to be applied to me!  Ill try it :) i like vegs and soups. Trying drink water, pure water not tap.  Yes, i have done occult things in past and before I came back to The Lord. I was lead astray. Dont know how I was thinking but I know some kind of consciousness change where I click, was another being that thought differently. Then, coming back, like a veil disappearing.  Ive been hurt in churches found only few that didnt, that lead me astray as well. Shouldve known better but.,

1 minute ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Well sister heres a friend you can trust, The Lord, and me.  I didnt know that that some only leave by fasting but now you say it I remember The Lord say it. Just never occured it might need to be applied to me!  Ill try it :) i like vegs and soups. Trying drink water, pure water not tap.  Yes, i have done occult things in past and before I came back to The Lord. I was lead astray. Dont know how I was thinking but I know some kind of consciousness change where I click, was another being that thought differently. Then, coming back, like a veil disappearing.  Ive been hurt in churches found only few that didnt, that lead me astray as well. Shouldve known better but.,

I most likely have a much heavier occult background than you lol!!

It takes quite a bit getting rid of these opressions. fasting is one of them, breaking curses etc. Its not just a forgiveness from God, but also you forgiving yourself and changing your way of thinking. I pray that God leads your way :) God bless!!!

Ah what youre studying sister? Im pondering going back to college too to gain access to uni. Im having a meeting with college today, otherwise, im working full time in a nursing home. There are at least three people there that told me theyre into the new age. One has contacts with spirits, the other go to spiritualist church, they think, Im on their side as Ive newly turned, and now theres gonna be war..  One of them told me shes seeing and talking to spirits there. So.. Nice place..

oh, so that means they attacked me because I was gonna get saved! ? I wasnt then. Although i believed my sunday school childrens bible when I was six, my parents wouldnt allow so..  But I had visions of being saved as adult in the end. By Jesus and the angels. I was only eight when I saw. 

Can the evil persecute like that if they know that?

ive always loved the psalms. 

1 minute ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Ah what youre studying sister? Im pondering going back to college too to gain access to uni. Im having a meeting with college today, otherwise, im working full time in a nursing home. There are at least three people there that told me theyre into the new age. One has contacts with spirits, the other go to spiritualist church, they think, Im on their side as Ive newly turned, and now theres gonna be war..  One of them told me shes seeing and talking to spirits there. So.. Nice place..

oh, so that means they attacked me because I was gonna get saved! ? I wasnt then. Although i believed my sunday school childrens bible when I was six, my parents wouldnt allow so..  But I had visions of being saved as adult in the end. By Jesus and the angels. I was only eight when I saw. 

Can the evil persecute like that if they know that?

ive always loved the psalms. 

I am getting a degree in buisness management and organization :) 

The enemy can see some of our future too. not all but some. and sometimes he knows that we have a high chance to be saved or may even see that you will be. So he will do all he can do to change that and take you before that time, and if that didnt work, see what he can do to keep u in his hands as much as possible after being saved. He can still have areas in our life after being saved that give him power over us. and that I believe is whats happenening. He is using your food problem to keep a hold on you and take you before your time and is sneaking and tricking with that which has a deeper root. 

Praise the Lord that you came to him!! Im so happyyy!!

Waw how do you break a curse? By just..pray or? What do you say, do?

i had no clue fasting is that power! Ill definitely try it. Maybe its a good idea to have regular fasting days?

well, ive tried some witchcraft, not much, didnt feel it was right to continue. Otherwise, new age,btarots, healing, crystals.. Again like something protected me from dig too deep. Last it was bew age, ufos, channeled material.so forth..cosmic cinsciousness..  I asked God to reveal the truth also so i could help others and right after He did and that was alot, I was shocked. 

One other thing thats always opressed me is my cronic fatique, before I had the other illnesses. It came after my parents abused me. Do you think something got in? Its ruined my life in more cases I can say.

another one that keeps coming now is hardship financially being hounded threatebed by homelessness all the time. It started when I lived in Denmark, I lost my home to influences not my doing, or control. Then this countrys renting system making me have to move all the time, and then now having to save up rent upfront and im gonna need to take a loan to pay it or, having to move.  Im probably gonna get it as i have permanent job etc but talk about pressure. And thats not how i grew up and used to. Its created nightmares for me.

thank you sister :)

Just now, Heavenunlimited said:

Waw how do you break a curse? By just..pray or? What do you say, do?

i had no clue fasting is that power! Ill definitely try it. Maybe its a good idea to have regular fasting days?

well, ive tried some witchcraft, not much, didnt feel it was right to continue. Otherwise, new age,btarots, healing, crystals.. Again like something protected me from dig too deep. Last it was bew age, ufos, channeled material.so forth..cosmic cinsciousness..  I asked God to reveal the truth also so i could help others and right after He did and that was alot, I was shocked. 

One other thing thats always opressed me is my cronic fatique, before I had the other illnesses. It came after my parents abused me. Do you think something got in? Its ruined my life in more cases I can say.

another one that keeps coming now is hardship financially being hounded threatebed by homelessness all the time. It started when I lived in Denmark, I lost my home to influences not my doing, or control. Then this countrys renting system making me have to move all the time, and then now having to save up rent upfront and im gonna need to take a loan to pay it or, having to move.  Im probably gonna get it as i have permanent job etc but talk about pressure. And thats not how i grew up and used to. Its created nightmares for me.

thank you sister :)

Curse breaking is a bit more than praying. It is also stepping into the authority God gives us and breaking it by the blood of Christ.

I truly believe that through the rejection and abuse you encountered in the past, that rejection, fear of rejection and other spirits torment you. The with depression comes more and more and it keeps adding. One problem can bring u dozens of spirits at the same time, some silent waiting, some working directly. I have some prayers from derek Prince :) you can try those. They helped me a LOT

Overcoming Guilt shame and rejection prayer

Lord God I thank you

that you know my problem here tonight

you know what Im struggleing with

whether its guilt shame or rejection

I thank you God

that your word clearly reveals

that on the cross

Jesus endured all three

he endured guilt

he endured shame

and finally he endured rejection

That i might be delivered

that i might be free from guilt

that i might be free from shame

that i might be free from rejection

and instead of feeling rejected

I can know Im accepted

By God my father

I belong to God

I belong to the best family in the Universe

I have nothing to apologize for

I dont need to be ashamed

I dont need to be 2nd Class

God has no 2nd Class children

And I am one of them

Thank you Father

Amen

Proclamation:

Through the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross

I have passed out from under the curse

and entered into the blessing of Abraham whom God blessed in all things.

Prayer of Deliverance:

Lord Jesus Christ,

I believe that your the son of God

and the only way to God

that you died on the cross for my sins

and rose again from the dead

I come to you now for mercy and forgiveness

I believe that you do forgive me and receive me as your child

and because you receive me

I receive myself as a child of God

And now Lord you know all the special problems that I have

the demonic influences that torment me

Lord i want to meet with your conditions

and receive your deliverance

First of all I forgive myself

And I forgive every other person that has ever harmed me or wronged me

I forgive them all now

Lord I have forgiven all these persons

I have laid down all bitterness

all resentment

all hatred

and all rebellion

and I believe you've forgiven me

I thank you for it

I also renounce every contact with Satan

with occult power, secret societies

with anything in satans territory

I repent of being in that territory

And Im turning my back on it now

Also Lord, If there is any curse over my life

I thank you that on the cross

you were made a curse, so i might me redeemed from the curse

and receive the blessing

And now Lord I want to come against any evil spirits or forces in me

that occupies in any area of my life or personallity

I want to tell you, I hate them, They are my enemies

I will not make peace with them

I will not compromise with them

They will have no more place in me

I turn against them now

And in the authority of your name Jesus

I command them to leave

I expel them right now

In the name of Jesus

Amen

Yes im happy too although there are problems of course, among others a friend that bekieves in God but still believes in ufos,channeled material combined with higher consciousness etc, and hes been living with me for six yeares, now, weve never ever "done it", as the belief webt only when procreating. He was behaving like a godly man for six years, then because of his childhood abuse and physical problems i think and think demons he changed and became abusive until he isolated himself. We have never shared rooms. Hes not barely spoken to me in over a year. Hes had a few rages to me where hes threatened me and wanting me out, only to pretend like normal. Before those, he was so in love to nothing, hes laying in his room, sweat loads, in pain inside outside, throws up all time. I dont have to say hes broke his back four times and it grew together wrong. 

Hes having or had his grandmothers side very devout catholics but hes had begative experiences and been oigled by priests so he doesnt trust churches, that and how the churches infiltrated. But hes said many times for unknown reasons to me i can go to church he doesnt mind. Strange to say. He believes in God but.. Wrong, i pray he will come to Him. Ive been his only supporr and helped alot as hes bern mine and im dependent financially on him. Long story. I work but as things so expensive.  I hope ill be able to buy a place. But, i hope he will turn.

ah thats good im thinking maybe psychology or childrens social worker. I could help many from evil. But just the goid psychology as The Lord has shown me, still, i could prevent evil and thats what ive always wanted to do, always. Also i need something calmer physically.

so in what way is going on in that im threatened eith homelessness all the time?

can it be my childhood or experiences with bullies, parents..? 

Yes its God that called me I even had dreams. 

Oh thank you ill use that :)   Are there any good deliverance ministers out there?

you know ive always wanted to be evangelist, preach, heal, throw out etc. ive done in the past. Its worked, with God. Maybe its that evil knows and try to stop?  Always had it strong in me. Experienced healings too. Im at the point with my body where im so fatiqued i drag myself through. Combined with cant sleep. Only to wanna sleep afternoon. My work is very physically demanding running in corridors three miles a day trying to catch the breath, its that stressful. They overwork me illegally by eight days a row work too. Putting it so the last two days are on next week. Thats why i want something calmer.